Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Methuen, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Methuen Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Methuen Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Methuen Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Methuen
Methuen Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Methuen, MA
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Methuen, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Department Of Developmental Services Northeast Region Hogan Developmental Center
PO Box AHathorne,MA 01937
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.