Treatment of delayed ejaculation primarily depends on the underlying cause but may involve lifestyle modifications, medications, and counseling. Read more: How Do You Stop Delayed Ejaculation? Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) Quiz: Causes & Treatment
Did you know that certain medical condition may be responsible for ED? Some causes of impotence are medically treatable and...
Picture of Penis
The penis is the male sex organ, reaching its full size during puberty. See a picture of the Penis and learn more about the...
Related Disease Conditions
What Causes Weak Erection?
Medically, a weak erection is also referred to as erectile dysfunction. The erection of the penis depends on many factors, such as the person’s age, overall health, hormone levels, nerves, blood flow, mental status, and emotions. A weak erection results when these factors get affected.
What Is the Fastest Way To Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Learn about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, treatment options, and the quickest way to help you resolve the condition. It is more likely that you'll develop erectile dysfunction as you get older, but aging itself does not cause erectile dysfunction. Many factors can cause erectile dysfunction, including those that affect your endocrine, vascular, and nervous systems. What is erectile dysfunction, and what are the signs and symptoms? Learn about the risks and causes of erectile dysfunction and what treatments are available for erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying causes of erectile dysfunction, including stress and emotional problems, brain dysfunction, problems with blood supply to the penis, and structural problems with the penis.
How Do You Fix Retrograde Ejaculation?
While retrograde ejaculation is not a life-threatening condition it can cause male infertility. Learn about causes and treatment.
Is Sperm Good for Depression?
Studies report that various chemicals in semen may help reduce depression in some women when absorbed in the body.
Can You Get Rid of a Spermatocele Naturally?
You cannot get rid of a spermatocele naturally despite the claims of diets, herbal remedies and lifestyle modifications. However, most spermatoceles are benign and do not require treatment.
What Are the Best Three Exercises for Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Best Three Exercises for Erectile Dysfunction? Learn whether exercises can help and what other treatments can help to relieve your symptoms.
Types of Penis Disorders
Penis disorders may affect men’s sexual life, fertility and overall well-being. Some are minor and don’t cause many issues. However, some may lead to serious emergencies. There are many different types of penis disorders.
Penis disorders (male reproductive problems) include priapism, Peyronie's disease, balanitis, phimosis, paraphimosis, and penile cancer. Read on for causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. These disorders can affect a man's fertility and sexual functioning. A variety of treatments are available for these disorders.
How Do You Fix Ejaculation Problems?
It's common for ejaculation problems to occur as you age. Ejaculation problems usually don’t pose health concerns, but they can be embarrassing to experience. Learn how to fix ejaculation problems and talk to your doctor.
Why Do I Have Discharge From My Penis?
Penis discharge that is not due to sexual arousal is considered abnormal and may be caused by various conditions such as urinary tract infections (UTIs), STDs, and more. Learn more about causes, types, and treatments.
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Impotence Erectile Dysfunction FAQs
- 8 Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Drug Interactions
- Erection Protection: Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Prevention Possible?
- Effective Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: What to Do After an Impotence Diagnosis
- What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
- Things You Should Know About the Penis
- Erectile Dysfunction and Weight Loss
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Sperm Samples May Help Predict Autism Risk in Offspring
- When Your Partner Has Erectile Dysfunction
- Harvesting Sperm Before Ejaculation May Help Infertile Men
- Could Pot Harm Men's Sperm?
- Even Flies Enjoy Ejaculation: Study
- Smoggy Air May Spawn Weaker Sperm
- Father's Sperm May Hold Clues to Autism Risk
- Just How Big Is a Normal Penis?
- Pot Use Might Be Linked to Abnormal Sperm
- Do Stressed-Out Men Have Weaker Sperm?
- Sperms' Length Linked to Men's Fertility
- Scientists Map Genomes of One Man's Sperm
- Treatment Shows Promise for Premature Ejaculation
- High BPA Levels May Hurt Sperm Quality
- Dietary Fats Seem to Affect Sperm Quality
- Smoking Could Harm Sperm, Study Finds
- New Drug Spray May Help Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction Predicts Heart Disease
- Erections: Use 'Em or Lose 'Em
- Small-Penis Syndrome Common
- Erectile Dysfunction Hits 18 Million
- Premature Ejaculation Drug Promising
- Ejaculation & Prostate Cancer
- Life Cycle of a Penis
- Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?
- Erection Problem Checklist
- High Blood Pressure: When Is It Erectile Dysfunction?
- Spermicides for Birth Control
- Mastering the Male Orgasm
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Womans Point of View
- Sperm Count: Boxers vs. Briefs
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Quiz
- Erectile Dysfunction Related Depression
- Fertility: Sperm Booster?
- Stopping Sperm in Their Tracks
- Sperm Stem Cells Grown in Lab
- Erectile: The Race to Erection - Levitra vs Viagra
- Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction