Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Vineland, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Vineland Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Vineland Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Vineland Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Vineland
Vineland Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Vineland, NJ
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Vineland, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Kennedy University Hospital Washington Township Campus
435 Hurffville Cross Keys RdTurnersville,NJ 08012
Penn Institute For Rehabilitation Medicine At Penn Medicine Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard StPhiladelphia,PA 19146
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.