Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Wyoming, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Wyoming Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Wyoming Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Wyoming Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Wyoming
Wyoming Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Wyoming, MI
Srivilliputtur Gopalan Santhanakrishnan
330 E Beltline Ave NE Ste 100Grand Rapids, MI 495063 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Wyoming, MI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.