Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - North Richland Hills, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Richland Hills Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- North Richland Hills Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Richland Hills Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Richland Hills
North Richland Hills Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in North Richland Hills, TX
Prasad Venkata Anjaneya Kannaeganti
6331 Boulevard 26 Ste 220North Richland Hi, TX 761805 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Richland Hills, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.