Infertility Center - Plainfield, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Plainfield Doctors
- Related Infertility Articles
- Plainfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Plainfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Plainfield
Plainfield Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Infertility
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Plainfield, NJ
*Infertility facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Infertility means not being able to become pregnant, within certain parameters.
- Infertility is a common problem of about 1...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Plainfield, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Childrens Hospital At Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
180 Somerset StNew Brunswick,NJ 08901
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.