Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Jersey City, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Jersey City Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Jersey City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Jersey City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Jersey City
Jersey City Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Jersey City, NJ
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (719) 444-7000
- Fire (719) 385-5950
Nearby Jersey City, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.