Hereditary Angioedema HAE Center - Evanston, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Evanston Doctors
- Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- Evanston Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Evanston Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Evanston
Evanston Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Hereditary Angioedema HAE
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Evanston, IL
Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) definition and facts:
- Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare, autosomal dominant genetic disease that causes swelling of the skin and tissue just beneath the skin.
- Some symp...
Other Related Hereditary Angioedema HAE Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Evanston, IL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.