Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Union City, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Union City Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Union City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Union City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Union City
Union City Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Union City, NJ
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Union City, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Joseph M Sanzari Childrens Hospital At Hackensack University Medical
30 Prospect AveHackensack,NJ 07601
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.