Hereditary Angioedema HAE Center - Kansas City, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kansas City Doctors
- Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- Kansas City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kansas City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kansas City
Kansas City Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Hereditary Angioedema HAE
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Kansas City, KS
Raghuvardhan R Davalapur
10918 Elm Avenue Critttenton Childrens CtrKansas City, MO 641343 office locations
Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) definition and facts:
- Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare, autosomal dominant genetic disease that causes swelling of the skin and tissue just beneath the skin.
- Some symp...
Other Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kansas City, KS Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.