Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Meridian, ID
- WebMD Physician Directory of Meridian Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Meridian Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Meridian Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Meridian
Meridian Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Meridian, ID
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Meridian, ID Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.