Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Castro Valley, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Castro Valley Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Castro Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Castro Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Castro Valley
Castro Valley Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Castro Valley, CA
Vishal Devrajbhai Kusum Ghevariya
19845 Lake Chabot Rd Ste 104Castro Valley, CA 945464 office locations
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Castro Valley, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.