Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - West Palm Beach, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Palm Beach Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- West Palm Beach Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Palm Beach Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in West Palm Beach, FL
KATHERINE FLANAGAN GAVIN
900 Village Square Xing Ste 250Palm Beach Garden, FL 334103 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Palm Beach, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.