Heart Valve Disease Treatment Center - Houston, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Houston Doctors
- Related Heart Valve Disease Treatment Articles
- Houston Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Houston Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Houston
Houston Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Heart Valve Disease Treatment
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Houston, TX
Heart Valve Disease Surgery
Introduction to Heart Valve Surgery
Diseased heart valves can be treated both surgically (traditional heart valve surgery) and non-surgically (balloon valvuloplasty).
What Happens During Tradit...
Other Related Heart Valve Disease Treatment Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Houston Fire Department (713) 247-5000
- Houston Fire Department Emergency Medical Services (713) 495-4200
- Houston Police Department (713) 884-3131
Nearby Houston, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.