On your weight loss journey, losing the last 10 pounds is often the most challenging for a variety of reasons. Most studies report that people who stick to a diet and exercise plan can drop their remaining weight in about 60 to 90 days. Read more: How Long Does It Take to Lose the Last 10 Pounds? Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Fasting: What You Should Know
Fasting: It's simple and trending, though it's been around for thousands of years. Find out whether it might be a good option for...
Diet and Weight Loss: Your Best Ways to Beat Belly Fat
Could your job be to blame for your belly fat? It might be, if it stresses you out. But there are a number of ways to get rid of...
Diet & Weight Loss: Reasons You're Not Losing Belly Fat
If you're trying to lose belly fat but can't, there's probably a reason.
Diet and Weight Loss: How to Cut Calories From Your Day
When you want to lose weight, you’ll probably need to find a way to eat fewer calories. Try these tips to trim them from your...
How to Lose Weight Fast: Easy Weight Loss Tips
Here are the best ways to lose weight. From calories to fitness, learn these weight loss tips and win your battle with losing...
Weight Loss Surgery Quiz
What happens after weight loss surgery? What should you eat? Take this quiz to learn about bariatric surgery. Are you a candidate?
Weight Loss Quiz: Test Your Weight Control IQ
Are you trying to lose weight? Take this quiz to see what you can add to routine to get on the right track for results!
Weight Loss: Tips to Lose 100 Pounds or More
These lifestyle changes -- suggested by experts and real people who've lost the weight -- can help you stay on the path toward a...
Bad Foods That Are Good for Weight Loss in Pictures
Are you avoiding foods you could be enjoying as you try to lose weight? Get the skinny on "bad" foods like potatoes, cheese, and...
Fitness and Exercise: Best Exercises for Weight Loss
If you’re trying to lose weight, some exercises might be better than others. Check out these 11 choices you can put in your...
Diet and Weight Loss: 14 Ways to Shed Pounds After 40
Losing weight after 40 can be hard, especially if you don't have a lot of time to exercise and eat right. But some simple...
Related Disease Conditions
Obesity and Overweight
Get the facts on obesity and being overweight, including the health risks, causes, reviews of weight-loss diet plans, BMI chart, symptoms, causes, surgical and nonsurgical treatments, and medications.
Weight Loss - The Basics
There are lots of reasons for people who are overweight or obese to lose weight. To be healthier. To look better. To feel better. To have more energy.
What Is the Best Weight Loss Plan for Seniors?
Persistent goals and making small adjustments in lifestyle and diet are the best weight loss plans for seniors.
What Is the Best Prescription Weight Loss Pill?
Many weight loss pills are available in the market. The best prescription pill for you depends on your weight loss goals, your tolerability to the pill prescribed and your coexisting health conditions, if any.
Do People Get Jealous of Your Weight Loss?
You are so thrilled with your weight loss, and you might naturally expect that your friends and family will be equally happy. When you lose weight, you can trigger jealousy in others for a variety of reasons.
Is Coconut Milk Good for Weight Loss?
Coconut milk is a milky white fluid that is extracted from the flesh of mature coconuts. It has a slightly sweet and nutty taste that is liked by many. Coconut milk is one of the most preferred non-dairy milk substitutes, such as soy milk and almond milk.
Are Bananas Good for Weight Loss?
Bananas are a widely available, affordable, and versatile fruit that cause weight loss if taken in moderation to lose weight. However, it should be consumed as a snack rather than a full meal. Bananas are loaded with fiber. A crucial component of any weight loss diet is to understand that no single food has the power to make an individual gain or lose weight.
The 10 Best Diet Plans For Weight Loss
Diet means a reduction in calorie intake. For the optimal management of overweight and obese patients, a combination of diet, exercise, and behavioral modifications may be helpful. Weight loss is directly related to the difference between the individual’s energy intake and energy expenditure.
Weight Loss Pills and Supplements: Do They Work?
A bodyweight over the healthy limit is associated with several health conditions, such as diabetes, heart diseases, and certain cancers. According to health experts, long-term weight loss can be safely attained by making healthy lifestyle changes like healthy eating patterns, limiting calorie intake, and doing regular physical activity. Many people, however, are not able to make these healthy lifestyle changes.
Diet Pills, Weight Loss Drugs, Suppressants
Maintaining a healthy weight is important because being overweight or underweight may lead to various health issues. Body mass index or BMI is calculated by dividing a person’s weight in kilograms by the square of their height in meters.
What Are the Most Effective Tips in Weight Loss?
If you want to lose weight, you may have been told to count calories. The most effective tips for weight loss include eating well, exercising regularly, and altering your lifestyle to achieve your goals.
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Weight Loss FAQs
- Weight Loss Surgery FAQs
- Can You Target Specific Body Parts for Weight Loss?
- Weight Loss Come to a Halt? Get Unstuck
- Weight Loss Tips to Start Your Diet off Right
- Motivation Along The Weight Loss Path
- Weight Loss Goals: Is Your Goal Realistic?
- Dieter Makeovers: Look Great During Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Wonders & Nutrition Nightmares
- Men vs. Women: Weight Loss Wars
- Weight Loss Style, What's Yours?
- Positive Attitude Key to Weight Loss Success
- Weight Loss: Plateau No More
- Weight Loss: Break the Late-Night Eating Habit
Prevention & Wellness
- How to Calculate Calorie Deficit for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss
- What Is a Safe Rate of Weight Loss?
- What Questions to Ask in Weight Loss Programs?
- What Is the Most Efficient Method for Weight Loss?
- Does Boosting Metabolism Help With Weight Loss?
- How Do You Break a Weight Loss Plateau?
- How Do I Get Past a Weight Loss Plateau?
- What Is the Best Supplement for Weight Loss?
- Weight Loss: You Can Be a 'Biggest Loser,' Too
- Weight Loss: Does Willpower Matter?
- Weight Loss: 4 Ways to Get That Diet Going
- Weight Loss Wake-Up Call
- Weight Loss: Tipping the Scales in Your Favor
- Weight Loss: Do You Really Need to Lose Weight?
- Weight Loss: How Many Meals a Day?
- Weight Loss: Am I Overweight?
- Weight Loss Sins: True Confessions
- Weight Loss: Watch What You Drink on a Diet
- Weight Loss & Fitness: Think Like a Thin Person
- Weight Loss: Exercise and Weight Control
- Weight Loss Surgery: Is It For You?
- Weightloss: 4 Keys to Weight Loss Success
- Weightloss: 8 Ways to Stop Obsessing About Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: Snack Attack: Coping With Cravings
- Weight Loss - offbeat ways
- What Type of Weight Loss Diet Is Healthy?
- Weight Loss: Ten Steps to Losing Weight