Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- WebMD Physician Directory of Cuyahoga Falls Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Cuyahoga Falls Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Cuyahoga Falls Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Cuyahoga Falls
Cuyahoga Falls Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Cuyahoga Falls, OH Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Aultman Health Foundation Aultman Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Unit
2821 Woodlawn Ave NWCanton,OH 44708
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital For Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr DrCleveland,OH 44104
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.