Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Spring Valley, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Spring Valley Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Spring Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Spring Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Spring Valley
Spring Valley Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Spring Valley, NV
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Spring Valley, NV Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas At St Rose Dominican Hospitals De Lima Campus
102 E Lake Mead PkwyHenderson,NV 89015
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.