Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Revere, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Revere Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Revere Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Revere Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Revere
Revere Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Revere, MA
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Revere, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Department Of Developmental Services Northeast Region Hogan Developmental Center
PO Box AHathorne,MA 01937
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.