Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Could I Be Allergic? Discover Your Allergy Triggers
Allergies are an overreaction of the immune system where the body's defenses react to substances such as pollen, food and more....
Allergies Quiz: Symptoms & Home Remedies
What are the causes of allergies? This online quiz challenges your knowledge of common food and household allergens,...
Pictures of Allergy Relief Tips at Home: AC Filters, Electronic Air Cleaners, and More
Learn how a combination of medication, preventing allergens, and allergy relief products can reduce allergy symptoms and help you...
Nasal Irrigation: Natural Relief for Cold & Allergy Symptoms
Nasal irrigation can relieve sinus symptoms associated with colds & allergies. Learn how nasal irrigation can help unclog sinuses...
10 Worst Cities for Spring Allergies With Pictures
See pictures of the top 10 "spring allergy capitals", according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). From...
Out-of-Control Allergy Symptoms: Treatment Relief in Pictures
Learn 10 signs your allergies are out of control. See these surprising allergy symptoms and find out how to get relief for...
The Most Common Food Allergies for Kids and Adults
What common food allergens cause the most problems for adults and children? See this list of common food allergies and learn to...
When Animal (Allergies) Attack: Pet Allergy Symptoms, Treatment
How do you control and relieve pet allergies? How do you prevent pet allergies? Learn dog and cat allergy symptoms, the cause of...
Home Allergy Quiz: Is Your Home Allergy-Proof?
Take this home allergy quiz and test your knowledge on allergens, dust mites, pollens and more to see how allergy-proof your home...
What’s Causing Your Indoor Air Pollution?
Do you know what pollutants are threatening your indoor air quality? Learn about exposure to carbon monoxide, radon, pesticides,...
Nasal Allergy Attack: Causes, Triggers, Treatments
What causes allergies? What are your allergy triggers? Discover how allergies work, why our bodies react to them, whether...
Tips for a Healthy and Safe Home
A safe and healthy home should support our health. Learn how to keep each room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, attic, garage,...
Managing Severe Allergies at School
Learn how to manage and be prepared for severe allergies at school. Discover how to protect you child from food allergies, insect...
Related Disease Conditions
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip (Symptoms, Treatment)
Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip symptoms include an itchy, runny nose, sneezing, itchy ears, eyes, and throat. Seasonal...
Eczema refers to skin inflammation. There are many different types of eczema that produce symptoms and signs that range from...
Sore throat usually is described as pain or discomfort in the throat area. A sore throat may be caused by bacterial...
Mold exposure may cause symptoms in people who are sensitive to molds. Symptoms of mold allergy include sneezing, runny nose,...
Eye allergy (or allergic eye disease) are typically associated with hay fever and atopic dermatitis. Medications and cosmetics...
Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis)
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) is an irritation of the nose caused by pollen and is associated with the following allergic...
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...
Asthma is a condition in which hyperreactive airways constrict and result in symptoms like wheezing, coughing, and shortness of...
Children's health is focused on the well-being of children from conception through adolescence. There are many aspects of...
Children's Cough Causes and Treatments
Children's cough causes include infection, acid reflux, asthma, allergies or sinus infection, whooping cough, and exposure to...
Allergy Treatment Begins At Home
Avoiding allergy triggers at home is one of the best ways to prevent allergy symptoms. Controlling temperature, humidity, and...
Local ResourcesFind a local Asthma & Allergy Specialist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Runny Nose
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- Allergies: Mold and More:Battling Indoor Allergens
- Allergies, Control Your Spring
- Allergy Attacks? Fight Back
- Allergy: Winning the War Against Allergies
- Allergies- Easing Sneezing: House Cleaning Tips
Medications & Supplements
- cetirizine, Zyrtec, Zyrtec Allergy, Zyrtec Hives
- fluticasone (Flonase, Flonase Allergy Relief)
- Nasal Decongestants
- fexofenadine, Allegra, Allegra Allergy, Allegra Hives, Children's Allegra, Mucinex Allergy
- Nasal Allergy Medications
- loratadine and pseudoephedrine (Alavert Allergy & Sinus, Claritin-D, Claritin-D 24 hour)
Prevention & Wellness
- Got Asthma? Avoid Allergens
- Now's the Time to Tackle Springtime Allergies
- Health Tip: Fight Indoor Pollution at Home
- Cured Meats Could Aggravate Asthma, Study Suggests
- Mice May Be Key to Kids' Asthma Attacks at School
- Clean Home May Help Keep Kids' Asthma in Check
- Easing Your Child's Allergies
- Tips for Managing Spring Allergies
- Cat, Dust Mite Allergies Linked to Childhood Asthma
- Spring Cleaning Helps Stave Off Allergy Symptoms: Experts
- Springtime Allergies More Severe, Last Longer Now, Experts Say
- House Dust Ingredient Linked to Allergic Asthma: Study
- The 10 Worst Places for Fall Allergies in 2012
- How Renting Instead of Owning Can Hurt Your Asthma
- Prenatal Exposure to Common Household Chemical Linked to Eczema
- Are Vacuum Cleaners Bad for Your Health?
- Get First Cat as Adult, Double Allergy Risk
- Extreme Weather Affects Indoor Air Quality
- Worst Cities for Spring Allergies
- Dust Mite
- Allergy Proofing Your Home Quiz
- How to Create a Dust-Free Bedroom
- Pollen Allergy
- Blood Tests for Allergies
- Asthma/Allergy Childcare Setting Quiz
- Allergies and Carpet
- Asthma Trigger Checklist
- Allergy Health e-Tools
- Allergy & Asthma Tips for the Holidays
- 7 Symptoms of Allergies from Airborne Substances
- Seasonal Molds - The Facts
- Molds - Where Do They Grow?
- Allergy Quiz
- Animal Allergy, The Facts