Trending Heart Topics
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is caused by diseases (for example, heart disease, high blood pressure). Symptoms of CHF include fatigue, edema, shortness of breath, sleeplessness, and more. Treatments include lifestyle modifications, medications, heart transplant, and therapy.
Watch this slideshow of heart disease covering symptoms to watch for, diagnostic tests, treatments, and prevention strategies.
Related Disease Conditions
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is a ballooning or widening of the main artery (the aorta) as it courses down through the abdomen. Most...
Angina (Symptoms, Causes, Types, Diagnosis, and Treatment)
Angina is chest pain due to inadequate blood supply to the heart. Angina symptoms may include chest tightness, burning,...
Aortic dissection is a small tear in the large blood vessel that leads from the heart and supplies blood to the body. There are...
Aortic Valve Stenosis (Symptoms, Causes, Surgery)
Aortic valve stenosis is an abnormal narrowing of the aortic valve of the heart. The causes of aortic stenosis are wear and tear...
An arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. With an arrhythmia, the heartbeats may be irregular or too slow (bradycardia), to...
Atherosclerosis and Erectile Dysfunction
Second Source article from WebMD...
Atrial Fibrillation (AFib, AF)
Atrial fibrillation (AF or AFib) is an abnormality in the heart rhythm, which involves irregular and often rapid beating of the...
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms (AFib Warning Signs)
Atrial fibrillation or AFib is a type of hear rhythm abnormality. Early warning signs and symptoms of atrial fibrillation...
Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Treatment Drugs
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a heart rhythm disorder that causes irregular and often rapid heartbeat. The medications to treat...
Atrial Fibrillation vs. Ventricular Fibrillation (AFib vs VFib Symptoms, ECG Strips)
Atrial fibrillation (AF or AFib) is an abnormality in the heart rhythm which involves irregular and often rapid beating of the...
Atrial Flutter (Symptoms, Causes, ECG, and Treatments)
Atrial flutter is a problem with the atria of the heart. In atrial flutter the atria of the heart rapidly and repeatedly beat...
Atrial Flutter vs. Atrial Fibrillation (What Are the Differences?)
Atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation (AFib) are two types of a heart problem called atrial tachycardia. Both of these...
Blood Clots (In the Leg)
Blood clots can occur in the venous and arterial vascular system. Blood clots can form in the heart, legs, arteries, veins,...
Dilated Cardiomyopathy is a condition where the heart's ability to pump blood is decreased because the heart's main pumping...
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) affects many people today. Many people with HCM have no symptoms or only minor symptoms, and...
Restrictive cardiomyopathy, the rarest form of cardiomyopathy, is a condition in which the walls of the lower chambers of the...
32 Causes of Chest Pain: Signs and Symptoms
Chest pain may be caused by many conditions. Learn when chest discomfort, pressure, and tightness is a medical emergency. Find...
Chest pain is a common complaint by a patient in the ER. Causes of chest pain include broken or bruised ribs, pleurisy,...
Intermittent claudication, or pain and cramping in the lower leg is caused by inadequate blood flow to the leg muscles. This lack...
Congenital Heart Defects
Congenital heart defects are heart problems that are present at birth. Genetics may play a role in some heart defects. Symptoms...
12 Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Symptoms, Stages, Causes, and Life Expectancy
Congestive heart failure (CHF) refers to a condition in which the heart loses the ability to function properly. Heart disease,...
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT, Blood Clot in the Legs)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot in the deep veins, and can be caused by broken bones, trauma to a limb, immobility,...
DVT and Birth Control Pills (Oral Contraceptives)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that has traveled deep into the veins of the arm, pelvis, or lower extremities. Oral...
DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) During Pregnancy
Deep vein thrombosis or DVT is a condition in which a blood clot becomes embedded in one of the deep veins of the arms, thighs,...
Echocardiogram is a test using ultrasound to provide pictures of the heart's valves and chambers. There are several types of...
Edema is the swelling of tissues as a result of excess water accumulation. Peripheral edema occurs in the feet and legs. There...
Endocarditis, a serious infection of one of the four heart valves is caused by growth of bacteria on one of the heart valves;...
Fainting (Syncope) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Fainting, also referred to as blacking out, syncope, or temporary loss of consciousness has many causes. Often a person will have...
Fitness: Exercise for a Healthy Heart
Regular exercise can help reduce the risk of heart disease. To achieve maximum benefits, do a mix of stretching exercise, aerobic...
A heart attack happens when a blood clot completely obstructs a coronary artery supplying blood to the heart muscle. A heart...
Second Source WebMD Medical Reference...
Heart Attack Prevention
Heart disease and heart attacks can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle with diet, exercise, and stress management....
Heart Attacks in Women
Heart disease, particularly coronary artery disease is the leading cause of heart attacks. Women are more likely to die from a...
Heart Attack Pathology: Photo Essay
A heart attack is a layperson's term for a sudden blockage of a coronary artery. This photo essay includes graphics, pictures,...
Heart Attack Prevention Overview
Heart attacks are the major causes of unexpected, sudden death among men and women. A heart attack also is a significant cause...
Heart Attack Symptoms and Early Warning Signs
Recognizing heart attack symptoms and signs can help save your life or that of someone you love. Some heart attack symptoms,...
Heart Attack Treatment
A heart attack involves damage or death of part of the heart muscle due to a blood clot. The aim of heart attack treatment is to...
Heart Attack vs. Heartburn (Differences between Symptoms and Signs)
Heartburn is a symptom of another disease or medical problem and can be described as a feeling of burning in the chest...
Heart Attack vs. Stroke Symptoms, Differences, and Similarities
Heart attack usually is caused by a clot that stops blood flow supplying oxygen to an area of heart muscle, which results in...
Heart disease (coronary artery disease) occurs when plaque builds up in the coronary arteries, the vessels that supply blood to...
Heart Disease in Women
Heart disease in women has somewhat different symptoms, risk factors, and treatment compared to heart disease in men. Many women...
Heart Disease Treatment in Women
Heart disease treatment in women should take into account female-specific guidelines that were developed by the American Heart...
Heart failure (congestive) is caused by many conditions including coronary artery disease, heart attack, cardiomyopathy, and...
Second Source article from Government...
Heart Murmur in Newborns, Children, and Adults
A heart murmur is a heart problem that can occur, for example, during pregnancy or exercise, or it can be a symptom of serious...
Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Heart Rhythm Disorders)
Heart rhythm disorders vary from minor palpitations, premature atrial contractions (PACs), premature ventricular contractions...
Second Source WebMD Medical Reference...
Heart Valve Disease
Heart valve disease occurs when the heart valves do not work the way they should. Symptoms of valve disease include shortness of...
How the Heart Works
The heart is a very important organ in the body. It is responsible for continuously pumping oxygen and nutrient-rich blood...
High-Sensitivity Troponin Test
The high-sensitive troponin test can detect very low levels of troponin T in the blood. (There are three types of cardiac...
How to Lower Triglycerides Naturally
Trigylcerides are fatty molecules that travel in the bloodstream. Excess sugar and fat can increase triglyceride levels....
Marfan syndrome is hereditary (genetic) condition affecting connective tissue. A person with Marfan syndrome may exhibit the...
Mitral Valve Prolapse (Syndrome, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Surgery)
Mitral valve prolapse (MVP), also called "click murmur syndrome" and "Barlow's syndrome," is the most common type of heart valve...
Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle and can be caused by a variety of infections, conditions, and viruses....
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Benefits, Uses, Foods)
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that help decrease one's cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as reduce the risk of...
Orthostatic hypotension symptoms include: LightheadednessWeaknessBlurred vision Syncope or passing out Causes of...
Palpitations (Causes and Symptoms)
Palpitations are uncomfortable sensations of the heart beating hard, rapidly, or irregularly. Some types of palpitations are...
Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT) is an abnormal conduction of electricity in particular areas of the heart. PSVT...
Pericarditis (Symptoms, ECG, Types, Causes, Treatment)
Pericarditis is the inflammation of the pericardial sac that surrounds the heart. The causes of pericarditis include injury from...
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) refers to diseases of the blood vessels (arteries and veins) located outside the heart and...
Porphyria is a group of disorders that affect the nervous system, skin, or both. Porphyria is often an inherited condition that...
POTS (POT Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
POT syndrome (POTS, postrual orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) is a nervous system disorder that causes lightheadedness and...
Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs, PVC)
Premature ventricular contractions (PVCs, PVC) are premature heartbeats originating from the ventricles of the heart. PVCs are...
Stress and Heart Disease
The connection between stress and heart disease is not clear. Stress itself may be a risk factor, or high levels of stress may...
Stroke is the third leading killer in the United States. Some of the warning signs of stroke include sudden confusion, trouble...
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding...
Stroke vs Aneurysm (Differences and Similarities)
A stroke or "brain attack" is caused because blood flow to an area of the brain has been cut off by a blood clot or by a weakened...
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Sudden cardiac arrest is an unexpected, sudden death caused by sudden cardiac arrest (loss of heart function). Causes and risk...
Swollen Ankles and Swollen Feet
Swollen ankles and swollen feet is a symptom of an underlying disease or condition such as edema, medications, pregnancy,...
Symptoms of 12 Serious Diseases and Health Problems
Learn how to recognize early warning signs and symptoms of serious diseases and health problems, for example, chronic cough,...
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA, Mini-Stroke)
When a portion of the brain loses blood supply, through a blood clot or embolus, a transient ischemic attack (TIA, mini-stroke)...
How Do You Fix Anemia?
Anemia describes a condition in which you have a low red blood cell count and low hemoglobin levels. This is a serious condition...
Vascular disease includes any condition that affects your circulatory system. Vascular disease ranges from diseases of your...
Ventricular Septal Defect
A ventricular septal defect (VSD) is a congenital heart malformation. A VSD is a hole in the wall of the heart's two lower...
Vitamins & Exercise: Heart Attack Prevention Series
Vitamins and exercise can lower your risk for heart attack and heart disease. Folic acid, vitamins, and homocysteine levels are...
Williams syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects many parts of the body. Signs, symptoms, characteristics and...
Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome is a condition in which abnormal electrical pathways in the heart cause arrhythmias. Symptoms of...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Picture of Aorta
The aorta is the largest artery in the body. See a picture of the Aorta and learn more about the health topic....
Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Learn the causes, symptoms, and treatments of the common heart abnormality known as atrial fibrillation (A-fib)....
Atrial Fibrillation: Heart Symptoms, Diagnosis, & Afib Treatment
Atrial fibrillation is the most common type of abnormal heart rhythm. Atrial fibrillation or AF can lead to serious heart...
Picture of Balloon Angioplasty
Coronary angioplasty is accomplished using a balloon-tipped catheter inserted through an artery in the groin or arm to enlarge...
Picture of Blood Clot
Blood that has been converted from a liquid to a solid state. See a picture of Blood Clot and learn more about the health topic....
Blood Clots: 4 Signs You Could Have One
Blood clots can be deadly medical emergencies that can form in different parts of your body. Learn the warning signs that you...
DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) Quiz
Take the Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism Quiz to learn causes, symptoms, and treatments for these two dangerous...
A Visual Guide to Deep Vein Thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a dangerous and sometimes fatal blood clot that occurs deep within the lower leg or thigh....
Foot Health: Causes of Swollen Feet and Ankles
Swollen feet and ankles may be associated with conditions like pregnancy, injury, heart failure, kidney disease, liver disease,...
Picture of Heart Catheter
Catheter procedures are much easier than surgery on patients because they involve only a needle puncture in the skin where the...
Picture of Heart Detail
The heart is composed of specialized cardiac muscle, and it is four-chambered, with a right atrium and ventricle, and an...
Heart Disease: Symptoms, Signs, and Causes
What is heart disease (coronary artery disease)? Learn about the causes of heart disease. Symptoms of heart disease include chest...
Heart Disease: Causes of a Heart Attack
Heart disease prevention includes controlling risk factors like diet, exercise, and stress. Heart disease symptoms in women may...
Heart Disease Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Take our Heart Disease Quiz to get answers and facts about high cholesterol, atherosclerosis prevention, and the causes,...
Heart Failure Quiz
What is heart failure? Learn about this dangerous condition, as well as who is at risk, and what to do about it....
Heart Health: What Causes Heart Palpitations?
Why does your heart race or skip a beat? Learn what causes heart palpitations and when to see your doctor....
Am I Having a Heart Attack? Symptoms of Heart Disease
Heart attacks symptoms vary greatly for men and women, from anxiety and fatigue to nausea and sweating. Learn the warning signs...
Picture of Heart
The muscle that pumps blood received from veins into arteries throughout the body. See a picture of the Heart and learn more...
Hypertension: What High Blood Pressure Can Do to Your Body
High blood pressure puts you at risk for a number of other conditions. Here's what to look out for....
Atrial Fibrillation (AFib): Tips for Living with Atrial Fibrillation
What is atrial fibrillation? Learn how to making living with atrial fibrillation (AFib) easier. Explore tips that can help you...
The Benefits of Omega 3 Foods on Heart Health
What are the benefits of omega 3 fatty acids? Learn how Omega 3 rich foods like fish oil, salmon, walnuts, & more can boost brain...
Picture of Pericardial Sac
A conical sac of fibrous tissue which surrounds the heart and the roots of the great blood vessels. See a picture of Pericardial...
Picture of Pitting Edema
Observable swelling of body tissues due to fluid accumulation that may be demonstrated by applying pressure to the swollen area...
Stroke Causes, Symptoms, and Recovery
What is a stroke? Learn about stroke symptoms like sudden numbness or weakness, confusion, vision problems, or problems with...
Stroke Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Take the Stroke Quiz to learn about stroke risks, causes, treatment, and most importantly, prevention....
Sudden Cardiac Arrest - Test Your Heart Health IQ
Take the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Quiz. Learning about this potentially deadly condition may save a life....
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Ablation Therapy for Arrhythmias
- Biventricular Pacemaker
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Test: Ranges, Symptoms, Treatment)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Chest X-Ray
- Coronary Angiogram
- Angioplasty and Stents
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Coronary Heart Disease Screening Tests (CAD)
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Echocardiogram (Echocardiography, Diagnostic Cardiac Ultrasound)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Heart CT Scan
- Electrophysiology Test
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Lead Extraction
- Heart Transplant
- Heart Valve Disease Surgery
- Homocysteine (Normal and Elevated Levels Blood Test)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Myocardial Biopsy
- Tilt -Table Test
- Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Aortic Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Atrial Flutter
- Blood Clot
- Chest Pain
- Cold Hands
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Enlarged Heart
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Attack in Men
- Heart Attack in Women
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Disease
- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension)
- Tightness in Chest
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Stroke: Recognizing a Stroke - Three Commands for the Victim
- Heart Attack - New Blood Test For Earlier Accurate Diagnosis
- Aneurysms - Frequently Asked Questions
- Angina Diagnosis
- Angina Symptoms
- Angina: Don't Take It Lightly
- Aortic Aneurysm Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- What Is Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Doctors Answer Heart Health Questions
- Heart Disease & Stroke - Progress
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Beta Blockers May Decrease Heart Complications Of Surgery
- Beta Carotene Supplements Not the Answer for Cancer or Heart Disease
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve treatment
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve: Durability issues
- Bicuspid aortic valve: Early symptoms
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve: Mechanical valve
- How Pie Prevents Blood Clots
- Heart Risks - Reduced By Walking & Vigorous Exercise
- Heart Attacks caused by Infections?
- Can You Cough to Give Yourself CPR?
- Cardiac Arrest Symptoms and Causes
- Heart Atrial Fibrillation - Bill Bradley
- Causes of Palpitations
- Cilostazol: New Claudication Drug
- Congestive Heart Failure Symptoms
- Congestive Heart Failure Treatment
- CPR: Just Chest Compressions, Mouth-to-Mouth Not Necessary
- CPR Guidelines
- Diagnosis of BAV
- Will My Diet Slip Increase the Risk of Heart Attack?
- Do Women Have Different Heart Attack Symptoms?
- Higher Chance of Blood Clots Forming?
- Heart Attack Earthquake Stress Increases, Fiber Intake Decreases
- The Death of Joan Rivers: Endoscopy and Anesthesia Risks
- Heart Disease Risks Reduced With Running
- FLAP Doubles Risk of Heart Attack
- Proven measures to prevent heart attacks and strokes?
- Heart Attack Risk and Medicated Stents
- Heart Attack: A Tale of Two Heart Attacks
- Heart Disease In Women
- Heart Disease Prevention in Women
- Heart Disease Risk and C-reactive Protein (CRP)
- Heart Disease - Lessons Learned From Pitcher's Early Death
- Heart Failure ... Old Drug, New Therapy
- Heart Failure: What Killed George Carlin?
- Heart Health- Little Aspirin A Day Stops Big Heart Attack!
- How Do You Check for Congestive Heart Failure?
- How Serious Is Atrial Fibrillation?
- Ibuprofen May Block Aspirin's Heart Benefits
- Is Aortic Aneurysm Hereditary?
- Is It a Stroke or a TIA (Mini Stroke)?
- Is Red Meat Bad for Your Heart?
- What What Does Code Blue, Code Black, and Code Red Mean?
- What Is Magnetic Resonance Angiogram?
- Pacemaker - Cellular Phones Can Cause Problems
- Pacemakers Affected by Metal Detectors
- Pacemakers Prevent Form of Fainting - Vasovagal Syncope
- Palpitations Treatment
- What Are The Side Effects Of Quinine For Leg Cramps?
- Any promising measures that may prevent heart attacks?
- Stents Make Big Splash
- Heart Attack Prevention From a Doctor's Perspective
- Stroke Symptoms
- Stroke Treatment
- Sudden Death in Athletes
- TIA (Mini Stroke) Symptoms: A Trip to the ER
- tissue valve and taking aspirin?
- Translating Medical Research - Preventing Sudden Heart Death
- What Is the Treatment For Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- Symptoms later in life BAV
- Elizabeth Taylor Dies of Congestive Heart Failure
- Bill Clinton's Angioplasty and Stent Procedure
- Shortness of Breath & VP Cheney
- Clinton Headed to Heart Surgery
- What Is Pericardial Fat?
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve: Doctors Dialogue
- Stents: The New Coated Stents - What's The Story?
- What vitamins lower homocysteine levels?
- Mr. Cheney's Chest Pain - And Heart Attack
- Whitney Houston's Death: What Is Atherosclerosis
Medications & Supplements
- Diamox (acetazolamide)
- Aldactone (spironolactone) vs. Lasix (furosemide)
- alteplase (TPA, Activase, Cathflo Activase)
- amiodarone, Cordarone, Nextrone, Pacerone
- amlodipine (Norvasc)
- Anticoagulants (Anticoagulant Drug Class)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Aspirin Therapy (Guidelines for Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention)
- Aspirin vs. Plavix (clopidogrel)
- atenolol, Tenormin
- atorvastatin (Lipitor) vs. simvastatin (Zocor)
- benazepril (Lotensin HTC)
- bepridil (Vascor, Bepadin - Discontinued)
- Beta Blockers (Drug Class, List of Brand and Generic Names)
- cangrelor (Kengreal)
- carvedilol (Coreg)
- cilostazol (Pletal)
- clopidogrel bisulfate (Plavix)
- clopidogrel (Plavix) vs. heparin (Hemochron)
- Plavix (clopidogrel) vs. Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Congestive Heart Failure Medications
- Coumadin vs. Plavix (Differences and Similarities)
- dabigatran (Pradaxa)
- dalteparin injection (Fragmin)
- digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxin Pediatric)
- Digoxin vs. dobutamine
- Digoxin vs. metoprolol
- diltiazem (Cardizem, Cardizem CD, Cardizem LA, Tiazac, Cartia XT, Diltzac, Dilt-CD, and several oth)
- dopamine (Intropin)
- Effient (prasugrel)
- Lovenox (enoxaparin)
- evening primrose oil
- fosinopril sodium, Monopril
- heparin (Hemochron, Hep-Lock)
- Ibuprofen and Plavix (Side Effects and Interactions)
- idarucizumab (Praxbind)
- isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil Titradose)
- isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, Ismo, Monoket)
- Lasix (furosemide) vs. bumetanide
- Lasix (furosemide) vs. Demadex (torsemide)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin) vs. Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin) vs. Niacin (nicotinic acid, vitamin B3)
- lisinopril (Zestril, Prinivil, Qbrelis) ACE Inhibitor
- lovastatin vs. simvastatin
- metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL)
- midodrine (Orvaten, ProAmatine)
- mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept)
- nadolol (Corgard)
- nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat, Afeditab)
- Nitrates (Medication)
- nitroglycerin, Nitro-Bid, Nitro-Dur, Nitrostat, Transderm-Nitro, Minitran, Deponit, Nitrol
- omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Lovaza)
- pentoxifylline (Trental, Pentoxil)
- Plavix (clopidogrel) vs. Coumadin (warfarin)
- Plavix (clopidogrel) vs. Effient (prasurgrel)
- potassium chloride; K-Dur, KLor Con, K-Tab, Kaon CL, Klorvess, Slow-K, Ten-K, Klotrix, K-Lyte CL
- procainamide, Pronestyl; Procan-SR; Procanbid (These brands no longer are available in the U.S.)
- propafenone (Rythmol)
- propranolol, Inderal, Inderal LA, Innopran XL
- quinapril (Accupril)
- quinidine (Discontinued Brands: Cardioquine, Cin-Quin, Duraquin, Quinidex, Quinora, Quinact)
- ramipril (Altace)
- rivaroxaban (Xarelto)
- Entresto (sacubitril and valsartan)
- Beta Blocker Side Effects (Adverse Effects)
- Zocor (simvastatin) vs. Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Aldactone (spironolactone)
- ticlopidine, Ticlid (discontinued brand in the US)
- timolol (Betimol)
- torsemide (Demadex)
- valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Diovan HCT)
- Vasodilators (Drug Class Side Effects, List of Names)
- warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
Prevention & Wellness
- 'Extreme' Exercise No Danger to Middle-Aged Hearts: Study
- 'Self-Silencing' Can Be Potentially Deadly for Women
- AHA News: A Date With 'The Heartbreaker,' Then Open-Heart Surgery
- 'Zap' Ear Clip May Ease A-Fib
- 1 in 4 People Over 25 Will Be Hit by Stroke
- 15 Minutes Matters With Strokes
- AHA News: 24-Year-Old's Fainting Was a Clue to Her Fatal Heart Condition
- AHA News: 3 Simple Steps Could Save 94 Million Lives Worldwide
- 3-D Printers Might Someday Make Replacement Hearts
- AHA News: 5 Threats to Heart Health You May Not Be Aware Of
- AHA News: She Appeared to Be a Healthy Athlete, But Nobody Had Checked Her Heart
- A Heart-Healthy Prescription for America's Food System
- AHA News: A Home Near 'Green Space' Could Cut Heart Attack Risk
- A Single Energy Drink Might Harm Blood Vessels: Study
- AHA News: A Stroke at 31. An Aneurysm at 35. At 39 -- Tennis, Anyone?
- AHA News: A Stroke Slowed Olympic Legend Michael Johnson, But F.A.S.T. Response Sped His Recovery
- A-Fib Can Raise Dementia Risk, Even in Absence of Stroke
- Actor Luke Perry Dies of Stroke at Age 52
- AHA News: Actress Susan Lucci Thriving After Emergency Heart Procedure
- AHA News: Adjusting BMI Eliminates Lead Asian Americans Hold in Heart Health
- AHA News: Adopted Baby's Unexpected Heart Problem Brought Unexpected Joy
- AHA News: After 4 Strokes, Rare Disease and Brain Surgery, Woman Helps Others
- After Heart Attack, Stenting More Than the Blocked Artery May Be Best
- AHA News: After Stroke, Radio Legend Walks the Talk of Self-Care
- AHA News: Age Could Be Key to Women's Worse Quality of Life Post-Stroke
- AHA News: A Stroke at 50 Altered Woman's Life, But Not Her Family's Love
- AHA News: Meth and Heart Disease: A Deadly Crisis That's Largely Overlooked
- AHA News: Stroke Almost Took Gospel Star's Life -- Then Taught Her About Living
- AHA News: Stroke May Lead to Lower Vitamin D
- Ailing Heart Can Speed the Brain's Decline, Study Finds
- Airport Scanners OK for People with Implanted Heart Devices: Study
- All-in-One Pill Helps Protect Heart
- American Soldiers' Hearts in Worse Shape Than Civilians'
- An Upbeat Attitude Might Help Prevent 2nd Stroke
- Another Opioid Scourge: Infection-Related Strokes
- Another Plus to Cardiac Rehab: Better Sex
- Another Use for Beta Blockers? Curbing A-fib
- 'Antibiotic Envelopes' Could Cut Infections After Pacemaker Implant
- Long-Term Antibiotic Use May Up Women's Odds for Heart Trouble
- Aortic Valve Disease Does Its Damage Slowly
- Your Apple Watch Might Help Spot a Dangerous Irregular Heartbeat
- AHA News: Are Thrill-Seekers With Heart Conditions Courting Danger?
- Aspirin, Anti-Clotting Meds Safe After Bleeding Stroke: Study
- Astronauts: Exercise More in Space, Faint Less on Earth
- AHA News: At 38, Father of Five Survived 3 Strokes
- Bans Not Keeping Drivers With Implanted Defibrillators off the Road
- Coming Soon: Battery-Free Pacemakers Powered by the Heart?
- AHA News: Belly Fat Ups Older Women's Heart Risks, Even Without Obesity
- A Better Cardiac Pump for People With Heart Failure?
- Better Heart Care Saves U.S. Billions a Year, Study Finds
- Strict Blood Pressure Control Could Help Make Stroke Care Safer
- Blood Test to Diagnose Heart Attacks May Not Be Foolproof
- Blood Thinning Drug May Be Safer Option Against Recurrent Stroke
- Botox May Help Prevent Post-Op A-Fib
- AHA News: With Help, Boy's Dreams of Flight Get to Soar Despite His Heart Issues
- Brain Bleed Risk Puts Safety of Low-Dose Aspirin in Doubt
- Brief Morning Exercise Helps Ease Blood Pressure Throughout the Day
- Bypass Beats Stents for Diabetics With Heart Trouble: Study
- Bystanders Key to Cutting Cardiac Arrest Deaths
- Could Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Still Help Some People?
- Cancer Death Rates Down, Heart Disease Death Rates Up for American Adults
- 'No Quick Fix' for A-Fib, But Cardiologist Says You Can Help Prevent It
- AHA News: Chemical Widely Used in Medical Plastic Alters Heart Function in Lab Tests
- Clogged Leg Arteries May Not Require Invasive Surgery
- Cold, Windy Days Can Strain the Heart
- Cooling Cardiac Arrest Patients May Mean Better Long-Term Brain Function
- Could Olive Oil Help Keep Stroke at Bay for Obese Americans?
- Could You Be Having a Heart Attack?
- Could Your Apple Watch Spot Dangerous A-Fib?
- AHA News: Couple Knew They Would Face Heart Problems Together -- But Not Like This
- CPR Not Always Given at Dialysis Clinics When Needed
- AHA News: Culture, Paycheck, Neighborhood Key to Your Heart's Health
- AHA News: When Dancer Kept Fainting, an EKG Finally Revealed Why
- AHA News: Daughter Makes Lifesaving Plea to 911: Coach Me Through CPR?
- Daylight Saving Time Tied to Rise in A-Fib Hospitalizations
- Despite Big Heart Benefits, Far Too Many Skip Statins
- Study Finds Diabetes, Heart Failure a Dangerous Duo
- Could Diet Sodas Raise an Older Woman's Stroke Risk?
- AHA News: Director John Singleton's Fatal Stroke Spotlights Black Americans' Hypertension Risk
- Dirty Air Tied to Raised Risk of Strokes, Shorter Lives
- AHA News: Do NFL Players' Hearts Take a Hit From Football?
- AHA News: Are Transgender Men and Women Who Take Hormones at Risk for Heart Disease?
- Do You Have the 'Fainting Gene'?
- Docs Back Away From Low-Dose Aspirin for Heart Attack Prevention
- AHA News: Doctor's 'Little Heart Attack' Turned Scary and Inspired Big Changes
- AHA News: Surgery Like Jagger: Doctors Explain Heart Valve Problems, Treatment
- AHA News: Doctors Shrugged Off Athlete's Gasping, Until One Heart Surgeon Listened
- Could a Little Drinking Help Those With Heart Failure?
- Does Stroke Run in Your Family? Healthy Living Lowers the Risk
- AHA News: Drummer's Death Inspires Grief-Stricken Bandmates to Rethink Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle
- E-Alerts Dramatically Cut Heart Attack Rate for People Hospitalized With A-Fib
- Eating More Red Meat May Shorten Your Life
- AHA News: Education Seems Tied to Death Risk for Heart Disease Patients
- Energy Drinks May Take a Toll on the Heart
- Even 25 Cups of Coffee a Day May Be OK for Your Arteries: Study
- AHA News: Even 'Mild' Congenital Heart Disease Poses Risk Later in Life
- Everyday 'Triggers' May Bring on A-Fib Episodes, Study Finds
- Evidence Builds That Optimism Might Lengthen Your Life
- New Evidence That Veggies Beat Steak for Heart Health
- Exercise May Be of Extra Benefit to People With Heart Disease
- Expandable Heart Valves Could Mean Fewer Heart Surgeries
- Experimental Blood Thinner May Help Prevent Stroke, Without the Bleeding Risk
- Fashion Designer Betsey Johnson to Have Open Heart Surgery
- Fast-Food Joints in the Neighborhood? Heart Attack Rates Likely to Go Up
- 'First Responders' on 9/11 Face Lingering Heart Woes, Study Finds
- Fish Oil Supplements May Do Your Heart Good
- Fish, Fish Oil May Lower Your Heart Attack Risk
- Food or Heart Meds? Many Americans Must Make a Choice
- For People With Heart Failure, Loneliness Can Mean Worse Care
- For Seniors, 'Silent Strokes' Are Common Post-Surgery Threat: Study
- AHA News: Mom, Entrepreneur, Former NFL cheerleader – and Stroke Survivor at 39
- Former NFL Players Have Higher Odds for Dangerous A-Fib
- Former NFL Star Tedy Bruschi Recovering From Stroke
- More Evidence Fried Food Ups Heart Disease, Stroke Risk
- Gene Test Might Someday Gauge Your Heart Attack Risk
- AHA News: Genetic Testing Helps Family Uncover Inherited Heart Condition
- Glucosamine Joint Pain Supplement Could Help the Heart
- Going Vegetarian Good for Your Heart, But May Up Stroke Risk
- Nearly Half of American Adults Have Unhealthy Hearts: Report
- Have Heart Disease? Exercise Will Help at Any Age
- Have Heart Failure? Flu Shot May Save Your Life
- Health Tip: Caregiving After Stroke
- Health Tip: Controllable Stroke Risk Factors
- Health Tip: Daily Aspirin Therapy
- Health Tip: First Aid for Fainting
- Health Tip: If You Feel Faint
- Health Tip: Living With Leg Swelling
- Health Tip: Lowering Your Resting Heart Rate
- Health Tip: Make Snow Days Heart-Safe
- Health Tip: Risk Factors For AFib
- Health Tip: Simple CPR
- Health Tip: Understanding Blood Clots
- Health Tip: Using an AED
- Healthy Lifestyle Makes for a Healthy Heart During Menopause
- Heart Attack Can Be More Lethal If Symptoms Are More Gradual
- Heart Attack Rehab at Home Could Save Lives
- Heart Attacks Fall By One-Third Among Older Americans
- Heart Attacks Rising Among Younger Women
- Heart Attacks Striking More Young Adults
- Heart Care Guidelines Rarely Backed by Top-Notch Science
- Heart Deaths Declined After Obamacare Began
- Heart Disease a Growing Threat to U.S. Veterans
- Heart Disease Is Lasting Threat to Breast Cancer Survivors
- Heart Experts Support Use of Prescription Fish Oil to Lower Triglyceride Levels
- Heart Failure Hospitalizations Spike When Flu Season Peaks
- Many Heart Failure Patients Might Safely Reduce Use of Diuretics
- Heart Failure Patients Shouldn't Stop Meds Even if Condition Improves: Study
- Heart Failure Takes Heavy Toll, Even for Those With Stronger Hearts
- Heart Patients Pay the Price When Nearby Pharmacy Closes
- Heart Surgery Won't Cause Brain Decline, New Study Says
- AHA News: Heart Transplant Survivor Gets Wedding Proposal at Finish Line
- For Heart Patients, CPAP Treatment May Ease Depression: Study
- Heavier People May Be More Likely to Survive a Stroke
- Heavy Exposure to Pesticides May Boost Stroke Risk
- AHA News: Her Heart 'Looked Like Swiss Cheese' After Stroke at 29
- High Blood Pressure, 'Bad' Cholesterol Risky for Young, Too
- High Testosterone Levels Are Bad News for the Heart
- AHA News: Study Finds Higher Risk of Stroke-Linked Plaque in Men, Possible Test for Women
- Highly Processed Diets Tied to Heart Disease, Earlier Death
- AHA News: His Heart Stopped. But His Golf Cart Kept Going
- Holidays Hike Heart Attack Risk
- Hot Water Soak May Help Ease Poor Leg Circulation
- Even Housework, Gardening Can Help an Older Woman's Heart
- How Does Meth Trigger Heart Disease? New Research Offers Clues
- How Long Should Fainting Patients Be Monitored?
- AHA News: Here's How Middle-Aged People -- Especially Women -- Can Avoid a Heart Attack
- How Much Coffee Is Too Much?
- How the Mediterranean Diet Can Help Women's Hearts
- How to Help Your Heart Weather Extreme Heat
- AHA News: Hurricane Checklist: Batteries, Bottled Water – And A Plan for Heart Care
- Hurricane Dorian Can Wreak Havoc on Heart Health
- Implant Approved to Improve Symptoms in Advanced Heart Failure
- Implant Approved for Patients With Phototoxic Reactions From Rare Disorder
- In-Hospital Cardiac Arrests May Be a 'Major Public Health Problem'
- Infections, Especially UTIs, May Be Triggers for Strokes
- AHA News: Irregular Sleep Could Impact Your Heart Health
- Is Brexit a Health Hazard?
- AHA News: Is It Fatigue -- Or a Stroke? Women Shouldn't Ignore These Warning Signs
- AHA News: Is Long-Distance Running Good for the Heart?
- Israeli Team Announces First 3D-Printed Heart Using Human Cells
- Job Insecurity May Take a Toll on Your Heart
- Just a Little Weightlifting Can Help Your Heart
- Just One Pill for All Your Heart Health Needs? It's On the Way
- AHA News: Kids With Heart Defects Joined Jackie Kennedy, LBJ to Raise Awareness
- AHA News: 'Surprising' Lack of Progress on Heart Disease in Younger Adults
- AHA News: Less TV, More Activity May Mean Extra Years Free of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Lifestyle May Matter More Than Your Genes in Early Heart Disease
- AHA News: Living Near Convenience Stores Could Raise Risk of Artery-Clogging Condition
- Long Work Hours Tied to Higher Odds for Stroke
- Losing Your Job Can Be a Real Heart Breaker
- AHA News: Make Neighborhoods Green for Heart Health? The Idea Is Taking Root
- Many Feel 'Frozen' When Heart Attack Strikes
- AHA News: Many Women Plagued by Anxiety After Stroke
- Marathons Can Tax Amateurs' Hearts
- How Your Marital Status Affects Your Odds of Dying From Heart Disease
- ACA's Medicaid Expansion May Have Lowered Heart Disease Deaths
- Mick Jagger Recovering After Heart Valve Procedure
- Mick Jagger to Have Heart Valve Surgery
- Moderate Drinking Increases Stroke Risk
- More Education Could Mean Less Heart Disease
- More Green Space May Mean a Healthier Heart
- AHA News: Mouth Bacteria Found in Stroke Patients' Brains
- Pros, Cons to Multiple Meds for Nursing Home Residents
- Mummy's Curse: Heart Disease Is an Ancient Scourge
- AHA News: Mysterious Stroke at 38 Changed How Popular Speaker Connects With a Crowd
- AHA News: Report Seeks Answers About Mysterious, Dangerous Heart Disease in Kids
- N. Carolina Sees Alarming Spike in Heart Infections Among Opioid Users
- AHA News: New Heart Saved Her - and It Came With the Name of Teen Who Gave It
- New Theory Sheds Light on Leonardo da Vinci's Artistic Decline
- AHA News: Her New Workout Routine Helped Spot a Rare Heart Defect
- Cardiologist Groups Say Newer Blood Thinners Best Against A-Fib
- NFL Players' Enlarged Hearts May Harm Health for Decades
- NIH Halts Stem Cell Trial for Heart Failure Due to Concerns About Fake Data
- No Amount of Running Is Too Hard on Your Heart
- Noisy Neighborhood? Your Heart May Pay a Price
- Obesity Ups Survival in Heart Failure, but That's No Reason to Pile on Pounds
- One Gene Change 2 Million Years Ago Left Humans Vulnerable to Heart Attack
- AHA News: Opioid Crisis Brings Concerns About Heart Dangers
- Opioid Epidemic Tied to Doubling of Dangerous Heart Infections
- Opioid Use May Sometimes Trigger A-Fib
- Opioids May Signal Poorer Outcomes for Heart Patients: Study
- Pacemakers, Insulin Pumps Could Be Hacking Targets: FDA
- Do Paramedics Shortchange Women With Heart Trouble?
- Patient Catches on Fire During Heart Surgery
- Plants on Your Plate Will Protect Your Heart
- Poor Circulation in Legs? Statin Meds Can Keep You Living Longer
- For Men, Living Alone May Mean Poorer Control of Blood-Thinning Meds
- AHA News: Potentially Fatal Buildup of Proteins in the Heart Often Goes Undiagnosed
- Poverty Makes Heart Failure Even More Lethal, Study Shows
- AHA News: Predicting Heart Disease, Stroke Could Be as Easy as a Blood Test
- Prescription Fish Oil Pill Lowers Heart Attack Risk in Those Already on Statins
- AHA News: Protein Made During Long Workouts May Warn of Heart Problems
- Psoriasis Meds Might Help Fight Heart Trouble, Too
- Push Stroke Patients Harder for Better Gains in Walking: Study
- Quick Test Helps Predict Hospital Readmission Risk After Heart Attack
- AHA News: Study Finds Racial Gap in Who Gets Critical Stroke Treatments
- Radiation Rx Might Ease a Dangerous Irregular Heart Beat
- Recipe for a Healthy Heart: Big Breakfasts, Less TV
- Rekindling Your Sex Life After a Heart Attack
- AHA News: Retired Basketball Pros Get Lifesaving Assist From Free Heart Screenings
- Rising Obesity Rates Undermining Strides Made Against Heart Disease
- Window for Safe Use of Clot-Buster Widens for Stroke Patients
- Saunas Seem to Do a Heart Good, Research Shows
- AHA News: Scared to Exercise After a Heart Attack? It's Probably Scarier If You Don't
- Seek Help Fast If You Have Heart Attack Symptoms on Vacation
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Gets Two Stents for Artery Blockage
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Leaves Hospital; Doctors Confirm He Had Heart Attack
- Recovering From Heart Attack, Sen. Bernie Sanders Says 'Pay Attention' to Symptoms
- AHA News: She Asked Google for Story About Coast Guard Stroke Survivor and Found Her Soulmate
- AHA News: She Had a Stroke at 21; So Did Her Co-worker
- AHA News: She Wrote Goodbye Letters to Her Kids. A Transplant Kept Them From Being Read
- Shift Work Is Tough on Workers' Hearts, Study Shows
- Should You Get Pills or Surgery for A-Fib?
- Another Side Effect of the Opioid Crisis: Heart Infections
- Simple CPR Doubles Survival Odds
- AHA News: Study of Skiers Holds Surprises About A-Fib, Stroke and Intense Exercise
- Skipping Breakfast Could Be a Bad Move for Your Heart
- Small Fitness Gains Provide Big Heart Disease Protection: Study
- Even Small Improvements in Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Help Prevent Heart Attack
- Small Vessel Disease Leaves Patients Vulnerable to Leg Amputation
- Smoking Creates Long-Lasting Risk for Clogged Leg Arteries
- AHA News: So You Think You Can Survive a Heart Attack? Nigel Lythgoe Tells His Story
- Social Support Key to Good Mental Health After Stroke: Study
- Certain Antibiotics Tied to Deadly Heart Vessel Tears: FDA
- Someday, a Pig's Heart Might Save a Child's Life
- Soy's Heart Benefits Hold Steady Over Time, Review Finds
- Speed Stroke Recovery With Exercise
- Statins May Lower Risk of Stroke After Cancer Radiotherapy
- Stay Away From Sugary Sodas, Spare Your Heart
- Stopping Aspirin 3 Months After Stent Is Safe, Study Finds
- AHA News: Stress From Work, Home Can Harm Women's Hearts
- Stroke After Heart Attack: Danger May Persist for Months
- Stroke Rate Continues to Fall Among Older Americans
- Stroke Rates Higher Among Pot Users
- AHA News: Stroke Showed He Wasn't Bulletproof – But He Could Still Be a Hero
- Stroke, Heart Events Can Sideline You From Work
- Studies Highlight Risks of Red Meat-Rich Diet
- Study Refutes Notion That People on Warfarin Shouldn't Eat Leafy Greens
- Surgery Helps Babies Missing a Heart Chamber Survive, But Problems Linger
- Take Steps to Prevent a Stroke
- AHA News: Now a 2-Time Survivor, Tedy Bruschi Still Tackling Stroke Awareness
- AHA News: Teen's Trip to the Mall Could Have Been Her Last
- The Saturated Fat Debate Rages On
- There May Be Antidote for Ocean's Most Venomous Creature
- AHA News: This Faulty Gene May Help Predict Heart Muscle Disease
- AHA News: Even the Threat of Homelessness May Bring Higher Stroke Risk
- Timing of Meals Can Influence Heart Attack Recovery
- Tiny Self-Guided Robot Navigates Through the Heart
- AHA News: Tiring Easily May Warn of Future Heart Trouble
- Too Much Salt Might Help Spur A-Fib
- Too Much Sleep May Bring Higher Risk of Heart Disease, Death: Study
- AHA News: Torn Between Work and Family? It May Not Be Good for Heart Health
- AHA News: Torn Heart Artery Put Young Mom on Verge of Death
- Many Cardiologists Ill-Equipped to Treat Heart Disease in Cancer Survivors
- The Heartbreaking Truth About Poor Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Trying to Avoid a Second Stroke? Blood Pressure Control Is Key
- AHA News: Two Young Moms Bond Over Heart Failure, Transplant Experiences
- AHA News: Understanding Bernie Sanders' Heart Treatment
- AHA News: Understanding NFL Legend Tedy Bruschi's 'Mini-Stroke'
- Unhealthy Diets May Be World's Biggest Killer
- AHA News: Unique Gene Activity Discovered in People With Both Stroke and Cancer
- AHA News: Up-and-Coming Texas Singer Lucky to Be Alive and Still Singing the Blues
- Vaccine to Stop Recurrent Strokes Shows Promise in Mice
- Vaping May Exact a Toll on Blood Vessel Health
- Vaping Tied to Rise in Stroke, Heart Attack Risk
- Veggies, Fruits and Grains Keep Your Heart Pumping
- AHA News: Vitamin D Is Good for the Bones, But What About the Heart?
- Vitamin D Supplements May Not Help Your Heart
- Walking Pace May Signal If Stroke Patients Can Return to Work
- Weight-Loss Surgery Boosts Success of Procedure to Fix A-Fib
- Well Water's Spillover Effect: Heart Damage?
- What If You Were Your Own Blood Donor for Surgery?
- When Does Heart Health Return to Normal After Quitting Smoking?
- When Heart Attack Strikes, Women Often Hesitate to Call for Help
- Where a Woman's Fat Lies Hints at Future Heart Troubles
- AHA News: Where There's Wildfire Smoke, There May Be Heart Problems
- AHA News: Who's Helping Smokers Quit? Probably Not Their Heart Doctor
- AHA News: Why Aren't More Stroke Survivors Getting Statins?
- Why Bystanders Are Less Likely to Give CPR to Women
- Why Do Older Heart Attack Patients Get Worse Care?
- Why Your Heart Needs a Good Night's Sleep
- Will Healthy Seniors Benefit From Daily Aspirin?
- Wintertime Smog Tied to Rise in Heart Procedures
- AHA News: With Grit and Gratitude, Stroke Survivor Plays On
- AHA News: With New Heart, Mom of Four Competes in Transplant Games
- AHA News: Woman Almost Declared Dead No Stranger to Heart Trouble
- AHA News: Women and Men Tolerate Heart Transplants Equally Well, But Men May Get Better Hearts
- Women in Cardiac Arrest Less Likely to Receive Help, Study Finds
- AHA News: Women With Heart Failure Less Likely to Get Heart Pump Device
- AHA News: Why Are Women With Diabetes at Greater Risk for Poor Heart Health?
- Many Women With Heart Disease Falling Short on Exercise
- Workplace Bullies Can Threaten the Heart
- AHA News: Here's How Many Years You Could Gain by Keeping Heart Disease at Bay
- You Can Cut Your Odds for an Aortic Aneurysm
- You've Fainted. How Long Do You Need to Stay in the ER?
- Young Female Smokers at Especially High Heart Risk
- AHA News: Young Mom Thought It Was a Heart Attack -- Until She Couldn't Touch Her Nose
- AHA News: Young Sisters Share Battle With Different Types of Heart Disease
- AHA News: Younger Stroke Survivors More At Risk For Anxiety
- Your Dog May Be Leading You to a Healthier Heart
- Your Furry Best Friend Might Extend Your Life
- Your Life Span May Be Foretold in Your Heart Beats
- Aspirin Therapy
- Automatic External Defibrillators Recalled
- Carotid Artery - What Is It?
- CHD Risk Estimated?
- Cypher Coronary Stent Alert
- Exanta, New Anticoagulant Launched
- Heart Attack Specific References
- Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
- Heart Biases That Can Kill
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disease Not Just a Guy Thing
- Heart Health and Your Family History
- Heart Health Tips From a Top Cardiologist
- Heart Healthy Guidelines
- Heart Tests Not for Low Risk People
- Heart-Failure Treatment by Device
- Heart: Do You Know Your Heart Numbers?
- Hope for the Heart: Advances in Treatment
- Manage Heart Failure With Lifestyle
- Minding Heart Disease
- Motorized Scooters - Injuries Climb
- Nutrition: Wine and Your Health
- Organ Transplantation Supply & Demand
- Pain in the Leg Warrants Attention
- Periodontal Disease and Heart Health
- Preventing Winter Heart Attacks
- Women's Health: Silent Risk: Women and Heart Disease
- Heart attack: Silent Symptoms
- St. Anthony's Fire -- Ergotism
- Stents Save Coronaries, Not Lives
- Stroke Awareness
- Stroke: The Silent Killer
- Surgical Procedures: Going Under the Knife
- Heart: Too Old for a Bypass?
- Heart Failure: Turning to Drugs
- Wellness: 5 Steps to a Healthier Heart
- What's the Usefulness of CRP Testing?
- Women and Heart Disease
- Women and Heart Disease
- Women's Heart Attacks: How They Differ
- Your Guide to Gum Disease Symptoms and Heart Disease