Trending Healthy Kids Topics
Head lice infection is called pediculosis. Lice are parasites that feed on blood and can be found on the scalp and hair of infected people. Signs and symptoms of head lice infestation include a tickling sensation, itching, and sores on the head.
Watch this slideshow to recognize the symptoms of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in children from MedicineNet's expert medical doctors and healthcare professionals.
Related Disease Conditions
1p36 Deletion Syndrome
1p36 deletion syndrome is a genetic disorder that causes severe intellectual disability. Characteristics of 1p36 deletion sndrome...
1p36 Deletion Syndrome
Second Source article from Government...
7 Signs It's Time To Wean Your Baby from Breast or Bottle Feeding
When is it time to wean your baby from the breast or bottle to solid foods? Learn how and when to wean your child from breastmilk...
Childhood ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) causes the following symptoms in children: excessive activity, problems...
Alcohol and Teens
Alcohol is the most frequently used drug by American teenagers. Teens that drink are more likely to drive under the influence,...
Anencephaly is a neural tube defect that prevents abnormal development of the brain and bones of the skull, and are missing large...
Angiomyolipomas are noncancerous tumors that are typically found in the kidney, but may occur in the liver, ovary, colon, or...
Bernard-Soulier Disease (Giant Platelet Syndrome)
Bernard-Soulier disease is a rare inherited bleeding disorder caused by a defect in the platelet glycoprotein complex 1b-IX-V....
Birth defects have many causes and currently, are the leading cause of death for infants in the first year of life. Some of the...
A branchial cyst is a congenital remnant from embryologic development that appears on the side of the neck. The cyst may develop...
Breastfeeding (and Formula Feeding)
It's important to know whether you will breastfeed or bottle-feed your baby prior to delivery, as the breasts' ability to produce...
Bullying is repeated physical or verbal aggression that involves an imbalance of power. Types of bullying include physical,...
Central Precocious Puberty
Central precocious puberty is characterized by the unusual early onset of puberty -- in girls, prior to 8 years of age, and boys,...
Approximately 40 million children suffer abuse every year around the world, and more than 1,500 children die of abuse in the U.S....
Fast-food consumption and lack of exercise are just a couple of causes of childhood obesity. Health effects of childhood obesity...
Children's health is focused on the well-being of children from conception through adolescence. There are many aspects of...
Colic in Babies
Colic is crying or fussing that begins suddenly, lasting for a total of three hours a day and happening more than three days a...
Croup is a contagious viral infection that affects children's respiratory system. Symptoms include a barking cough, stridor,...
Cystic hygroma is a birth defect that may be apparent while a fetus is still in the womb. It is a malformation of the lymphatic...
Get the facts on Down syndrome, a genetic disorder caused by an additional set of chromosomes in a developing fetus. Down...
Dyslexia affects a person's ability to spell, read, write, or even speak. It's considered the most common learning disability in...
Encopresis is a type of elimination disorder in which bowel movements are passed into places other than the toilet. Children with...
Febrile seizures, or convulsions caused by fever, can be frightening in small children or infants. However, in general, febrile...
Fifth disease (Erythema infectiosum) is caused by a virus known as parvovirus B 19. Symptoms include low-grade fever, fatigue, a...
Growth Plate Fractures and Injuries
Growth plate fractures and injuries occur in the area growing tissue near the end of the long bones of children and teens. Both...
Hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack that also contains the testicle. Hydroceles are more common in...
Though human milk is the preferred feeding for infants, parents may consider formula-feeding if there is an inadequate supply of...
Is Croup Contagious?
Croup is a viral infection that typically affects children and causes inflammation of the larynx and trachea. The cough...
Is Impetigo Contagious?
Impetigo is a contagious bacterial infection that usually occurs in children ages 2-5. There are two types of impetigo: bullous...
Is Roseola Contagious?
Roseola is a common viral infection among children 6-24 months of age. Symptoms and signs include a high fever and a rash all...
Kawasaki disease is a rare children's disease characterized by a fever that lasts more than five days and at least four of the...
Jaundice (Newborn, Kernicterus)
Jaundice in infants occur when the baby's liver may not be developed enough to efficiently rid the body of bilirubin. Symptoms of...
Kidney dysplasia is a condition in which one or both of a baby's kidneys do not develop normally. In kidney dysplasia, cysts...
Landau-Kleffner syndrome (LKS, infantile acquired aphasia, acquired epileptic aphasia, or aphasia with convulsive disorder), a...
Leigh's Disease (Leigh's Syndrome)
Leigh's disease (Leigh's syndrome) is a rare genetic neurometabolic disorder. The symptoms of Leigh's disease include loss of...
Loeys-Dietz syndrome is an inherited genetic syndrome characterized by aortic aneurysms in children. Children with Loeys-Dietz...
Methemoglobinemia (Beta-Globin Type)
Methemoglobinemia (beta-globin type) is an inherited genetic disorder characterized by an atypical form of hemoglobin that is...
Osgood-Schlatter disease, a painful inflammation just below the knee but above the shin, typically affects adolescent boys....
PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated With Streptococcal Infections)
PANDAS is in part caused by an autoimmune response to a strep infection. Symptoms mimic those of OCD, ADHD, and include motor and...
Good parenting helps foster empathy, honesty, self-reliance, self-control, kindness, cooperation, and cheerfulness, says...
Parenting a Child With ADHD
ADHD is a behavioral condition with characteristics that include hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity. Parenting a child...
Pervasive Development Disorders
Pervasive development disorders (PPDs) are conditions involving developmental delays in children. There are five types of PDDs:...
Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare genetic disorder, is characterized by craniosynostosis and other birth defects. There are three...
Poland syndrome is a congenital malformation that affects one side of the body. Characteristics of Poland syndrome include the...
Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PIDD)
Primary immunodeficiency disease or PIDD is a group of over 250 genetic diseases that involve the immune system. Symptoms of...
Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome
Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome is an inherited genetic condition. This syndrome is characterized by a dramatic, rapid...
The time when boys and girls begin the process of sexual maturation is called puberty. During this time, both sexes undergo a...
Reye's syndrome (RS or Reye syndrome) is a sudden, sometimes fatal, disease of the brain with degeneration of the liver. Reye...
Second Source article from Government...
Rickets is caused by a deficiency of vitamin D, calcium, or phosphate. Infants and children who are exclusively breastfed, have...
Roseola is a viral illness that most commonly affects young children. Symptoms and signs include a sudden high fever that lasts...
Rotavirus is the most common cause of severe diarrhea among infants and children throughout the world. Almost all children have...
Scoliosis causes an abnormal curvature of the spine. When the cause of scoliosis is unknown the disorder is described based on...
Shaken Baby Syndrome (Abusive Head Trauma)
Shaken baby syndrome, or abusive head trauma, is the condition that describes the symptoms and signs that result from the violent...
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
The cause of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is unknown. The risk of SIDS peaks in infants 2-4 months of age. SIDS is more...
Spina Bifida and Anencephaly (Neural Tube Defects)
Spina bifida is the most common neural tube defect in the United States. There are four types of spina bifida; 1) occulta, 2)...
Stuttering is a speech disorder characterized by speech disruptions such as prolongations of speech sounds, syllables or words,...
Teen Drug Abuse
Drugs commonly abused by teens include tobacco products, marijuana, cold medications, inhalants, depressants, stimulants,...
Teenagers recognize that they are developmentally between child and adult. Teen health prevention includes maintaining a healthy...
Thrush and Other Yeast Infections in Children
Yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of a type of fungus called Candida. Oral thrush is a yeast infection of the mouth...
Treacher Collins Syndrome
Treacher Collins syndrome (TCS) is a rare genetic condition that affects the development of the bones and tissues of the face....
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)
Tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) is a rare genetic disease caused by defects on two genes. The signs and symptoms of TSC vary...
Urinary Incontinence in Children
Second Source article from Government...
Urinary Incontinence in Children
Urinary incontinence in children (enuresis) is twice as common in boys as in girls and may occur during the daytime or nighttime....
Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are very common in children. Symptoms and signs include fever and abdominal pain. Associated...
Urine Blockage in Newborns
There are many syndromes and defects that may cause urine blockage in newborns. Defects in the urinary tract that may cause urine...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
ADHD Symptoms in Children
What is ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)? Learn to recognize ADHD symptoms in children....
ADHD in Children: Better Parenting
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common disorder seen in children. Parents can learn tips and techniques to...
Ear Infection Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Learn about the causes and symptoms of ear infections and how they are diagnosed and treated. Read about treatments such as ear...
Autism Signs in Children: What Is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
What is autism? Learn about the signs, symptoms, and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. Get information about the causes of...
Newborn Quiz: Baby Care Facts
Take the Babies Quiz to learn what milestones and developments you can expect from your baby’s first year....
Picture of Baby Acne
Pink pimples ("neonatal acne") are often caused by exposure in the womb to maternal hormones. See a picture of Baby Acne and...
Baby's First Year: Month to Month Development Milestones
When do babies learn to crawl? Start teething? Learn about major milestones in your baby's first months. Get tips on how to help...
Feeding Baby Year 1: Starting Solids With Baby Food in Pictures
These nutritious foods are great for your baby's first year, and include cereal and baby food. Our experts offer tips on starting...
Slideshow: Bottle-Feeding and Infant Formula
Do you need to warm a bottle? What's the best way to burp your baby? Find out what you need to know about bottle feeding and...
Your Child's First Year of Development
What developmental milestones can you expect to see during baby's first year? Find out when babies learn to smile, laugh, crawl,...
Baby Skin Care: Tips to Keep Newborn's Skin Healthy
Caring for your newborn baby's skin may seem complex, but it doesn't have to be. There are many skin conditions such as peeling,...
Picture of Baby Yeast Infections
Thrush is a yeast infection that causes white patches in the mouth and on the tongue. See a picture of Baby Yeast Infections and...
Newborn Skin-Care: Rashes, Umbilical Cord Care, Bathing & Baby Products
What does normal baby skin look like? These photos will guide you in proper baby skin care. Learn how to care for your baby's...
Better Ways to Feed Your Baby
What tips and tricks help you introduce healthy foods to your baby's diet. Learn techniques for feeding that work for infants and...
Slideshow: 10 Common Symptoms in Infants and Young Toddlers
Watch this slideshow to see common symptoms and home treatment for infant and childhood illnesses including fever, nausea,...
Childhood Obesity Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Childhood obesity has reached epidemic proportions. Take the Childhood Obesity Quiz to test your knowledge of the facts and...
Childhood Diseases: Measles, Mumps, & More
Is your child at risk for these childhood diseases? Know what to look for and when to call the doctor for conditions such as...
Children’s Health: 11 Causes of Common Skin Rashes
What causes skin rashes in children? See which chemicals in your home could be causing your child's skin rash, irritated skin,...
Picture of Cradle Cap
Cradle cap (also called seborrheic dermatitis) is a rash that begins as scaling and redness on a baby's scalp. See a picture of...
Picture of Diaper Rash
Almost every baby will get diaper rash at least once during the first 3 years of life, with the majority of these babies 9-12...
Quick Tips to Feed a Picky Eater With Pictures
Discover these quick tips for feeding a picky eater. See the problems found with picky eaters and learn parenting strategies to...
Picture of Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease in Mouth 1
This common and benign viral disease of childhood is usually caused by the A16 strain of coxsackievirus, although other strains...
Picture of Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease in Mouth 2
It most often occurs in late summer and early fall. The prodrome consists of low-grade fever and malaise. See a...
Picture of Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease on Foot
It most often occurs in late summer and early fall. The prodrome consists of low-grade fever and malaise. See a...
Picture of Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease on Hand 1
This common and benign viral disease of childhood is usually caused by the A16 strain of coxsackievirus, although other strains...
Picture of Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease on Hand 2
Multiple, discrete, small, vesicular lesions on the fingers and palms; similar lesions were also present on the feet. See a...
Lice & Nits: How to Get Rid of Head Lice
Learn how to get rid of head lice. Head lice attach themselves to the scalp and feed off of human blood. Discover head lice...
How to Diaper Your Baby
With plenty of chances to diaper your newborn baby, these step-by-step tips will help you master the art of diaper changing and...
Picture of Juvenile Xanthogranuloma
This is a common and completely benign cutaneous nodule. Typically, a juvenile xanthogranuloma is firm and dome-shaped. See a...
Picture of Kawasaki's Disease
Blotchy erythema on the trunk of a child with Kawasaki's disease. See a picture of Kawasaki's Disease and learn more about the...
Top 10 Parenting Mistakes- Children, Infants, Toddlers, Teens
Parenting a child isn't easy. Explore the top 10 mistakes that new parents make. Discover newborn parenting tips for...
How to Get Rid of Nausea and Vomiting
What is nausea? Do you want to know how to get rid of nausea and how to stop vomiting? Learn home remedies for nausea,...
Slideshow: 10 Tips to Soothe Your Crying or Colicky Baby
Learn top parenting tricks for calming crying, colicky, and fussy newborns and babies....
Top Surprises of Life After Baby Arrives in Pictures
What are surprises new parents when they bring a baby home? Learn about infant sleep, getting help, adult relationships, and...
Exercise Tips for Kids and the Whole Family
Exercise is great for kids, and fun activities for the whole family are there if you know how to find them. Learn how to lose...
Healthy Eating for Kids - Recipes and Meal Ideas
Teaching healthy eating to kids and toddlers can be tricky. How do you get your kids to eat vegetables? Are your kids eating a...
Parenting: Learn to Be a Better Parent
Good parenting isn't magical. It takes learning, dedication, and hard work. Learn how to set rules, offer love, and discipline...
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) Symptoms, Vaccine Facts
Whooping cough (bordetella pertussis) is a highly contagious bacterial infection. Read how vaccines and antibiotics could prevent...
Top Reasons Children Can't Sleep in Pictures
From snoring and nightmares to sleep apnea and even you, see the bad habits that are keeping your child up all night....
Picture of Salmon Patch on Newborn
Salmon patch on the glabella of a newborn. See a picture of Salmon Patch on Newborn and learn more about the health topic....
Picture of Sucking Blister
The oval blister pictured here was present at birth and is a result of normal sucking behavior in utero. See a picture of Sucking...
Teen Drug Abuse: Warning Signs, Statistics, and Facts
Teen drug abuse is a growing concern today. Learn statistics, facts, warning signs, and effects related to teen substance abuse...
Teen Drama: Handling Mean Girls, Cyber Bullying, and Sexting
Being a teenage girl comes with a variety of challenges. Here are tips on dealing with dating, sexting, cyber bullying, mean...
Your Toddler: Typical Second-Year Milestones With Pictures
Your child's second year is full of toddler milestone such as running, climbing, kicking a ball, and more. Discover child...
Brain Foods: Healthy Food for Kids' Brains
Food for the brain boosts memory and concentration. Here are some healthy brain food meal ideas for toddlers and other kids....
Picture of Transient Neonatal Pustular Melanosis
This is a benign neonatal dermatosis that is most common among African-American infants. See a picture of Transient Neonatal...
Picture of Transient Neonatal Pustular Melanosis
Transient neonatal pustular melanosis. See a Transient Neonatal Pustular Melanosis and learn more about the health topic....
Picture of Twin-to-Twin Transfusion
Twins who develop with some form of common circulation in utero may show a temporary difference of cutaneous color related to...
Tips For Raising Healthy Kids
Make smart choices about nutrition and help your child develop a positive relationship with healthy food. Read how to raise...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Age Appropriate Halloween Tips for Kids
- Animal Bites - Cat, Dog & Others
- Are Poinsettia Plants Poisonous? Fact or Fiction?
- Are ADHD Rates Increasing?
- Can I Treat ADHD Without Medication?
- Can You Outgrow ADHD?
- Does My Child Have ADHD?
- How Do I Get My Child to Stop Thumbsucking?
- Ask the Experts - ADHD in Children
- Ask the Experts - Childhood Obesity
- Ask the Experts - Children's Health
- What Are the Side Effects of Strattera?
- What Are the Symptoms of ADHD?
- What Is Vesicoureteral Reflux in Children?
- Autism: Early Screening by Pediatricians
- Breast Feeding - Do Breast Fed Babies Do Better?
- Canavan Disease - Genetic Screening Advised
- Cerebral Palsy, What You Need To Know
- Chickenpox Vaccine for My Child?
- Colic Remedies to Comfort Your Baby
- Cryptosporidium Symptoms and Treatment
- Developmental Screening - Critical for Every Child
- Down Syndrome Causes and Symptoms
- Down Syndrome Ups & Downs
- Early Red Flags and Warning Signs of Autism
- Ectopia Cordis
- Fifth Disease: Fathoming Fifth Disease
- Genetics: What Are Little Boys & Girls Made Of?
- Getting Hard on Soft Drinks in Schools
- Huffing: Is Your Child or Teen Huffing (Inhalant Abuse)?
- Kid's Early TV = Poor Attention Later
- Kids: How to Keep Your Kids Healthy
- Lead Poisoning Symptoms
- Diarrhea: Moms Uninformed About Rotavirus Illness
- National Poison Prevention Week
- Neonatal Sepsis (Sepsis Neonatorum)
- 9 Common Newborn Screening Tests
- Noonan Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nutrition: Juice Drinks for Toddlers - How Much Is Too Much?
- Paper Shredders: Pose Risk for Injuries
- Parenting with Love and Logic
- Paternity Test
- Pediatric Burn Injuries & Gas Cans
- Polio Prevention - Practice and Politics
- Respiratory Virus (RSV) Strikes More Infants
- Secondhand Smoke May Lower Children's IQ
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- SIDS - Risk Factors and Prevention
- Sports Safety for Kids
- Teen Suicide Warning Signs
- The Hygiene Hypothesis
- Children: Tips for Choosing a Pediatrician
- Toddler Health - Are Bowed Legs Normal?
- Tonsillectomy: Does My Child Need a Tonsillectomy?
- Tonsils and Adenoids, Parent's Perspective
- Tourette Syndrome Symptoms
- Untimely Tip - Helmets for Ice Skating Kids
- Does Vitamin D Deficiency Cause Symptoms?
- Whooping Cough Symptoms
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- 'Button' Batteries Pose Serious Risk to Children
- 'Dr. Google' May Undermine Parents' Trust in Their Pediatrician
- 'Eraser Challenge' Latest Harmful Social Media Trend for Kids
- 'Green Schoolyards' May Bring Better Health to Kids
- 'Groundbreaking' Research Offers Clues to Cause of Dyslexia
- Does 'Juvy' Confinement Jeopardize Long-Term Health?
- 'Kangaroo Mother Care' May Improve Preemies' Lives Into Adulthood
- 'Love Hormone' Helps Dads and Babies Bond
- 'Sleep Positioners' a Danger to Baby: FDA
- 'Super Moms' and 'Super Dads': Work-Home Conflicts Affect Both Genders
- 'Superbug' Infections Striking More U.S. Kids
- 1 in 4 Teens Exposed to Secondhand E-Cig Vapors: Report
- 1 in 5 U.S. Kids Killed in Crashes Not Restrained Properly
- U.S. Families Spend 1.5 Billion Hours Yearly on Kids With Special Health Needs
- 10 Minutes of Sweat a Day Helps Kids' Hearts
- 8 Ways to Help Kids Dodge Germs
- A Baby's Skin No Match for the Sun
- A Boy, Two Magnets -- and a Trip to the ER
- The Neighborhood Sandbox: A Breeding Ground for Germs
- A Dangerous New Twist on Cyberbullying
- A Toddler's Screen Time Tied to Speech Delay
- A Violent Environment Can Wreck Kids' Grades
- Air Mattresses Linked to More Than 100 Infant Deaths
- Tougher Alcohol Laws Mean Fewer Young People Killed on the Road
- Alcoholic Parent May Sow Seeds for Teen Dating Violence
- Anti-Vaccine Family Members, Friends Spur Many Moms to Delay Baby's Shots
- Are Bullies Getting Run Out of U.S. Schools?
- Are Kids' Vaccines a Victim of Their Own Success?
- Are Today's Teens Putting the Brakes on Adulthood?
- Are U.S. Teens Now as Inactive as 60-Year-Olds?
- Are You Raising an 'Emotional Eater'?
- 'Better Health' Argument Won't Always Work to Pass Soda Taxes
- Arthritis Can Strike Children
- As Pot Legalization Advances, Pediatricians Warn of Dangers
- At What Age Can Kids Safely Cross the Street?
- Babies Born Addicted to Opioids Often Struggle With Learning
- Babies Start Connecting Words Early On
- Baby Crib Ads Show Unsafe Practices, Study Says
- Back to School, Back to Planning for Kids With Autism, ADHD
- Back-to-School Tips...for Parents
- Bad Diet in Youth Might Raise Risk of Early Breast Cancer
- Ban on Teflon Chemical Leads to Fewer Low-Weight Births in U.S.
- Be Your Child's Valentine
- What's the Best Seasonal Allergy Med for Your Kid?
- Big Baby, Heavier Kid?
- Bilingual Kids Learn New Languages Better
- When a Divorce Turns Bitter, Kids' Immune Systems May Pay a Price
- Boys More Likely to Hide a Concussion Than Girls
- Breast Milk May Arrive Late for Obese New Moms
- Breast-Feeding Bond Lingers for Mom
- Breast-Feeding Lowers Mom's Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Breast-Feeding May Not Lead to Smarter Preschoolers
- Story That Breast-Feeding Reduces Vaccine Effectiveness is False
- Breast-Feeding Success Hinges on Support for Mom, Baby
- Another Reason to Breast-Feed: It's Good for Baby's Belly
- Brineura Approved for Rare Genetic Illness Affecting Kids
- British Baby With Genetic Disease Dies After Long Legal Battle Over His Care
- Brown-Bagging It? Think Outside the Box
- Brush Up on Swim Safety for Summer
- Bullied in 5th Grade, Prone to Drug Abuse by High School
- Bullied Teens More Likely to Take Weapons to School
- Bullying Takes Financial Toll on U.S. School Districts
- Calm Parents Help Calm Kids With ADHD
- Calming Those Back-to-School Jitters
- Can Breast Milk Feed a Love of Vegetables?
- Can Dirty Diapers Offer Clues to the Infant Brain?
- Can Girls Help Boost Boys' Reading Scores?
- Can Parents' Weight Hinder Toddlers' Development?
- Child Abuse Cases in Army Families May Be Under-Reported
- Child Deaths Highlight Choking Dangers Posed by Grapes
- Childhood 'Growth' Tests Not Always Necessary
- Childhood Asthma May Encourage Obesity, Study Suggests
- Childhood Cancer Survivors Now Living Healthier Lives
- Health Tip: Childhood Obesity Can Trigger Adult Problems
- Chronic Bullying Can Show Up in Report Cards
- City Life Tough on Teens' Mental Health
- Community Intervention May Aid Fight Against Childhood Obesity
- Conjoined Twins Separated in Medically, Ethically Complex Surgery
- Cookies, Apples or Yogurt? Not Always a Simple Choice for Kids
- Cooling Down Sibling Rivalries When They Heat Up
- Could a Clinical Trial Help Your Child?
- Could the 'Mediterranean' Diet Help Prevent ADHD?
- Could You Raise a 'No-Diaper' Baby?
- Most Cow's Milk Baby Formulas Don't Up Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
- Creating Your Family Health Tree
- Cyberbullying Weighs Heavily on Young People
- Decline in Kids' Ear Infections Linked to Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Despite Warnings, Kids Are Still Dying in Hot Cars
- Disabled Children Face Bullying Throughout School Years
- Disabled Kids at Higher Risk of Abuse, Study Finds
- Do Daughters Bring Out a Dad's 'Softer Side'?
- Do Early Dental Visits Really Prevent Kids' Cavities?
- Do Older Dads Produce Brainy Boys?
- Do Pets Really Boost Kids' Health?
- Are All Those 'Fidget Spinners' Really Helping Kids?
- Does Dad Time With Infants Boost Babies' IQ?
- Does Legalizing Pot Spur Kids to Try It?
- Does Race Matter in Care 'Preemie' Babies Receive?
- Does TV Hinder Kindergarten-Readiness?
- Don't Forget Child Safety When Traveling for the Holidays
- Don't Give Kids Medicines With Codeine, Tramadol: FDA
- Donor-Sperm Kids No Different From Their Peers: Study
- Down Syndrome May Not Be Big Financial Burden on Families
- Dressing Baby for a Safe Winter Drive
- HPV Vaccine Linked to Drop in Cases of Rare Childhood Disease
- Drowning Can Occur Hours After Swimming
- Drug Use by U.S. Teens Drops to All-Time Low
- E-Cigarettes Lead to 'Real' Smoking by Teens: Review
- E-Cigarettes Not a Smoking Deterrent for Kids
- Common Post-Op Ear Drops Tied to Eardrum Perforations in Kids
- Does Early Puberty Affect a Girl's Academic Achievement?
- Is Early Puberty in Girls a Risk Factor for Dating Abuse?
- Elite High Schools Breed Higher Risk of Addiction: Study
- ER Rates Soar as Toddlers Ingest Pot, French Study Finds
- Even Partial Breast-Feeding for First Few Months Lowers SIDS Risk
- Family Vacations That Are Fun for All
- Far Fewer Kids Are Dying Worldwide, but Gains Are Uneven
- Farsighted Kids Have Trouble Paying Attention
- Fatal Opioid ODs on the Rise Among U.S. Teens
- FDA Approves Hep C Drugs for Kids 12 and Older
- FDA Will Target E-Cigs in Health Campaign for Youth
- Few Upsets in U.S. News Top Kids' Hospitals List
- Fewer Babies in Poor Families Are Overweight: CDC
- Fewer SIDS Deaths in U.S., But Gaps Among Racial Groups Remain
- Fewer U.S. Kids Binge Drinking
- Fewer U.S. Kids Overdosing on Opioids
- Fewer U.S. Teens Are Boozing It Up
- First Decline Seen in 'Vaping' Among U.S. Teens: CDC
- First-Born Children More Intelligent: Study
- Flameless Candle Batteries Pose Risk to Kids
- Focus on Just One Sport Can Mean Stress for Girls
- Preschoolers Who Know Snack-Food Brands on Road to Obesity?
- For 'Preemies,' Human Touch May Be a Brain Booster
- For a Colicky Baby, You Might Give Acupuncture a Try
- For Teens, Vaping Today May Lead to Smoking Tomorrow
- Fruit Juice for Kids: A Serving a Day OK
- Gene Therapy, New Drug Battle a Rare But Deadly Disease in Kids
- Get Your Kids to Eat Smart at School
- Getting Kids in the Habit of Healthy Eating
- Girl Soccer Players Take More Chances After Concussions
- Girls' Sports-Related Concussions May Last Twice As Long
- Golf Carts' Use Is Spreading, and So Is Danger to Kids
- Health Tip: Graduating Teens, Take Care of Your Health
- When Grandparents Raise Grandkids, Are They Up to Date on Child Safety?
- Gun Violence in Movies a Trigger for Teens?
- Guns Kill or Wound 7,000 U.S. Kids a Year: Report
- Guns Send About 16 U.S. Kids to the Hospital Every Day
- Happier Mealtimes, Healthier Eating for Kids
- Happy Mom Means Less Colicky Baby
- Harsh Parenting Can Backfire With Bad Behavior From Teens
- Having Same-Sex Parents Won't Affect Kids' Gender Identity: Study
- Who's Most at Risk of Head Injury in Youth Football?
- Headaches Often Strike Before Strokes in Kids: Study
- Health Tip: Applying Sunscreen on Children
- Health Tip: Are My Toddler's Eating Habits Normal?
- Health Tip: Avoid Baby Sleep Positioners
- Health Tip: Avoid Juice Before Age 1
- Health Tip: Babysitter Safety
- Health Tip: Be a Safe Driver for Your Kids
- Health Tip: Breast-feeding May Help Teeth
- Health Tip: Checking Your Child's Moles
- Health Tip: Childproof Your Home
- Health Tip: Children and Screen Use
- Health Tip: Choosing a Baby Carrier
- Health Tip: Concerned About Your Child's Weight?
- Health Tip: Considering Bed Sharing?
- Health Tip: Dealing With a Dog Bite
- Health Tip: Defining Cyberbulling
- Health Tip: Design a Non-Toxic Nursery
- Health Tip: Don't Use Sunscreen on Newborns
- Health Tip: Encouraging Picky Eaters
- Health Tip: Finding Help for an Overweight Child
- Health Tip: Fluoride Recommended For Young Children
- Health Tip: Fuel Your Child With a Good Breakfast
- Health Tip: Getting Toddlers to Try New Foods
- Health Tip: Getting Your Child Vaccinated
- Health Tip: Give Your Kids Bone-Building Food
- Health Tip: Graduating High School?
- Health Tip: Help Toddlers Develop Stronger Hands
- Health Tip: Help Your Child with Body Image
- Health Tip: How to Clean a Breast Pump
- Health Tip: Identify Bullying
- Health Tip: If Your Child is Cyberbullied
- Health Tip: Infant Medication Advice For New Moms
- Health Tip: Is Your Baby Teething?
- Health Tip: Is Your Backyard Safe?
- Health Tip: Is Your Child Sleeping Enough?
- Health Tip: Is Your Toddler Eating Enough?
- Health Tip: It's Back-to-School Time
- Health Tip: It's Back-to-School Time
- Health Tip: Keep Germs Out of Pool Water
- Health Tip: Keep Kids Healthy During Winter
- Health Tip: Keep Kids Safe From Fire and Heat
- Health Tip: Keep Newborns Safer
- Health Tip: Keep Teens Safer on Social Media
- Health Tip: Kids and Type 2 Diabetes
- Health Tip: Limit a Young Child's Media Time
- Health Tip: Make Sure Kids' Shoes Fit Well
- Health Tip: On Kids and Pets
- Health Tip: Parenting a College Freshman
- Health Tip: Pick the Right Family Doctor
- Health Tip: Poison-Proof Your Bathroom
- Health Tip: Prepare Homemade Baby Food
- Health Tip: Protect Kids in Cold Weather
- Health Tip: Protect Your Kids From Lead
- Health Tip: Recognize Youth Violence
- Health Tip: Rewarding Kids Without Food
- Health Tip: Skip Winter Coats in Car Seats
- Health Tip: Sled Safer
- Health Tip: Sleep Train Your Baby
- Health Tip: Storing Breast Milk Safely
- Health Tip: Suggestions for New Moms
- Health Tip: Supervise Kids Near Cars
- Health Tip: Supporting Breast-feeding Moms on the Job
- Health Tip: Take Care of Kids Exercising in Summer Heat
- Health Tip: Talk to Your Child About Sexting
- Health Tip: Talk To Your Kids About a Tragedy
- Health Tip: Talking To Your Kids About Tattoos
- Health Tip: Teaching Your Child Table Manners
- Health Tip: Transitioning From Bottle to Training Cup
- Health Tip: Transitioning Toddlers to One Nap
- Health Tip: Travel Safely With a Child
- Health Tip: Turn Off Those Screens
- Health Tip: Watch for Constipation in Babies
- Health Tip: Watch Salt in Kids' Diets
- Health Tip: When a Child Is Sick
- Health Tip: When Your Child Won't Eat Lunch
- Health Tip: Why Are Baby Teeth Important?
- Hearing Loss Rates Holding Steady for U.S. Teens: Study
- Heavy Teens May Be Setting Themselves Up for a Stroke
- Helmets Too Rarely Used in Baseball and Softball
- Health Tip: Help Teens Say No to Drinking and Driving
- Health Tip: Help Young Children Make Healthy Changes
- Helping Children Cope When a Mass Tragedy Strikes
- Helping Ease Kids' Fears After Manchester Terror Attack
- Helping Kids Adapt to a New School
- Helping Preemies Avoid Unnecessary Antibiotics
- Helping Your Kids Cope With Your Divorce
- Hep B Vaccine Should Be Given Sooner: Pediatricians Group
- High-Nicotine E-Cigs May Be Gateway to Smoking for Teens
- Higher Cigarette Taxes May Mean Fewer Infant Deaths
- Higher Doses of Vitamin D May Boost Preemies' Bone Health
- Hockey Study Suggests Injured Kids Sent Back on the Ice Too Soon
- Home Visits Can Help New Parents
- Homemade Slime Causes Burns on Girl's Hands
- Homework as a Character-Builder
- Homing In on Homework Help
- Honest Company Baby Wipes Recalled
- Hospital 'Baby Boxes' May Help Prevent SIDS in Newborns
- How Preschoolers Begin Learning the Rules of Reading, Spelling
- How to Ease the Pain of Infant Vaccinations
- How to Keep Your Kids Out of the ER This Summer
- How to Keep Your Kids Cozy and Safe by the Fireside
- How to Spot a Common, Potentially Dangerous, Childhood Illness
- Hurricanes May Have Longer-Lasting Impact on Kids
- Families of Toddlers Killed in Dresser Tip-Overs to Get $50 Million From Ikea
- Is Infant Drug Withdrawal Likelier When Opioids Used With Psychiatric Drugs?
- Could Common Insecticides Be Tied to Behavior Issues in Kids?
- Is a Drowsy Teen Headed for a Life of Crime?
- Is Kindergarten the New First Grade?
- Is Your Child Using Drugs?
- Is Your Child's Day Care Center Ready for Pandemic Flu?
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Recalls Organic Baby Powder
- Joining Your Kid on That Playground Slide? Think Again
- Just a Few Vaccine Refusers Could Endanger Many
- Hear This! Keep Cotton Swabs Out of Kids' Ears
- Keep Halloween Spooky, But Safe
- Keeping Your Driving Teen Focused on the Road
- Kidney Transplant Survival Up Among Babies, Kids
- Kids Born to Older Moms Score Higher on Thinking Tests
- Kids Can Pick Up Nicotine on Their Hands
- Kids Still Getting Risky Painkiller After Tonsillectomy
- Kids Landing in ERs After Drinking Parents' E-Cig Nicotine Liquid
- Kids Peppered With Pot Ads
- Kids Should Be Screened for Lazy Eye by Age 5
- Kids Start Moving Less After Age 7, Study Finds
- Kids With ADHD Make 6.1 Million Doctor Visits a Year in U.S.: CDC
- Kids With Concussion Need Vision Check Before Return to School
- Don't Let Your Kids Get Sidelined With Sports-Related Infections
- Kids' Cases of High Blood Pressure May Rise Under New Guidelines
- Emergency Surgery Riskier for Kids in Poorer Countries
- Kids' Food Allergies, Especially to Peanuts, Are on the Rise
- Kids' OD Risk Rises When Opioids Left Out at Home
- Kids' Restaurant Meals Need Slimming Down: Nutritionists
- Kids' Sugary Drink Habits Start Early
- Kids' Sun Safety Means 'Slip, Slap, Slop'
- Kids, Don't Touch the Toys at the Doctor's Office
- Mother Advocates for Newborn Safety After a Kiss Leads to Her Baby's Death
- Kitties Absorb Flame Retardants -- How About Your Kiddies?
- When Families Lack Insurance, Kids' Dental Woes Rise
- Later School Bell Could Boost U.S. Economy by $83 Billion Over Decade
- Later School Start Times Do Help Kids Feel Rested: Study
- Laundry Detergent Pods Linked to Eye Burn Danger in Kids
- Lawn Mowers Are Risky Business for Kids
- State Laws Curb Kids' Injuries Tied to Off-Road Vehicles
- Teens Who Are Lazy Bones Have Weaker Skeletons: Study
- Lead Exposure as Child, Lower IQ as Adult?
- Baby Teeth Study Points to Links Between Autism, Lead Levels
- Local Crime Can Put Kids on the Run
- Lock Eyes With Your Baby, Synchronize Brain Waves?
- Low Back Pain Common Among Kids
- Low Blood Sugar in Newborns Tied to Brain Problems Later
- Low-Income Kids More Likely to Have ADHD, Asthma
- Lower-Income Girls in U.S. Feel Unprepared for Puberty
- Lunchtime H2O May Be Key to Curbing Kids' Obesity
- Making the Most of Childhood Wellness Visits
- Many Kids Still Being Injured on ATVs
- Many Parents Underestimate Drowning Risks
- Many Preemies Don't Struggle in School
- Many Teens Ride With Impaired Drivers
- Many Young Americans Using Snuff, Chewing Tobacco
- Medical Marijuana Won't Help Most Sick Kids
- Health Tip: Minimizing Violence During Screen Time
- 'Teen' Finds Minors Can Buy Bodybuilding Supplement at Health Food Stores
- Mold Found in Baby Teething Toy
- More Active Kids Could Save U.S. Billions in Health Costs: Study
- More Babies in Strollers, Cribs Winding Up in ER: Study
- Rising Number of Kids Ill From Drinking Hand Sanitizers: CDC
- More Starring Roles for Booze in Kids' Movies, Study Finds
- More Teens Turning Their Backs on Tanning Beds: CDC
- More Young Kids Spending Lots of Time on Phones, Tablets
- Most U.S. Adults Support Routine Child Vaccine
- Most U.S. Parents Can't Find Good Childcare: Survey
- Mother Warns About Fidget Spinner Choking Hazard
- Most Mothers Have Been Victims of 'Mommy-Shaming,' Poll Finds
- Naps May Sharpen a Preschooler's Language Skills
- Nearby Day Cares Don't Pose Health Risks to Kids: Study
- New Device Approved for Esophageal Birth Defect
- New Teen Drivers Face Triple the Risk of a Fatal Crash
- Newborn Screening Tests Approved
- Newborns in Pain Might Not Show It
- No Fruit Juice Before Age 1, Pediatricians Say
- Despite Pledges, No Improvement in Chain Restaurant Kids' Menus: Study
- Pediatricians Say No to Wearable Smartphone Baby Monitors
- Not All Fidos Are Friendly
- Obesity in Teen Years Tied to Colon Cancer Risk in Adulthood
- Obesity Rates Have Stopped Rising for Young Americans
- Older Mothers May Raise Better-Behaved Kids, Study Suggests
- Online Game Could Boost Family Fitness
- 'Blue Whale' Online Game Responsible for Teen's Suicide: Family
- Outdoor Play May Foster Little Environmentalists
- Over 400,000 Toy Frogs Recalled for Injury Hazard
- Overuse Injuries Don't Impact Young Football Players
- Overweight Kids Pay a Heavy Social Price
- Kids' Care May Suffer When Parents Clash With Medical Staff
- Many Parents Don't Tell Doctor About 'Complementary' Therapy Use in Kids
- Most Parents Don't Think They're Meeting Kids' Nutritional Needs
- When Parents Focus on Smartphones, Kids' Misbehaving Can Rise
- Parents Getting Better at Using Car Seats Safely
- Many Parents Not Happy With Later School Start Times
- Parents of Preemies End Up Just Fine: Study
- Parents Say Schools Don't Help Kids With Mental Health, Chronic Disease
- Parents' Pot Use a Tricky Topic When It Comes to Their Kids
- Parents, Get Your Teens Their Vaccines!
- Health Tip: Parents, Set Rules About Driving for Teens
- 'Good Ole Days' Were Better for Kids' Health, Adults Say
- Pet Meds Sending Kids to the ER
- Picky Eater? It Might Just Be Your Child's Personality
- Plan an Allergy-Safe Halloween for Your Child
- Playgrounds Aren't Always All Fun and Games
- In America's Poorest Communities, a Greater Risk of Child Abuse Deaths
- Poor Health Habits Add Up to Poor Grades for Teens
- By Age 12, Poor May Show Signs of Heart Risks Ahead
- Poorer Kindergarteners Face a 'Double Dose of Disadvantage'
- Pot-Laced Goodies Can Poison a Child
- Preemies Bombarded With Noise in First Weeks of Life
- Prep, Patience Help Keep the Family Peace at Thanksgiving
- Health Tip: Prepare for Your Child's Dental Procedure
- How to Prepare Your Teen for That First Ob-Gyn Visit
- Preventing Childhood Accidents at Home
- Probiotic Supplements Failed to Prevent Babies' Infections
- Prolonged Breast-Feeding May Guard Against Teen Eczema
- How to Protect Your Child From Accidental Poisoning
- Protecting Preemies From Stress Might Improve Later Mental Health
- Puberty's Onset May Depend on DNA
- Qbit Child Strollers Recalled
- For Kids With Kidney Disease, Race May Play Role in Outcomes
- Raise the Smoking Age to 21? Most Kids Fine With That
- Pediatricians Sound Alarm on Rapid Weight Changes in Young Athletes
- Scientists Spot Gene for Rare Disorder Causing Deafness, Blindness
- Reading to Babies Translates Into More Literate Preschoolers
- Recall: Britax B-Safe 35 Car Seat Chest Clip
- Recall: Graco Car Seats
- Regular Phys Ed Builds More Than Fitness
- Lawsuit Seeks Removal of Processed Meats From L.A. Schools
- Repeat Teen Births Still a Problem in United States: CDC
- Rest May Not Be Best for Kids After Concussion
- Big Rise in Hospitalized Kids With Opioid Side Effects
- Rotavirus Vaccine Cut Kids' Hospitalization, Medical Costs
- Savvy Marketing Gets Schoolkids to Eat Their Greens
- Many High School Principals Know Little About Concussions
- Scoliosis Screenings Can Help Catch Spine Problem Early
- Screen Time and Teen Time
- Screen Time May Not Be So Bad for Teens After All
- Self-Harm Cases Surging Among U.S. Girls
- Serious Crash Often a Wake-Up Call for Teen Drivers
- Serious Reactions to Vaccines Rarely Recur: Review
- Sesame Street's Muppets to Help Kids Cope With Trauma
- Sexual Abuse May Cause Early Puberty in Girls: Study
- Shaming Overweight Kids Only Makes Things Worse
- Can Sharing Your Bedroom With Baby Come With Risks?
- Short Course of Antibiotics Not Best for Kids' Ear Infections
- Should More Kids Have Their Tonsils Out?
- Parents Don't Always Head to Child's Doctor When Illness Strikes
- Sleepovers With Dad Can Be a Win-Win After Divorce
- Smart Kids Prone to Dumb Choices on Pot, Booze
- Are Smartphones Helping or Harming Kids' Mental Health?
- Smartphones, Tablets and Weight Gain in Teens
- Smoking On the Rise in Movies Aimed at Young: Study
- Some Kids' Genes Might Make Food Ads More Tempting
- Some Newborns Don't Get Heart Defect, Hearing Loss Tests
- Spare the Rod, Spur Better Behavior?
- State Laws Help Reduce Concussions in Youth Sports
- Stronger Muscles May Pump Up Kids' Memory Skills
- Student Motivation 101: There's an App for That
- Sudden Unexpected Infant Deaths May Be Underestimated: Study
- Surgeons Warn of Trampolines' Down Side
- Surviving Congenital Heart Disease as Child Not a Ticket to Good Health
- Swimming Lessons: For Starters, Watch Out for Germs in the Water
- Take the Back Pain Out of Backpacks
- Tamer Version of Youth Football Looks to Address Safety Concerns
- Health Tip: Teach Teens About Dangerous Driving Habits
- Teach Your Kids to Use Media in Healthy Ways
- Team Sports for Kids: A Winning Combo
- Teen Drivers Take More Chances as Senior Year Begins
- Teen E-Cig Use May Lead to Regular Smoking
- Money Spent on Teen Health a Good Global Investment
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program Cut by Trump
- Teen Violence Can Be Contagious, Study Contends
- Teens May Go Hungry as Poorest Families Struggle to Feed Kids
- Teens Keep Building Bone After They Stop Growing: Study
- Teens May Not Heed Health Warnings on Cigars
- Teens Mixed Up With the Law May Fall Through Medicaid Cracks
- Ban on Teflon Chemical Leads to Fewer Low-Weight Births in U.S.
- Texting Smarts for Adults and Kids
- The 'Selfie' Paradox
- The Family That Eats Together, Benefits
- The Highs and Lows of Teens' Instagram Use
- Therapy for Kids With Autism Pays Off for Moms, Dads
- Time Management for Busy Families
- Time to Catch Up on Reading, Writing … and Routine Shots
- Timing of Lunch, Recess May Determine What Kids Eat
- Expert Tips to Avoid Accidental Poisonings at School
- Toddlers Who Drink Cow's Milk Alternatives May Be Shorter
- Too Little of This Vitamin Could Harm Young Hearts
- Too Many Babies Still Placed on Stomach to Sleep: Study
- Too Many Parents Say No to Helmets for Kids on Wheels
- Too Much Caffeine Caused South Carolina Teen's Death: Coroner
- Tracking Devices May Ease Minds of Parents of Kids With Autism
- Trauma Takes a Toll on Half of U.S. Kids
- Trump Administration Rolls Back Obama-Era School Lunch Rules
- TV Ads Still Push Unhealthy Foods at Kids
- U.S. High School Kids Abandoning Sweetened Sodas
- U.S. Kids Overdosing on Dietary Supplements
- Health Care Spending for U.S. Kids Jumped 56 Percent in Less Than 20 Years
- The Water's Not Fine: U.S. Pool-Linked Infection Doubles in 2 Years
- Untreated Vision Problems Plague U.S. Preschoolers
- Used Safely, Donor Breast Milk Can Help Preemie Babies
- Vaccination 101: Make Sure Kids Are Up to Date
- How to Spot the Virus That Puts Some Babies in the Hospital
- Vision Problems Can Harm Kids' Development, Grades
- Water Outperforms Sports Drinks for Young Athletes
- What Drives Teen School Shooters
- What It Takes to Get Teens Moving
- When a Preemie Goes Home, Dad Stresses Out
- When Adults Show Determination, Babies Copy
- When College Kids Surf the Web in Class, Grades Fall
- When Should You Rush Your Toddler to the ER?
- Parents Have Mixed Views on When to Keep Sick Kids Out of School
- While New Moms Cook and Clean, New Dads Play
- Who's Top Dog When It Comes to 'Social Intelligence'? Kids or Pets?
- Why Some Kids Take Longer to Recover From Brain Injury
- Widening 'Race Gap' in U.S. Infant Deaths
- Wild 'Death Cap' Mushroom Seriously Sickens 14 in California
- Winter's No Reason to Hibernate: Head Outside for Some Sports Fun
- Working With Your School Nurse
- Parents Worried About Cyberbullies as School Starts Up
- Young Breakfast Skippers Lack Vital Nutrients
- Young Kids With Cellphones Face a Hidden Risk
- Childhood Biting
- Growth Charts
- Infants: Child Development
- Living with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Potty Training
- Preschoolers: Child Development
- Teen: Child Development
- Temper Tantrums
- Toddler Food Guidelines
- Toddlers: Child Development
- Tween: Child Development
- Young Children: Child Development
- 'Jackass' Generation
- 12 Tips for Family Emergencies
- 7 Secrets of Toddler Discipline
- Air Pollution Stunts Kids Lungs
- Alcohol Abuse: Young. Eager. And Drunk
- Angry Grownups Are Real Spoilsports
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Treatment: On the Cutting Edge
- Babies: Even Babies Need Exercise
- Babies: More and More Babies Born Too Soon
- Baby Teeth Maintenance
- Back-to-School Health Checklist
- Back-to-School Health Checkup
- Beach & Water - Play it Safely!
- Bed Rest: Coping
- Body Image and Your Kids: Your Body Image Plays a Role in Theirs
- Breastfeeding: Helpful Tips
- Buy the Right Bike for Your Child!
- Cavities in Babies & Kids - The Truth
- Chickenpox Facts
- Child Passenger Safety - Know The Facts!
- Child Safety: One Minute Safety Seat Checklist
- Child Safety: Proper Seat Use Chart (Automobiles)
- Child-Proofing Basics
- Sports: Childhood Sports Injuries and Their Prevention
- Childproofing Your Home- 12 Safety Devices To Protect Your Children
- Children and Illness
- Children Coping With Divorce
- Children's Medicine - Get it Right!
- Children's Mental Health Facts
- Tylenol: Children's TYLENOL® Meltaways and SoftChews Recalled
- Choosing a Baby Sitter You Can Count on
- Choosing Child Care Service
- Choosing the Sex of Your Child
- Colic - Quieting
- College Drinking: The Hidden Consequences
- College Drinking: What Parents Need to Know
- Contracts of Trust Between Parents and Teenagers
- Crib & Toy Tips for Baby
- Day Care & Less Crime - Linked
- Day Care Centers Do More
- Daycare: Contagious Daycare?
- Dental Fears - This Won't Hurt
- Dental Hygiene
- Dial a Coach for Parenting Advice
- Diet Guidelines 10 - 15 Years
- Diet Guidelines For Children & Teens
- Diet Guidelines: 4 - 9 Years Of Age
- Diet Guidelines: 0-12 Months
- Diet Guidelines: 12-18 Months Of Age
- Diet Guidelines: 18 Months - 3 Years
- Dizziness Not Always Child's Play
- Domestic Violence - Not Noticed Like Public Violence
- Down Syndrome Was Not Discovered By Dr. Down
- Drug Testing: My Kid Is Drug-Free
- Early Screening for Autism Urged by Pediatricians
- Eating Healthy, Activity, and Kids
- Embryo screening : Coming Soon: Designer Babies?
- Exercise: Kids Can't Take the Heat
- Eye Exams for Children
- Eyeglasses for Kids
- Family Medical History
- Family-Sized New Year's Resolutions
- FDA-Approved Device Was Contaminated
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fireworks - How to Have a Safe Fourth
- Parenting: Getting Your Child Hooked on Books
- Growing Pains: What Baby Growth Charts Really Mean
- Growing Pains: When Should Parents Worry?
- Halloween Make-up Special for Kids and Parents
- Children: Health Screening For Children
- Healthy Relationship: Going Nuts?
- Obesity: Parenting & Obesity
- Help for Sensory Integration Disorder in Kids
- Helping Your Child or Teen Cope with Trauma
- Helping Your Late-Talking Children
- Herbs for Kids
- Herbs for Kids: What's Safe, What's Not
- Holiday Toy's Recalled: The Top Ten, Beware!
- Holidays: Don't Make Holidays a Ho-Ho-Horror
- Home Delivery: Bringing Out Baby ... at Home
- Household Items - A Danger To Young Children
- How Grandparents Can Improve Your Child's Well-Being
- How Parents Can Help Young Kids Keep Moving
- How Safe Is Junior at Play?
- How to Be a Comeback Kid
- How to Have a Smarter Child
- How to Know When Your Family Needs Help
- How to Outfox Your Baby
- How to Pick a Summer Camp
- How to Talk to Children When a Parent Is Ill
- Hyperactivity: Medical Reality or Convenient Excuse?
- If a Child Is Overweight
- Infant Mortality
- Infants: Fat in Formula for Brainier Babies?
- Inhalants, Which Kids Do It?
- Insect Repellents for Kids
- Introducing Baby To Solid Foods
- Is Ipecac Syrup Always the Best Remedy?
- Is TV Really So Bad for Kids?
- Junk Food vs. Healthy Nutrition For Children
- Keeping Baby Hale and Hearty
- Keeping Kids Safe
- Keeping Kids Safe at Summer Camp
- Keeping Kids Safe in Sports
- Keeping Teens Safe, Locally
- Keeping the Honeymoon Alive
- Kid Nutrition: Nutrients to Grow On
- Kid Nutrition: Quick Tips for Parents
- Kidney Failure In Young Children
- Kids Afraid of Life
- Kids and Food: Any Link to Your Child's Behavior?
- Kids and Obesity: America's Kids at Risk
- Kids and Petting Zoos
- Kids and Sugar-Hyperactivity Myth
- Kids in the Water
- Kids on Antidepressants Suicide Alert
- Kids: 5 Steps to Avoid Backpack Injury
- Kids: Keeping Track of Your Children
- Know Thy Parent
- Lead Poisoning...A Preventable Tragedy
- Learning to Like Themselves
- Light Up July 4th -- Safely
- Little Evidence of Circumcision's Benefit, Says Pediatric Group
- Littlest Babies Damaged by Infection
- Look Who's Talking in Sign Language
- Making Baby Genius
- Making Sure Kids Get the Message
- Many Newborns Not Getting Vital Tests
- Measles Vaccination Time Moved Up
- Mental Health: Are Kids Good for Your Health?
- Mom and Pop Passion
- Motivating the Overweight Child
- Mumps - The Facts
- Mumps Facts
- Mumps Outbreaks
- National SAFE KIDS Week
- National School Breakfast Week
- Neural Tube Defects from Even One Gene
- New Healthcare for Teens
- Newborns: New Gift Ideas
- Nursing: Don't Panic, Use a Pacifier
- Nutrients For Growing Children
- Nutrition: Vegetarian Diets For Children & Teens
- Nutritional Needs Of Infants
- Obesity in Children: Mommy, Am I Fat?
- Obesity: Bedroom TVs Linked to Fatter Kids
- One Baby Shot for 5 Diseases
- Overcoming First-Day Jitters
- Overscheduled Child May Lead to a Bored Teen
- Paintball Guns & Other Air Guns are Lethal Weapons
- Paper Shredder Safety
- Parenting the Picky Eater
- Parenting Tips for the Holidays
- Parenting: 'Just Say No' Isn't Enough
- Parenting: 10 Tips for Raising Teenagers
- Parenting: 10 Ways to Raise Food-Smart Kids
- Parenting: 11 Ways to Get Kids in Shape for School
- Parenting: A Separate Bed For Baby
- Parenting: A Solid Foundation
- Parenting: Abstinence vs. Sex Ed.
- Parenting: Amusement Park Survival Guide
- Parenting: Avoid Toy Horror Stories
- Parenting: Baby's Got Colic and You Can't Cope
- Parenting: Baby-Safe Travel
- Parenting: Best Way To Teach Teens About Sex?
- Parenting: Birth Order and Personality
- Parenting: Breaking the Thumb-Sucking Habit
- Parenting: Getting Started With Adoption
- Parenting: Girls Just Wanna Be Mean
- Parenting: Going to College: How to Prepare
- Parenting: Grand Parenting?
- Parenting: Guidelines For Your Child's Bedtime
- Parenting: How to Get Your Kids to Behave
- Parenting: Is Your Child Spoiled Rotten?
- Parenting: Is Your Family Out of Control?
- Parenting: Know When to Hold 'Em
- Parenting: Make Dinnertime Family Time
- Parenting: Talking to Teens About Drugs
- Parenting: When Parents Clash
- Parents, Get Your Bed Back
- Parents: Pushing Teens Too Hard?
- Paxil Not for Kids
- Physical Activity For Children
- Pivotal Gene for Puberty
- Poison Prevention
- Pool Safety Gadgets Help Prevent Drowning
- Pool Safety: Tips for a Safe Summer for Children
- Positive Time-Out
- Powerful Bones, Powerful Girls
- Pregnancy and Sexual Abuse
- Pregnancy Planning: Before Baby, Get High or Lay Low
- Pregnancy: Baby's Coming -- But When?
- Pregnancy: Here's Lookin' at You, Baby
- Prenatal Portraits: Darling or Dangerous?
- Prevent a Child from Choking Alert
- Pro-Anorexia Web Sites Prey on Insecurities
- Protecting Children From Evil
- Protecting Your Child's Sight
- Puberty and Girls: Blossoming Too Early?
- Kids: Putting the Squeeze on Juice
- Kids: Quality vs. Quantity: TV Guidelines for Kids
- Kids: Questions to Ask Your Child's School
- Raising Heart-Smart Kids
- Remedy High in Lead Warning
- Research on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Rickets Still Around and Still a Problem
- Rite of Passage or Cry for Help?
- Safe Toys, Gifts & Tips - For The Holidays
- Safety: Happy Holidays...Safe Toy Alert
- Santa Claus: Naughty or Nice?
- Kids: School of Hard Knocks
- Scooter Injuries...On The Rise
- Parenting: Secret Agent Mom
- Medical: Seeking a Killer
- Sex: Talking to Your Kids About Sex
- Shark Attacks on the Rise?
- Kids: Shopping for a Pediatrician
- Short Boys - More Likely Held Back in School
- Kids: Should Your Son Be Circumcised?
- Sickle Cell Month September
- Skateboarding Safety
- Sleeping: Move Over, Mom and Dad
- Kids: Special Report - Student Stress Starts Early
- Spring-Fall Flu Shots Tested for Kids
- Kids: Summer Fun for Kids
- Summer: Ensure a Happy Summer Camper
- Weight Management: Supersized Kids, Diminishing Health
- Parenting: Surviving Colic
- Swimming Pool Safety
- Tackling Toddler Sleep Problems
- Kids: Taking a Shot at Child Vaccinations
- Talking with Children About the Terrorist Attacks
- Kids: Talking With Teens -- Tips for Better Communication
- Teen Behavior Reflects Teen Brain
- Teen Deaths May Be From DXM in Cough Medicines
- Teen Minds: What Are They Thinking?
- Teenagers: Why Do They Rebel?
- Teens & Technology: Fact Sheet
- Teens & Traffic Facts!
- Teens Sex Activity Tied to Drink & Drugs
- Teens Using Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs to Get High
- Teens Who Drink Too Much
- Teens, Technology, And Drugs: An Inside Look
- Teens: Gambling Can Be Bad Bet
- Teeth: Don't Neglect Your Kids' Baby Teeth
- Kids: Telling Your Kids About War
- Birth Defects: Testing For Birth Defects
- Bedwetting Blues
- The Crazy Things That Toddlers Do
- Infants: The Formula Conundrum
- Divorce: The Pain of Post-Divorce Parenting
- Infants: The Right Formula?
- Parenting: The Sound of Healing
- Youth Sports: The Stress
- Parenting: Thermometers
- Toilets & Toddlers Danger
- Top 10 Summer Dangers to Kids
- Parenting: Toxic Turf
- Parenting: Traveling With Kids: A Survival Guide
- Baby Into Baby Einstein
- Kids: Turning Tragedy Into a Cause
- Two Newlyweds Fight Fragile-X Associated Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome (FXTAS)
- Vaccinations for Children: A Must Read
- Autism to Vaccine Linked?
- Vaccines: Get an 'A' in Vaccines
- Vaccines: How Your Vaccines are Approved
- Violence at Home
- Parenting: Watch Baby Grow -- But Not Too Closely
- BreastFeeding: Weaning Your Breastfed Baby
- What Is the Alternative Vaccine Schedule?
- Parenting: What Makes Kids Intelligent?
- What to Do if the Kids Catch You in the Act
- What's in a Child's Name? A Lot
- When a Disease Causes Baby's Colic
- When a Mother Abandons Her Baby
- When Santa Stops Being Real
- Where Do Kids Learn About Sex?
- Who's Watching Our Teens?
- Whooping Cough Vaccine for Adolescents
- Window Guards & Stops - Keep Children Safe
- Work, Computer: Neck Exercises & Stretches
- World Breastfeeding Week