Indoor Allergens Center - Niagara Falls, NY
- WebMD Physician Directory of Niagara Falls Doctors
- Related Indoor Allergens Articles
- Niagara Falls Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Niagara Falls Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls Asthma & Allergy Specialist Doctors and Specialists for Indoor Allergens
Type of Physician: Asthma & Allergy Specialist
What is a Asthma & Allergy Specialist? A certification by the Board of Allergy & Immunology; practitioners are expert in the evaluation, diagnosis and management of immune disorders.
Specialty: Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Common Name: Allergy Doctor
Asthma & Allergy Specialist Doctors in Niagara Falls, NY
Indoor allergen facts
- House dust is a mixture of components that can cause allergies.
- Particles and debris from dust mites are common causes of allergies from house dust.
- Dust mites thrive in warm, humid places. ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Niagara Falls, NY Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.