Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Center - Alpharetta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Alpharetta Doctors
- Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- Alpharetta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Alpharetta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Alpharetta
Alpharetta Nephrologist Doctors and Specialists for Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Alpharetta, GA
Hermes Eduardo Garcia-Sanchez
3790 Holcomb Bridge Rd Ste 204Peachtree Cor, GA 300923 office locations
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) facts
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition characterized by destruction of red blood cells, low platelet count, and kidney failure.
- There are two types of HUS. Typic...
Other Related Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Alpharetta, GA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.