Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Fountain Valley, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Fountain Valley Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Fountain Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Fountain Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Fountain Valley
Fountain Valley Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Fountain Valley, CA
Afsaneh Haftbarada HaftbaradaranMohammadi
11180 Warner Ave Ste 463Fountain Valley, CA 927082 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Fountain Valley, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.