Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Bellingham, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bellingham Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Bellingham Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bellingham Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bellingham
Bellingham Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Bellingham, WA
Mohammed Mahmoud Abdelmonem Awad Aboelsoud
4545 Cordata Pkwy Ste 1BBellingham, WA 982263 office locations
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bellingham, WA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.