Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease) Center - Metairie, LA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Metairie Doctors
- Related Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease) Articles
- Metairie Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Metairie Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Metairie
Metairie Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease)
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Metairie, LA
Heart (cardiovascular) disease definition and facts
- Heart disease refers to various types of conditions that can affect heart function. These types include:
- Coronary artery (atherosclerotic) heart disease that affects the art...
Other Related Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Metairie, LA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.