Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Green Bay, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Green Bay Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Green Bay Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Green Bay Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Green Bay
Green Bay Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Green Bay, WI
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Green Bay, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Brown County Community Nicolet Psychiatric Center Inpatient Center Hospital
3150 Gershwin DrGreen Bay,WI 54311
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.