Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Cherry Hill, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Cherry Hill Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Cherry Hill Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Cherry Hill Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Cherry Hill
Cherry Hill Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Cherry Hill, NJ
Melissa B. Bleicher
1865 Route 70 East Penn Medicine Cherry HillCherry Hill, NJ 080033 office locations
Behdad David Besharatian
1001 Chesterbrook Boulevard Penn Medicine Valley ForgeBerwyn, PA 193125 office locations
Rebecca Kurnik Seshasai
1865 Route 70 East Penn Medicine Cherry HillCherry Hill, NJ 080032 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Cherry Hill, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Penn Institute For Rehabilitation Medicine At Penn Medicine Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard StPhiladelphia,PA 19146
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.