Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Edmond, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Edmond Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Edmond Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Edmond Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Edmond
Edmond Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Edmond, OK
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Edmond, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.