Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Sun City West, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sun City West Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Sun City West Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sun City West Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sun City West
Sun City West Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Sun City West, AZ
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sun City West, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cancer Treatment Centers Of America At Western Regional Medical Center
14200 W Celebrate Life WayGoodyear,AZ 85338
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.