Hereditary Angioedema HAE Center - Santa Fe, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Santa Fe Doctors
- Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- Santa Fe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Santa Fe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Santa Fe
Santa Fe Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Hereditary Angioedema HAE
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Santa Fe, NM
Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) definition and facts:
- Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare, autosomal dominant genetic disease that causes swelling of the skin and tissue just beneath the skin.
- Some symp...
Other Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Santa Fe, NM Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.