Infertility Center - College Station, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of College Station Doctors
- Related Infertility Articles
- College Station Emergency Contacts
- Nearby College Station Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - College Station
College Station Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Infertility
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in College Station, TX
Michele Leanne Garant-Smotherman
1602 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 430College Station, TX 778451 office location
*Infertility facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Infertility means not being able to become pregnant, within certain parameters.
- Infertility is a common problem of about 1...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby College Station, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.