Infertility Center - Topeka, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Topeka Doctors
- Related Infertility Articles
- Topeka Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Topeka Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Topeka
Topeka Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Infertility
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Topeka, KS
*Infertility facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Infertility means not being able to become pregnant, within certain parameters.
- Infertility is a common problem of about 1...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Topeka, KS Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
VA Eastern Kansas Healthcare System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center
2200 SW Gage BlvdTopeka,KS 66622
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.