Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Hillsboro, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hillsboro Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Hillsboro Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hillsboro Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hillsboro
Hillsboro Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Hillsboro, OR
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hillsboro, OR Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Memorial Campus Behavioral Health
PO Box 1600Vancouver,WA 98668
Telecare Clark County Evaluation & Treatment Center
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd # C106 BlVancouver,WA 98661
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.