Trending Healthy Living Topics
Want a rear view that kicks butt? Watch this slideshow to learn the right exercises, cardio, and style choices that can help in the quest for the perfect butt.
Related Disease Conditions
10 Natural Remedies for Colon Cleansing
A colon cleanse is the act of flushing out or cleaning the large intestine. They may be performed by professionals called colonic...
Quit Smoking: 10 Ways to Resist Tobacco Cravings
For most tobacco users, tobacco cravings can be overpowering, but it is important not to succumb to these cravings. Although the...
How to Make Yourself Poop: 12 Remedies to Do at Home
12 remedies to do at home that may help ease constipation....
12 Things That Make You Gain Belly Fat
Here is a breakdown of the foods and drinks you might not even realize are causing you to gain unwanted belly fat....
14 Signs of ADHD: Does Your Child Have ADHD?
Usually, children have trouble focusing and behaving at one time or another. However, children with...
15 Things Women Should Know About Menopause
Menopause is a phase in a woman’s life that challenges her physically and emotionally. Many women deal with menopause without any...
20 Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
By now you have probably heard about some of the health benefits or uses for apple cider vinegar. More and more people are...
Effective Ways to Stop Hair Loss in Men
Hair loss is one of the common problems in men. There could be many causes of hair loss that include diet, mineral deficiency,...
25 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
Sugary foods, processed foods, alcohol, stress, smoking, excess carbohydrates and saturated fats all increase belly fat....
Achilles Tendon Rupture
The Achilles tendon is the body's largest and strongest tendon. Repeated stress is the usual cause of a ruptured Achilles tendon....
Anabolic steroids are synthetic substances that are related to testosterone and promote skeletal muscle growth and the...
Anorexia Nervosa: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Anorexia nervosa, commonly known as anorexia, is a psychological disorder in which an individual considers themselves as being...
Are Adhesions and Scar Tissue the Same?
Most of the time, the terms adhesions and scar tissue are used interchangeably. They are the same thing. Scar tissue is the...
Benefits of Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty
Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty is a minimally invasive method to repair the valves. It improves blood flow through the heart...
Best Diet For Gout: What To Eat, What To Avoid
Gout is a type of arthritis causing pain and swelling in the joints. The disease happens when the body has high levels of a...
Best Natural Treatments For Gastritis
Gastritis is a condition in which the lining of the stomach gets red and swollen (inflamed) due to various causes. The lining of...
What Is the Best Remedy for Altitude Sickness?
Descent is the best remedy for all the stages of altitude sickness. It means to go down to a lower altitude as swiftly and safely...
Best TMJ Exercises for Pain Relief
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) connects the jawbone and skull. It is situated just in front of the ears. TMJ moves while...
Second Source article from WebMD...
Blood in the Stool (Rectal Bleeding) in Adults
In most cases, bright red blood indicates bleeding in the lower intestine or rectum, whereas darker blood is a sign of bleeding...
Breasts: Augmentation vs Implants vs Lift
Breast augmentation and breast implant surgery are two different names used interchangeably for the same procedure. A breast lift...
Burn: First-Degree Burn
A first-degree burn is the most minor form of burn and it usually heals within a week. It happens when the source of heat has...
Can a Liver Hemangioma Go Away on Its Own?
No, liver hemangioma doesn’t go away without treatment. People who have liver hemangioma rarely experience signs and symptoms and...
Can a Nail Grow Back if Removed?
Yes, nails have good regeneration capacity, but they grow slowly. Fingernails may grow one-tenth of a millimeter each day, so...
Can ADHD Be Cured?
ADHD cannot be cured. Early diagnosis and management with a good treatment plan can help a person manage their symptoms....
Can Cushing Syndrome Be Cured?
Most people with Cushing syndrome are treated and cured. Some health problems may persist after successful treatment. The...
Can I Get Pregnant Shortly After My Period?
Getting pregnant just after your period is unlikely, but it’s not impossible. However, the chances of getting pregnant are low...
Can Medifast Really Help You Lose Weight?
Medifast claims that it helps to lose 2 to 5 pounds each week. People on this diet are given five prepackaged Medifast meal...
Can PID Go Away on Its Own?
In some cases, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) may go away without medical treatment. This depends on the body’s immune system,...
Can Rheumatoid Arthritis Be Caused by Stress?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory joint condition and an autoimmune disease. At times, treatment can make rheumatoid...
Can Ricin Poisoning Cause Death?
Effects of ricin poisoning depend on whether ricin was inhaled, ingested, or injected. Ricin poisoning can eventually lead to...
Can Thrush Be Spread?
Yeast infections are not always contracted through direct contact; it is possible to pass Candida overgrowth by kissing or oral...
Can Thyroid Cause Burning Mouth Syndrome?
Yes, thyroid disease may cause burning mouth syndrome. Burning mouth syndrome is a severe, painful condition characterized by...
Can Urinary Incontinence Be Reversed?
Urinary incontinence can happen to anyone and the severity varies depending on the age, cause, and type of urinary incontinence....
Can You Correct Scoliosis With Exercise?
Scoliosis may worsen with age in some patients. The curve may increase with or without increasing the pain. Many patients fear...
Can You Get Cystic Fibrosis at Any Age?
Cystic fibrosis is classically a disease of childhood that progresses into adulthood. If you have a genetic defect related to...
Can you get rid of MRSA completely?
Yes, an individual may get rid of MRSA completely by following the prescription given by doctors strictly. MRSA can be treated...
Can You Live Without a Liver?
The liver is a vital organ regulating the levels of many substances in the body. It excretes a substance called bile. The bile...
Can You Pop a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen, inflamed veins around the anus or lower part of the rectum (the terminal part of the large...
Causes for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism may be caused by several reasons. The causes are broadly divided into primary and secondary causes....
Fat deposits that distort connective tissues under the skin, resulting in a dimpled appearance of the skin, cause cellulite....
Characteristics Of A Person With Anorexia Nervosa
Anorexia nervosa, commonly known as anorexia, is a psychological disorder in which an individual considers themselves as being...
Club Drugs List and Side Effects
Date rape drugs are substances that if ingested make it easier for someone to rape or perform any sexual activity. The activity...
Colon Cleansing: All You Need to Know
Colon cleansing is also called colon/colonic irrigation. It is the act of irrigating or flushing out the colon or large intestine....
Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful?
The risks of colon cleansing overweigh the benefits. Frequent colon cleansing without medical indications and a healthcare...
Compartment syndrome is a condition in which swelling and an increase in pressure within a limited space presses and compresses...
Complications Of Hypothyroidism: Fertility, Weight And More
The thyroid gland is a small butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck. Hypothyroidism is a medical condition in...
Constipation Signs and Symptoms
An individual may experience different symptoms; however, these are most common signs and symptoms of constipation....
Croup in Infants and Children: Patient Education
Croup is a viral infection caused by parainfluenza viruses, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), or measles virus....
Cystic Fibrosis Life Span
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a progressive disease that needs daily care. Though a patient needs to take medications lifelong, most...
Dehydration: Causes and Prevention
Dehydration occurs when the body fluid loss exceeds the intake. If the lost fluid is not replaced, it will eventually lead to a...
Diet Pills, Weight Loss Drugs, Suppressants
Maintaining a healthy weight is important because being overweight or underweight may lead to various health issues. Body mass...
What Is the Difference Between Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery?
The terms plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are often used interchangeably. Although both disciplines of medical science aim...
Disadvantages of Dental Implants
The most common disadvantage of getting a dental implant is that it is a costly procedure and may not always be covered by...
A hip dislocation may occur due to an athletic injury or a motor vehicle accident. Joint deformity, pain, an inability to move...
Diverticulosis vs Diverticulitis
In many cases, diverticulosis is asymptomatic. The condition may go undiagnosed till a routine colonoscopy is done. However, in a...
Dizziness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Dizziness is a general term used to describe a range of sensations, such as feeling faint, light-headed, weak, or unsteady....
Dizziness: When To See a Doctor?
Patients who continue to have repeated episodes of dizziness need to consult with a doctor....
Do Hair Growth Vitamins Work?
Vitamins or herbal supplements for hair growth are often used to promote healthy hair growth and regrowth. If there is hair loss...
Do Lice Like Dandruff?
Head lice are parasites that are easy to differentiate from dandruff. And no, they do not like dandruff; they love your blood and...
Do You Have to Drain a Subungual Hematoma?
A subungual hematoma is bleeding under the nail. A doctor will drain your subungual hematoma only if it causes pain or is greater...
Does Liposuction Permanently Remove Fat?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure that permanently removes the existing fat cells but does not prevent the fat from...
Does Natural Sugar Count Toward Daily Intake?
As per World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, natural sugar does not count toward the daily intake because fruits and...
Does Skin Cancer Kill You?
Skin cancer is the abnormal and uncontrolled growth of skin cells. Skin cancer usually arises on skin exposed to the sun, such as...
Does Weight Gain Stop After Quitting Smoking?
People may generally gain some extra weight after they quit smoking. Gaining weight is considered to be a common side effect of...
Earache: 11 Effective Home Remedies
Most earaches are not medical emergencies and can often be treated at home. You can try one or a few of the following remedies...
Emotional eating can be detrimental to one's efforts at weight loss. Learning to identify the situations and emotions that...
End-Stage COPD: Signs, Symptoms, and Prognosis
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a group of diseases causing an inflammatory reaction and irreversible damage to...
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety....
Fibromyalgia: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Fibromyalgia is a common neurologic health problem that causes widespread pain and tenderness in the body. It is accompanied by...
Foreign Body Removal
Removing objects that are struck in any part of the body is called foreign body removal or retrieval. Individuals may inhale or...
GERD: Is the Damage Reversible?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD is caused by the weakening of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). LES is a group of...
Falls or blows are the most common cause of gluteal injuries. Symptoms and signs of a gluteal injury include swelling,...
Glycemic Index: How to Determine High vs Low-Glycemic Foods
The glycemic index (GI) is a numeric value assigned to foods based on how slowly or quickly they can increase your blood glucose...
Hamstring injuries may range from minor strains to major ruptures. A hamstring injury causes spasm, tightness, and tenderness....
Head Lice Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Lice (singular: louse) are tiny insects (known as parasites) that are most commonly found on the head (scalp). Hence, they are...
Head Lice: Where Do They Come From?
Head lice are tiny wingless insects that may be found on the head, eyebrows, and eyelashes of people. They feed on human blood...
Job Stress and Your Health
Early warning signs of job stress include headache, sleep disturbance, difficulty in concentrating, short temper, upset stomach,...
Healthy Living and Disease Prevention
The importance of a healthy lifestyle in disease prevention is widely understood and most people know that lifestyle changes and...
Heat cramps usually affect people who sweat a lot during strenuous activity or work in a hot, humid environment. Symptoms of heat...
Heat Exhaustion (First Aid Tips)
Heat exhaustion is a milder form of heat-related illness that can develop after several days of exposure to high temperatures and...
Heat Stroke (A Very Serious Condition)
Heat stroke (heatstroke or sun stroke) is a form of hyperthermia. Heat stroke is a true medical emergency that can be fatal if...
Heel Pain: Causes, Treatments, and Prevention
Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis or heel spur syndrome is the tissue swelling over the sole...
Helicobacter Pylori (H Pylori) Infection Causes
Helicobacter pylori (H pylori) is a bacterium that is present in approximately half of the people in the world. However, not...
How Are Nasal Polyps Removed?
The surgical removal of nasal polyps is known as nasal polypectomy. The procedure is mainly performed under local anesthesia or...
How Bad Are Second-Degree Burns
Second-degree burns are a type of burns that are severe than the first-degree burns (minor burns that affect the superficial...
How Can I Improve My Bone Health? 8 Lifestyle Tips
Bones are the substance that forms the skeleton of the body. They provide a rigid framework to your body and help you move...
How Do Hemorrhoids Go Away?
Hemorrhoid symptoms may go away with diet and lifestyle modifications. You must, however, seek immediate medical care if your...
How Do I Calculate My BMI?
Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement of body fat based on height and weight. The formula for calculating BMI is weight in...
How Do I Get Rid of the Stomach Flu?
The medical treatment for stomach flu is based on maintaining adequate hydration and body sodium-potassium levels. The treatment...
How Do I Know If My Knee Pain Is Serious?
Some knee pain may subside with adequate rest and other physical therapies, which can be done at home; however, knee pain that...
How Do You Get Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease?
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) is an extremely rare degenerative brain disorder that is rapidly progressive, and usually, it...
How Do You Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast?
Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) is caused by a variety of fungi belonging to a group of fungi called dermatophytes, which also...
How Do You Get Rid of Guinea Worm?
There is no medication to treat guinea worm disease or a vaccine to prevent infection. Treatment can only begin when the wound is...
How Do You Get Rid of Lice Quickly?
Head lice are small wingless insects that are light brown or grey in color and may be present on the scalp, eyebrows, and...
How Do You Stop Psoriasis From Stress?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disease that can be passed down (hereditary) to you from your parents or grandparents. Stress is...
How Do You Treat Small Bowel Narrowing?
Strictureplasty can be used to treat simple or short strictures. In this procedure, the damaged portion of the intestine is cut...
How Does BDD Affect a Person's Life?
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a body image disorder characterized by persistent thinking and worrying about one or more...
How Does Graves Disease Affect the Body?
Graves’ disease is an autoimmune disease that affects the thyroid gland. In this disease, there is an overproduction of thyroid...
How Is a Shoulder Arthrocentesis Performed?
Sometimes, a shoulder arthrocentesis may be performed using radiological guidance because it may be required to confirm the...
How Is a Stereotactic Fine Needle Biopsy Performed?
The patient is made to lie down for the fine needle biopsy of the breast. The physician may numb the breast using local...
How Is a Urodynamic Test Performed?
Urodynamic studies test the functioning of sphincters (the ring of muscles that regulates urine flow), bladder, and urethra. It...
How Is Dermoscopy Performed?
Dermoscopy is useful in the evaluation of the skin surface. The doctor uses a handheld instrument, known as the dermatoscope. The...
How Long Can a Newborn Go Without Peeing?
A newborn baby usually passes urine for the first time within 12 to 24 hours after birth. Not peeing in the first 24 hours points...
How Long Can a Percutaneous Drain Stay in?
Every patient’s situation is different, and it is not always easy to predict till when the percutaneous drain is required....
How Long Can Altitude Sickness Last?
Altitude sickness usually resolves by itself within six to 48 hours. All the symptoms should subside completely within three days....
How Long Can You Live With Stiff Person Syndrome?
Stiff person syndrome (SPS) is considered dangerous in babies because they generally meet unfortunate and untimely death within a...
How Long Do Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids Last?
Many thrombosed external hemorrhoids may go away within a few weeks. An external thrombosed hemorrhoid develops under the skin...
How Long Does a Liver Biopsy Procedure Take?
A liver biopsy is a safe and quick procedure that takes around five minutes to complete. You may, however, be asked to lie on the...
How Long Does a Miscarriage Last?
A miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy within the first 20 weeks of conceiving. It’s also called pregnancy loss or spontaneous...
How Long Does It Take To Heal From Mononucleosis?
Infectious mononucleosis, also called “mono,” is a contagious infection most commonly caused by a herpes virus called...
How Long Does Pleurisy Last?
Pleurisy is a medical condition that causes chest pain and shortness of breath. It is swelling and irritation of the tissue...
How Long Does Sinusitis Last?
Sinuses are air-filled cavities in the skull that surround the nose. They are present in the forehead, cheeks, and near the eyes....
How Long Does Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery Take?
Gastric bypass surgery is a weight loss procedure that takes about two to three hours. In this surgery, usually reserved for...
How Many Times a Day Should I Empty My Ileostomy?
An ileostomy is a procedure performed on the intestines. The last part of the small intestine (ileum) is cut and brought on the...
How Much Does a Neck Lift Cost in 2020?
Though these factors decide the cost of the surgery, your choice should not be based on the financial aspects alone. You should...
How Much Should I Weigh For My Height And Age?
Knowing one’s ideal weight and current weight is important. Being overweight or underweight may lead to various health issues....
How Much Water Should You Drink Based on Your Weight?
The old formula “one size fits all” seems to be outdated in the current scenario. Currently, the size, weight, activity level, or...
How Painful Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are considered to be the best options to replace missing or damaged teeth. Depending on where it was placed,...
How Painful Is Bone Marrow Donor Procedure?
This procedure takes place under general anaesthetic, so you won't feel any pain while it's happening....
How Safe is the 3 Day Cardiac Diet?
The 3-Day cardiac diet is one of the popular fad diets for weight-loss. The diet claims a weight loss of about 10 pounds or 4.5...
How Serious Is a Liver Biopsy?
A liver biopsy can be performed in an outpatient setting. In the hands of an experienced doctor, it rarely produces...
How Serious Is Being Anemic?
Anemia if not treated for a long period can lead to serious complications....
How Serious Is Dilated Cardiomyopathy?
Dilated cardiomyopathy is a serious condition because it increases the chances of life-threatening conditions, such as heart...
How Serious Is Mono?
Generally, mono (or mononucleosis) isn’t a serious condition and resolves with proper care and management. However, the...
How Successful Is a Liver Transplant?
A liver transplant is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged or failed liver and replace it with a healthy liver....
How to Fall Asleep Fast
If you cannot fall asleep within 20-30 minutes of getting into bed or stay wide awake even after being extremely tired, then here...
How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection
A sinus infection, also known as sinusitis or rhinosinusitis, is a condition where the nasal passages become swollen and...
How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection Fast
The sinuses are air-filled cavities that surround the nose and drain into the nose. They are present in the forehead, the cheeks...
How to Get Rid of Shin Splints: Stretches and Tips
Shin splint is a common workout injury which aggravates due to overuse or repeated stress on the lower legs especially between...
How to Lose Weight Fast? Four Simple Steps
Aggressive efforts to lose weight faster can damage your joints and reduce your muscle mass. Here are four simple steps—which if...
Hypertension-Induced Chronic Kidney Disease
Hypertension-induced chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a long-standing kidney condition that develops over time due to persistent...
Hyothermia or extreme exposure to cold can be classified as either accidental hypothermia (unintentional cold exposure) and...
How Do You Know If You Have a Blood Clot in Your Leg?
Blood clots are clumps of blood formed when the blood changes from a fluid to a semisolid form. When a blood clot is formed in...
Iliotibial (IT) Band Syndrome
Iliotibial band syndrome is an overuse injury of the thigh and knee. Symptoms include knee pain and possible swelling. Treatment...
Inguinal Hernia: Causes
Hernia is when part of a tissue or an organ bulges through a weak point in the body. There are various types of hernias occurring...
Iron is a mineral our bodies need. Iron deficiency is a condition resulting from not enough iron in the body. It is the most...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Foods To Avoid
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a medical condition affecting the large bowel. It is a group of symptoms occurring together,...
Is a PEG tube and J tube the same?
Site of placement, uses, method of placement, changing of the tube, patient selection criteria, and feeding speed are the...
Is Coffee Good for Your Health?
Coffee is the most popular stimulant substance drunk all over the world. More than 150 million people in the United States drink...
Is Colonoscopy Painful? What to Expect?
Colonoscopy is a medical procedure to examine the inside of the large bowel (colon). It is done with the help of a long, thin,...
Is Hair Transplant Permanent?
Yes. The main advantage of a hair transplant is that it is a permanent procedure. The long-term outcome of a hair transplant is...
Is Hysteroscopy Painful?
Hysteroscopy is a procedure performed by a gynecologist to inspect the insides of the uterine cavity using a thin tube with a...
Is It a Stomach Virus or Food Poisoning?
A stomach virus is also called stomach flu or gastroenteritis. It is a viral infection that infects the tummy and the gut. Food...
Is Pancreatitis Life Threatening?
Yes, pancreatitis is a life threatening condition if left untreated. Severe recurrent pancreatitis may cause blood and fluid loss...
Is PEG Tube Placement a Major Surgery?
Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) tube placement procedure is not a major surgery. It does not involve opening the...
Is Tattoo Removal Painful?
Yes, tattoo removal is painful and may cause a certain amount of irritation to the area being treated. The intensity of pain may...
Is the External Cephalic Version Safe?
The external cephalic version is usually safe with a few risks observed. The success rate of the external cephalic version (ECV)...
Is There A Cure for Fish Odor Syndrome?
Fish odor syndrome or trimethylaminuria is a condition characterized by a fishy body odor that is released in the sweat, urine,...
Laryngitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
Laryngitis is the inflammation of the voice box (larynx). If caused by a virus or bacteria, laryngitis may be contagious....
Leg Cramps at Night: Causes and Prevention
Nocturnal leg cramps, also known as sleep-related leg cramps or charley horse, are sudden, painful muscle contractions occurring...
Leg Pain Causes
Leg pain can occur as a result of conditions that affect the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, nerves,...
Life Expectancy of a Person With Myasthenia Gravis
Most individuals with myasthenia can lead a normal or nearly normal lives if treatment is started on time. Myasthenia gravis or...
Life Expectancy of Someone With Marfan Syndrome
People who are accurately diagnosed, adapt proper lifestyles and receive appropriate medical and surgical management may live for...
Life With Treacher Collins Syndrome
A patient diagnosed with Treacher Collins syndrome (TCS) may expect to have approximately the same lifetime as the general...
Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Causes
Low blood pressure (hypotension) occurs when blood pressure drops below the normal range. Low blood pressure can be temporary, or...
Low-Glycemic Foods List Guide
Glycemic index (GI) is a numeric value assigned to foods based on how slowly or quickly they can increase your blood glucose...
Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injury
The medial collateral ligament (MCL) is one of four ligaments that stabilize the knee. MCL injuries are referred to as tears or...
Meningitis is an inflammation of the membrane (meninges) surrounding the brain and spinal cord and is characterized by an...
Meningitis: Symptoms,Treatment, and More
Meningitis is an inflammation of the membrane (meninges) surrounding the brain and spinal cord and is characterized by an...
Mononucleosis is a contagious (but not highly contagious) disease, mostly caused by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infection. Hence, it...
Muscle cramps are involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscles that do not relax. Extremely common, any muscles that have...
Muscle Cramps: Treatment
Muscle cramps cannot be stopped instantly with injections or pills, but some methods can be useful to relieve them which include...
Second Source article from Government...
Muscular Dystrophy Types & Causes of Each Form
Muscular dystrophies are a group of genetic diseases causing progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. There are more than...
Muscular Dystrophy: Symptoms, Causes and Types
Muscular dystrophies are a group of genetic diseases causing progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. There are more than...
MyPlate: What Should Your Plate Look Like?
The US government (U.S. Department of Agriculture – USDA) developed a helpful guide for adults and children for optimal health....
Nonsurgical Treatment Options for Gallstones
Bile contents in the bile may sometimes crystallize and form gallstones. They may be as small as a grain of salt or as large as a...
Nutrition: Healthy Eating
Second Source article from Government...
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are...
Pancreatitis: Symptoms, Treatments, and Tests
Pancreatitis is a condition in which the pancreas develop swelling due to the destruction of the pancreatic tissue by its own...
Percutaneous Musculoskeletal Biopsy
Percutaneous needle technique musculoskeletal biopsy is a procedure to obtain a small piece of tissue (biopsy) from the muscles...
Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the ligament underneath the sole of the foot. Symptoms of plantar fasciitis include heel...
Enjoying a healthy diet helps to prevent diseases. A good diet also helps to: control celiac disease, control diabetes,...
Second Source article from Government...
Prostate Infection: Causes, Symptoms, and Remedies
If the prostate gland becomes swollen and tender, it is called prostatitis or prostate infection. The prostate gland is a...
There are many types of quadriceps injuries, including strains, contusions, Osgood-Schlatter disease, patellar tendinitis,...
Quick Relief For Heartburn
Heartburn refers to the burning sensation in the chest due to backflow or reflux of the acidic stomach contents into the food...
Recovery for an Amputated Fingertip
Fingertip injury healing depends on the extent of the injury. Small wounds heal without any treatment in about two to four weeks;...
Recovery From Ankle Arthroscopy
After surgery, pain killers and antibiotics are administered. Patients are usually discharged between one and three days after...
Recovery From Hemorrhoid Banding
Hemorrhoids and band will dry up and fall off within one to two weeks after the procedure. However, some bleeding will be seen...
Rigid and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
Apart from the length, the flexible sigmoidoscope is more flexible to maneuver. Thus, it produces less discomfort. The rigid...
The research to reveal the exact cause of sarcoidosis is unknown. Certain inherited genes make it more likely for a person to...
Sciatica: Causes, Exercises, and Symptoms
Sciatica is a symptom itself rather than a specific diagnosis. It is the term used to describe any type of shooting pain that...
Sciatica: Causes, Treatment, and Symptoms
Sciatica is a symptom itself rather than a specific diagnosis. It is the term used to describe any type of shooting pain that...
Should Uterine Fibroids be Removed?
Uterine fibroids are benign (noncancerous) growths in the uterus that often occur during childbearing years....
Side Effects of Having a Pacemaker
A pacemaker is a small device that sends electrical impulses to the heart muscles to maintain a suitable heart rate and rhythm....
What Are the Signs That Something Is Wrong With My Kidneys?
Most of the signs of kidney diseases are unnoticed, ignored, or appear very late in the disease. Over 37 million American adults...
Sprains and Strains
An injury to a ligament is called a sprain, and an injury to muscle or tendon is called a strain. Sprains and strains may be...
Staph Infection Causes
Staph or Staphylococcus is a group of bacteria that is found over the skin of most individuals. Staph bacteria usually live...
Stress Management Techniques
Stress may be considered as any physical, chemical, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental unrest and that may be a...
Symptoms Of An IBS Attack- What To Know
IBS or irritable bowel syndrome is a medical condition affecting the large bowel. It is a type of functional bowel or...
Symptoms of Your Pancreas Not Working Properly
Pain in the upper abdomen is the most common symptom. It spreads to the back and worsens while eating and drinking. Sometimes,...
Tendinitis and Tendon Injuries: How It's Diagnosed?
Tendons are flexible bands of thick tissue that connect your muscles to bones. They help to move the muscles or bones of your...
Tennis Elbow Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
A tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition in which the swelling of the tendon causes pain in the elbow...
The 10 Best Diet Plans
Diet means a reduction in calorie intake. For the optimal management of overweight and obese patients, a combination of diet,...
The Best Remedy for Altitude Sickness
Going down to a lower altitude as swiftly and safely as possible is the best remedy for any stage of altitude sickness....
The Effects of Stress: 15 Signs and Symptoms
Almost every person in life experiences certain situations that cause them stress. There is something known as eustress, which is...
The First Sign of ALS
ALS belongs to a group of disorders known as motor neuron diseases (MND). The disease causes gradual damage to the nerve cells...
The Military Diet: Lose 10 Pounds in Just a Week
The military diet or the 3-day diet is one of the most popular weight-loss diets. Dating back to 1985, this fad diet claims a...
The Most Serious Sign of Hepatic Encephalopathy
Hepatic encephalopathy (HE) is a condition in which brain function is severely compromised because of liver failure due to severe...
The Most Severe Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
The pain from fibromyalgia can be intense and constant. It can be severe enough to keep you home from work and other activities....
The Success Rate of Mitral Valve Repair
With proper patient selection and timely intervention, the estimated success rate of mitral valve repair surgery is around 95%...
Thrush: Symptoms, Treatments, and Prevention
Thrush is a common yeast infection caused by a yeast called Candida.The mouth and throat are one of the most common sites of...
Torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear)
The anterior cruciate ligament helps to prevent the top and bottom of the knee from sliding back and forth. Symptoms and signs of...
Treatment for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
Periodic limb movement disorder (PLMD) is a sleep disorder characterized by jerky movements of the legs when a person is asleep....
Treatment of Scarlet Fever
The main goal of treating scarlet fever is to relieve the fever and itching as it causes discomfort to the patient’s. The...
Turf toe is a sprain to the ligaments around the big toe joint. Symptoms and signs include pain, swelling, a popping sound, and...
Types of Hernias
A hernia appears when a part of tissue or organ bulges through a weak point in the body. There are various types of hernia...
Types of Strokes
A stroke, also called cerebrovascular accident (CVA), occurs when the blood supply is cut off or reduced to a part of the brain....
Urinary Tract Infection or Urinary Infection
The urinary system of your body includes two kidneys, two tubes (ureters), a urine sac (bladder) and an opening to expel the...
Uterine Fibroids: Causes and Treatment
Uterine fibroids are benign (noncancerous) growths in the uterus that often occur during childbearing years. It’s also called...
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin D deficiency has been linked with rickets, cancer, cardiovascular disease, severe asthma in children and cognitive...
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamins and Calcium Supplements
Vitamins are organic substances that are essential for the proper growth and functioning of the body. Calcium is a mineral...
Warning Signs of a Stroke
Signs of a stroke may sometimes go unnoticed initially and gradually progress. Sometimes, the signs of a stroke may appear...
Ways to Relieve Acid Reflux (GERD, Heartburn)
Most people have experienced some sort of pain or discomfort following a large meal or a particular food that didn’t quite agree...
Second Source article from WebMD...
Weight Loss - The Basics
There are lots of reasons for people who are overweight or obese to lose weight. To be healthier. To look better. To feel better....
Weight Loss Pills and Supplements: Do They Work?
A bodyweight over the healthy limit is associated with several health conditions, such as diabetes, heart diseases, and certain...
What Are Some Common Endocrine Disorders?
Endocrine glands are organs that are specialized in regulating various functions of your body. These functions include growth and...
What Are the 4 Stages of Sarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is a rare condition that causes small patches of red and swollen tissue (granulomas) in the organs of the body. It...
What Are the 5 Main Food Groups?
The key to eating well is to enjoy a variety of nutritious foods from each of the Five Food Groups....
What Are the 6 Types of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is loss of bladder control. The severity ranges from occasionally leaking urine while straining, coughing,...
What Are the Common Signs of Stress?
Stress is your body’s natural response to challenging situations in your life. So, feeling stressed once in a while is completely...
What Are the Different Types of Seizures?
A seizure is a sudden change in the brain's normal electrical activity. During a seizure, brain cells fire uncontrollably than...
What Are the Early Warning Signs of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix. It is the most common condition for emergency surgeries in the United States....
What Are the Four Stages of Diabetic Retinopathy?
Diabetic retinopathy is a condition that affects a person with diabetes. This happens when high blood sugar levels cause damage...
What Are the Negative Effects of Coffee?
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the US. People drink coffee several times a day citing the reason that it makes...
What Are the Ten Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD is a medical condition that affects a person’s behavior....
What Are the Normal Cholesterol Levels By Age
Cholesterol is a waxy substance found in all the cells of the body. It is a type of fat that is produced by the liver....
What Are the Side Effects of Cryotherapy?
Treating a medical condition, such as cancer, with extreme cold to freeze the abnormal cells is called cryotherapy. The United...
What Are the Symptoms of Cryptosporidiosis?
Cryptosporidiosis is caused by Cryptosporidium (Crypto), which is most commonly found in water, food, and soil or on surfaces...
What Are the Symptoms of PID?
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of the female reproductive organs that can damage parts of the female...
What Are the Ten Basic Smells?
The science of smell may be too complex to categorize. As per researchers, the scent receptors in the human nose are designed to...
What Are the Types of Encephalopathy?
Encephalopathy is defined as a disease or group of diseases in which the functioning of the brain is affected. There are various...
What Are the Warning Signs of Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that can potentially lead to serious systemic health complications. It is a condition that causes...
What Body Temperature Is Considered a Fever?
A fever is defined as a body temperature that is higher than normal. The normal body temperature, however, varies slightly among...
What Can Cause Fatigue?
Fatigue is a constant, lingering feeling of exhaustion. Fatigue can also be caused by a number of factors working in combination...
What Can Diarrhea Be a Sign Of?
Diarrhea is a common condition and usually goes away without intervention....
What Can I Do to Relieve My Back Pain?
Back pain or backache is a common type of pain that may affect any age group depending on the cause....
What Causes a Person to Become Anemic?
The most common type of anemia is due to deficiency of iron in the body, called iron-deficiency anemia....
What Causes Alar Retraction After Rhinoplasty?
The major cause of alar retraction is rhinoplasty, which requires surgical correction. The excision or aggressive surgical...
What Causes Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs are blood-sucking insects. They usually survive on the blood of other creatures. Bed bugs live usually in the cracks and...
What Causes Complex Regional Pain (CRPS) Syndrome?
Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), also called reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), describes a group of painful conditions...
What Causes Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic disorder in which acid reflux occurs at least two times a week for several...
What Causes Hemorrhoids?
Piles or hemorrhoids generally happen when there is a lot of pressure on the veins around the anus....
What Causes Lichen Sclerosus to Flare Up?
Lichen sclerosus or LS is a long-term (chronic) skin condition. It can affect the skin on any part of the body; however, it often...
What Causes Nausea for No Reason?
Nausea is a sensation of an urge to vomit. It may or may not accompany vomiting. Nausea is not a condition in itself but mainly a...
What Causes Vertigo?
Vertigo is a symptom that is characterized by a false sensation of spinning of the head or of surrounding objects when they are...
What Could Headache Be a Sign of?
Medically, headache is not a sign; it is a symptom. It can occur as a separate entity (primary headache) or as a symptom of...
What Do Spider Bites Look Like?
The appearance of a spider bite varies depending on the type of spider causing the bite. Spider bites often take longer to heal...
What Does a Blood Clot Feel Like?
Blood clots are semi-solid masses of blood that may be immobile (thrombosis) and impede blood flow or dislodge to other parts of...
What Does a Colon Spasm Feel Like?
The colon spasm is a symptom. It's a momentary tightening of the muscles of the gut that causes pain. This may be due to...
What Does a Colposcopy Test For?
Colposcopy is usually done at a doctor's office or clinic, and it typically takes 10 to 20 minutes. Usually, the procedure is not...
What Does a Diverticulitis Attack Feel Like?
In many cases, diverticulosis doesn’t cause any troublesome symptoms. The condition may go undiagnosed till a routine colonoscopy...
What Does a Fibromyalgia Attack Feel Like?
Symptoms may begin after acute psychological stress, physical trauma, surgery, or other systemic infections. Sometimes, there may...
What does an IBS attack feel like?
IBS or irritable bowel syndrome is a medical condition affecting the large bowel. It is a type of functional bowel or...
What Does Anxiety Do to Your Body?
It increases a person’s chances of suffering from other medical conditions, such as heart diseases, raised blood pressure, high...
What Does Potassium Do for Your Body?
Your body needs potassium to help your nerves, heart, and muscles function correctly. But high potassium levels can lead to...
What Effect Does Hypothyroidism Have on the Body?
Hypothyroidism is a condition where low levels of thyroid hormones affect various body parts. The thyroid gland is a small...
What Foods Are Bad for Urinary Retention?
Urinary retention is a condition in which you cannot empty your bladder completely. While no direct connection exists between...
What Foods Get Rid of Gout?
A gout diet may help decrease uric acid levels in the blood. A gout diet isn't a cure. But it may lower the risk of recurring...
What Happens After You Quit Smoking: A Timeline
Smoking is a harmful habit that can lead to severe health complications and death. Quitting smoking and overcoming tobacco...
What Happens If Arrhythmia Is Left Untreated?
Untreated arrhythmia in some individuals may increase the risk of stroke, heart attack, dementia, and heart failure. It may lead...
What Happens When You Get Mercury Poisoning?
Exposure to high levels of mercury can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system of people of all ages. Very young...
What Happens When You Have Hyperparathyroidism?
If you have hyperparathyroidism, it means that one or more of the parathyroid glands are overactive, resulting in the...
What Is “Normal” Blood Pressure?
Normal blood pressure is when the pressure is less than or upto 120/80 mmHg. The value 120 denotes the systolic pressure, and the...
What Is a Bicipital Tendon Injection?
Bicipital tendon injection involves injecting corticosteroids into the tendon to relieve pain and inflammation....
What Is a Fasciotomy Surgery?
A fasciotomy surgery is a procedure to cut open the fascia (tissue beneath the skin) to relieve tension or pressure. The muscles...
What Is a Pilonidal Cystectomy?
Surgical removal of cysts that usually develops in the crease of the buttocks is called pilonidal cystectomy. Pilonidal cysts are...
What Is an Acromioclavicular Joint Injection?
Injecting corticosteroids into the AC joint is a method to treat its injuries or pain....
What Is an ERCP Procedure?
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is a diagnostic procedure to diagnose and treat problems in the liver,...
What Is BH4 Deficiency?
Tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) deficiency is a neurological condition characterized by abnormalities in the production and...
What Is Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy?
Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration are procedures usually performed together to collect and examine bone marrow for helping in...
What Is Cleidocranial Dysplasia?
Cleidocranial dysplasia (CCD) is a rare genetic disorder that affects the development of the bones, skull, and teeth. The bones...
What Is Electrocautery Used for?
Electrocautery is a procedure in which an electric current is passed through a resistant metal wire (probe), and the heat...
What Is Electrosurgery Used for?
Electrosurgery is a procedure that converts the electrical energy (current) to heat energy that may be used for various medical...
What Is Hypokalemia?
Hypokalemia is defined as decreased potassium levels in the body. Potassium is a micro-mineral, an electrolyte that is required...
What Is Metabolic Encephalopathy?
Metabolic encephalopathy or toxic metabolic encephalopathy is a condition in which brain function is disturbed either temporarily...
What Is Open Adrenalectomy?
Adrenalectomy is a surgical procedure of removing one or both adrenal glands from the body....
What Is Open Pleural Drainage?
Open pleural drainage (also known as open chest drainage) is a surgical procedure that involves creating a permanent opening in...
What Is Permanent Lip Augmentation?
While the easier procedures (injectable lip fillers) give lip augmentation that lasts for a few months to a few years, permanent...
What is the best treatment for diverticulitis?
The best treatment for diverticulitis varies depending on the severity of the disease. Mild cases are often managed through diet,...
What Is the Best Treatment for Tendonitis?
If you have tendonitis/tendinitis symptoms, the best treatment is RICE protocol. It means that you should immediately follow...
What Is the Body Mass Index (BMI)?
Body mass index (BMI) is a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of the body’s height in meters. It indicates...
What Is the First Sign of Malignant Hyperthermia?
Malignant hyperthermia (MH) is a serious, life-threatening condition occurring due to reaction to certain drugs used for...
What Is the Function of the Pancreas in the Body?
A healthy pancreas produces substances that are required for digestion and the breakdown of food....
What is the Main Cause of Scarlet Fever?
The main cause of scarlet fever is an infection with group A streptococci (group A strep) bacteria. While infecting a body site,...
What Is the Main Cause of Scoliosis?
Scoliosis is an abnormality of the spine in which the spine curves abnormally to the side (laterally). In almost 80% of cases,...
What Is the Number One Diet?
As per recent survey and analysis, research has confirmed that Mediterranean diet is the number one diet. As per research, people...
What Is the Purpose of Fundus Photography?
Fundus photography is the process of taking serial photographs of the interior of your eye through the pupil. A fundus camera is...
What Is the Safe Level of Radon at Home?
The safe level of radon at home, as recommended by Environmental Protection Act (EPA), is 4 picocuries per liter (pCi/L) of air...
What Is the Survival Rate of Hydrocephalus?
Survival in untreated hydrocephalus is poor. Approximately, 50% of the affected patients die before three years of age and...
What Is the Survival Rate of Turner Syndrome?
The survival rate of people with Turner syndrome is typically good. Life expectancy is slightly shorter than average but can be...
What to Do When a Cold Becomes Bronchitis?
Bronchitis or “chest cold” refers to the inflammation of the airways (bronchial tubes) in the lungs. Air passes through the lungs...
What Triggers Costochondritis?
Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilages that attach your ribs to the breastbone (sternum). The condition is also...
What Triggers Diverticulitis?
The exact cause of diverticulitis is unknown....
What Triggers G6PD Deficiency?
G6PD deficiency is a genetic disorder that results in an inadequate amount of a very important enzyme (protein) called...
When Should I Be Concerned About Leg Pain?
Leg pain may occur as a result of conditions that affect bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, nerves, or...
When Should You Worry About an Insect Bite?
Treatment depends on the type of reaction to the bite or sting. A small or mild reaction such as redness and pain may require a...
When to Be Concerned About Night Sweats?
An individual should be concerned about night sweats when they have been ongoing for two weeks or longer....
When to Call the Doctor for Your Headache?
Almost everyone must have experienced a headache at some point in their life. The most common reasons for your headache are...
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide on Your Body?
Bedbugs cannot live on your body. They may prefer to live near their host, not on them. Bed Bugs gravitate toward people who...
Who Should Get Genetic Counselling?
Genetic counseling is the process that helps you in determining hereditary or genetic (running in your family) problems that...
Why Am I Coughing Up Bloody Mucus?
Coughing up blood or hemoptysis refers to the spitting of blood or blood-stained mucus from the throat and lungs (the respiratory...
Why Is My Poop Black?
The dark or tar-like appearance of poop is a common condition. The medical term for black or tarry poop is Melena. It may happen...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Skinny Cocktails: Low-Calorie Mojito, Margarita, and More in Pictures
Learn 10 low-calorie alcoholic drink recipes. See how to put your drink on a diet with these skinny mixed-drink recipes including...
Stress Relief: 10 Ways to Stop Stress
Stop stress and stress-related problems like overeating, headaches, hives, and anxiety. Try simple interventions like chewing...
The Worst Foods in Your Fridge
What are the worst foods to eat in your fridge? From mayonnaise to ice cream and butter to processed lunch meats, learn about the...
Snacks With 100 Calories or Less
Reducing calories is an effective weight loss strategy. Here are 25 100-calorie snacks that offer quick, satisfying solutions to...
Healthy Living: 13 Healthy Uses for Salt
Salt is more than just a flavoring. It can also help treat everything from stains on teeth to constipation. Find out more about...
Pilates for Beginners in Pictures: Moves for Abs, Toning, and More
View 15 Pilates moves that get results. Flat abs are one highly prized result of a Pilates workout. See beginning moves to help...
20 Food Poisoning Dangers: Types, Symptoms, and Treatments
Concerned about food poisoning outbreaks? From ground beef to lettuce, many foods can cause them. Learn about foodborne diseases...
17 Must-Try Fitness Workouts in Pictures
Learn the latest exercise crazes such as TRX, pole dancing, Zumba, Kangoo jumps, boot camps, exergames and more that are designed...
Airport Food Review: Ranking of the Nation's 15 Busiest Airports
Where can a hungry air travelers find a healthful meal? Nutritionists from the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine...
Heart Healthy Diet: 25 Foods You Should Eat
What foods are heart healthy? Learn what foods help protect your cardiovascular system from heart attack, coronary heart disease,...
The 30-Minute Fitness Routine in Pictures
This quick, high-intensity 30-minute workout routine can make you look better and feel better. Discover the right way to do...
Exercise and Fitness: The 7-Minute Workout
The 7-minute workout provides a free, convenient way to get and stay fit. Discover these short, quick exercises that use your own...
Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to Do at the Gym or Home (and Tips to Improve Form)
These seven exercises deliver fitness results at home or in the gym. Start your training to better physical health with the most...
Diet and Weight Loss: The 80-20 (or Weekend) Diet
The idea here is that you get to splurge a bit if you eat healthy most of the time. Find out more about this approach and what it...
Hot Peppers: 9 Amazing Health Benefits of Hot Peppers
Banish headaches. Squash cancer cells. Help you live longer. Can hot peppers do all that? Find out....
Caffeine: 9 Health Benefits When You Give Up Caffeine
What would happen if you gave up caffeine? Find out what health benefits could be in store for your body and mind....
Pictures of the 7 Riskiest Workout Moves, and How to Improve Them
Working out is supposed to make you healthier--but some exercises can leave your body at risk of pain or injury. Some exercises...
Flat Abs Pictures: 9 Exercises and Lifestyle Tips
Having a flat stomach makes you look great and feel great. But how do you get the flat abs you dream of? Learn how with...
Alcohol: Is It OK to Drink When You're...?
You might know that more than a drink or two a day is bad for your health. But in some cases, any alcohol at all may not be a...
Alcohol Quiz: Alcoholism & Health Effects
Take the Alcohol (Alcoholism) Quiz to learn how your alcohol is processed by your body and your brain....
Apple Cider Vinegar: Myths and Facts About Benefits and Remedies
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has health benefits for weight loss, blood sugar regulation, and other concerns, but it is ineffective...
Amazing Eggs: Recipes for Eggs 6 Ways in Pictures
In moderation, eggs are nutrient-rich and healthy. Learn about eating eggs in moderation as part of a healthy diet and try these...
Back Pain: Bad Habits for Your Back
You’re more likely to have back pain as you get older. Here’s how to avoid making things worse with bad habits....
Bad Foods That Are Good for Weight Loss in Pictures
Some bad foods can be good for weight loss. MedicineNet reveals which tempting foods can actually help you lose weight and keep...
Belly (Abdominal) Fat Quiz: Test Your Belly Fat IQ
Did you know there is a medical term for belly fat? Find out what it is and learn why getting rid of belly fat may be the best...
Belly Fat Foods Quiz
Is belly fat deadly? What kinds of foods are good and bad for belly fat? Take this quiz to learn about belly fat, how it can be...
Pictures of the Best Flat-Abs Moves for Men
Learn the best flat abs moves. If you want a ripped mid-section, learn how to go from flabby to flat abs with the right moves and...
Best and Worst-Appetizers: Spinach Dip, Potato Skins, and More
A tasty appetizer can be a great start to any meal--but some appetizers are diet disasters. Potato skins and cheese fries pack on...
Food and Health: Best Ways to Store Foods for Freshness
Do you know the best ways to store coffee, flour, tomatoes, or mushrooms to keep them fresher longer? We have the answers....
Brain Food Pictures: What to Eat to Boost Focus
Learn how to increase concentration and boost memory. Brain foods such as fish (omega 3 fatty acids), berries, fruits, nuts,...
Build a Better Butt: Workouts for Slim and Shapely Glutes
Want a rear view that kicks butt? Discover the right exercises, cardio, and style choices that can help in the quest for the...
Caffeine Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
If you can't function without your morning cup of java or your afternoon caffeine jolt, this quiz is for you. Learn about your...
15 Delicious Calcium-Rich Dishes
Explore 15 delicious calcium-rich dishes. Tender stuffed chicken, Spanish cheese, and almond cake top this array of tasty foods...
Chocolate, Sex, and Relationships: A Healthy Treat in Pictures
Did you ever wonder how chocolate came to be so universally loved? Explore the fascinating history of one of the world's most...
Food and Health: Common Foods That Can Be Toxic
Could a common food poison you? Find out which foods may be home to hidden toxins....
Picture of Compartment Syndrome
A condition in which there is swelling and an increase in pressure within a limited space (a compartment) that presses on and...
Conditions That Can Cause Blood In Your Urine
It can be a shock to see blood in your pee. A number of conditions can cause it. Find out why it happens and what to do about it....
Food Preparation: Could You Be Eating These Foods Wrong?
You eat the right foods, but do you cook them the right way? How you prepare food is key. Get the most nutritional bang from your...
Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms & Tips to Stay Hydrated
Do you know the signs of dehydration? Dehydration can cause medical complications. Learn the causes, symptoms, treatments, and...
Diet and Nutrition Quiz: Plans & Facts
Even if you think you're getting enough fruits and vegetables per day, how can you be sure? Take the Diet & Nutrition Quiz to...
Diet-Wrecking Foods: Smoothies, Lattes, Popcorn, and More in Pictures
It may seem healthy, but is it really? Many food frauds masquerade as diet food. See 23 foods that seem healthy but can be...
Diet for Stress Management: Carbs, Nuts, and Other Stress-Relief Foods
While there are many ways to cope with stress, one strategy is to eat stress-fighting foods. Find out which foods to eat as part...
Diet Mistake Pictures: Crash Diets, High-Calorie Drinks, and More
Discover 10 common diet mistakes that may be preventing you from losing weight. Learn to avoid these diet blunders and watch the...
Diet and Nutrition: Can Foods Sap Your Energy?
Food is fuel. But some of the things you eat may backfire and crash your energy before long. Find out which ones might do that....
Diet and Nutrition: Which Fruits Are Highest and Lowest in Sugar?
Sugar content in fruit varies. High-sugar fruits include mangoes, pears, grapes, cherries, bananas, figs, and watermelon....
Diet and Nutrition: Health Benefits of Eggs
Eggs have gotten a bad rap in some circles. Yes, they do have some cholesterol and fat. But they also have loads of nutrients and...
Diet and Nutrition: Health Benefits of Soy
Soy doesn't have to be a staple just for vegans and vegetarians. Learn about the ways this protein can benefit everyone’s health,...
Diet and Nutrition: Health Benefits of Pumpkin
Pumpkins are good for more than fall decor. As part of your diet, they pack a powerful nutritional punch....
Diet and Nutrition: The Health Benefits of Watermelon
That classic summertime fruit, watermelon, has a lot more to offer than sweet taste. It's chock-full of nutrients that help your...
Signs You're Not Getting Enough Protein
Are you getting enough protein in your diet? Learn to spot the warning signs of protein deficiency, who is the most at risk, and...
Diet and Nutrition: Signs You're Not Getting Enough Nutrients
If you're short on an essential vitamin, mineral, or other nutrient, your body will let you know. Take note of these vitamin...
Diet and Nutrition: The Truth About Carbs
Carbohydrates are a common source of energy for our bodies. Find out what they do for you and the best ways to get them....
Diet and Nutrition: What Is the Paleo Diet?
Should you eat like a caveman to improve your health? Learn the pros and cons of the paleo diet....
Diet and Nutrition: Which Has More Saturated Fat?
Find out which foods have high amounts of saturated fat, which is linked to heart disease....
The Best Diet Tips: How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way
Learn to lose weight in a realistic way that works. Find healthy weight loss by eating right, sleeping more, understanding...
Diet and Weight Loss: Your Best Ways to Beat Belly Fat
Could your job be to blame for your belly fat? It might be, if it stresses you out. But there are a number of ways to get rid of...
Diet and Weight Loss: Best and Worst Salads for Your Health
Some salads are loaded with nutrition, while others serve up more fat than a cheeseburger. Learn which ones you should choose --...
Diet and Weight Loss: How to Cut Calories From Your Day
When you want to lose weight, you’ll probably need to find a way to eat fewer calories. Try these tips to trim them from your...
Diet and Weight Loss: Healthy Fat Foods
From fish to avocados, nuts to beans, WebMD shows you what tasty foods have healthy fats. See the benefits of adding omega 3s and...
Diet and Weight Loss: What’s a Ketogenic Diet?
These are low-carb diets -- the basic idea is to get most of your calories from protein and fat. There are some benefits, but you...
Diet and Weight Loss: Reasons You're Not Losing Belly Fat
If you're trying to lose belly fat but can't, there's probably a reason....
Diet and Weight Loss: 14 Ways to Shed Pounds After 40
Losing weight after 40 can be hard, especially if you don't have a lot of time to exercise and eat right. But some simple...
Diet and Weight Loss: Which Has More Sugar?
Trying to eat less sugar? Find out where it may be hiding in your diet....
Popular Dieting Myths and Facts
Can't tell fact from fiction about weight loss and healthy eating? Discover the truth behind some of the most common diet and...
Drinks & Beverages Quiz: Test Your IQ
Drink to your health! Take the Drinks & Beverages Quiz to learn how your favorite drinks can impact your life, your behavior, and...
Easy, Tasty Grilled Foods for Dinner Tonight in Pictures
Explore easy and tasty grilled foods. When your rushed to get dinner on the table, fire up the grill and use these delicious,...
Emergency Preparedness: Staying Safe in Winter Weather
Emergency preparedness helps you stay safe during and after an emergency. Emergency preparedness kits are available and...
Foods to Boost Your Energy and Mood
Learn which foods may boost your energy level and have a positive impact on your mood. Foods such as salmon, Brazil nuts, and...
Benefits of Exercise: Fitness Facts Prove the Benefits of Working Out
The best way to lose weight? These fast facts show weight loss is possible for everyone trying to lose weight. From calories to...
Exercise and Fitness Quiz: Test Your IQ
Take our Exercise and Fitness Quiz and learn to maximize your fitness level with simple exercises that do not require major...
No-Gym Workout in Pictures: Equipment, Routines, and More
Learn about this no-gym, at home quick workout. It can get you into great shape at home and shows the best moves for flat abs and...
Fitness and Exercise: Worst Things to Eat or Drink Before a Workout
You never want to go to the gym while your stomach rumbles, but here are some things to avoid having prior to your workout....
Family Health History: Genetics, DNA Testing and Your Health
WebMD explains why your doctor asks about your relatives' health conditions and how you can get the information if you don’t know....
Family Health: The Truth About Mail-In DNA Tests
If you're thinking about using an at-home DNA test kit, here are a few things to think about before mailing it in....
Best & Worst Fast-Food Breakfast Pictures
No matter which fast-food chain you visit, high-fat and high-calorie breakfast choices abound. But healthier fast-food menu...
Fast-Food Sandwiches: Good and Bad Choices For Your Diet
Want to know what the good and bad fast-food sandwiches choices are? Our experts explore the nutrition facts of major restaurant...
Fasting: What You Should Know
Fasting: It's simple and trending, though it's been around for thousands of years. Find out whether it might be a good option for...
Fat and Fats Quiz: Fatty Food & Body Fat Percentage
Take this online Fat & Fats Quiz to learn if you really are what you eat!...
Fat-Burning Foods in Pictures: Blueberries, Green Tea, and More
Learn about fat-fighting foods such as grapefruit, hot peppers, vinegar, and more. Discover the benefits along with surprising...
Frighteningly Fattening Fall Foods in Pictures
Learn how to keep your diet in check this fall. Look at some of the season's most fattening foods, along with tips on how to...
Most Fattening Foods of Summer: Drinks and Snacks With High Fat or Calories
Summertime living may be easy, but if you're not careful, summer's fattening foods can really pack on the pounds. Discover the...
Feet Facts Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Did you know that certain shoes and common diseases can wreak havoc on your feet? If you've been having problems with your feet,...
First Aid: Bandaging Injuries and Wounds From Head to Toe
Bandaging a wound like a burn, cut, or scrape requires different techniques depending on which part of the body was hurt. Ace...
First Aid: Wound Care for Cuts and Scrapes
Wound care treatment at home involves performing cuts and scrapes first aid including cleaning the injury and applying antibiotic...
8 First Aid Kit Essentials for Scrapes, Cuts, Bug Bites, and More in Pictures
Are you always prepared for a first aid crisis? See which basic first aid items to pack to treat minor scrapes, cuts, and stings...
First Aid Quiz: Care for Wounds, Scrapes, Cuts, and Burns
Wound care for cuts and scrapes includes treatment to clean and bandage the injury. Should you use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide,...
Fitness and Exercise: Working Out When You're Over 50
As you get older, you'll have new things to consider about exercise. Find out what you need, why it helps, and activities well...
Fitness and Exercise: Ways to Exercise if You Hate to Work Out
You know you need to raise your heart rate a few times a week, but you don’t like to run and the gym’s never been your thing....
Surprising Food Combos for Big Flavor
Explore surprising food combos for big flavor. See how the right mix of salty, sweet, sour, and spicy flavors can come together...
Food Cravings Slideshow: Chocolate, Carbs, Salt, Sugar
Learn which food cravings can wreck your diet. Whether your craving something creamy or crunchy, sweet or salty, food cravings...
Food and Health: Health Benefits of Matcha
This powdered form of green tea can dissolve into milk or water or add flavor to things like yogurt or smoothies. Find out how...
Food and Nutrition: Bugs You Can Eat
If you can get past your initial reaction to them, insects aren’t only edible but also can be good for you....
Food and Nutrition: What's Really in Your Fast Food
Some fast-food chains use as many as 15 ingredients in something as simple as a french fry. Click through this slideshow from...
Food Portion Distortion Quiz: Correct Serving Size
Are your portions deceiving you? Take the Food Portion Distortion Quiz to find out how and why gigantic portions trick you into...
Food and Recipes: 15 Picks for Your Perfect Smoothie
The perfect smoothie can satisfy that sweet tooth without a lot of calories -- and with a bunch of nutrients. Here are some cool...
Food and Recipes: All About Honey
Honey's been used to heal wounds, ease allergies and sweeten things up for centuries. What is it? Where does it get these special...
Food and Recipes: Cheap, Healthy Foods
Think you have to pay big bucks to eat healthy? Think again. Find out more about cheap foods that will keep your body and bank...
Food and Recipes: Guide to Non-Wheat Flours
Wheat isn’t the only source of flour. Rice, oats, rye, chickpeas, and many other foods can be made into flour. Find out more...
Food And Recipes: Advanced Meal Prep Tips and Tricks
Cooking doesn’t have to take hours of each day. With a little pre-planning, you can tackle more of the work in advance so it’s...
Food and Recipes: Guide to Meat Substitutes
Looking for good sources of protein besides meat? Check out the nutrition behind these substitutes....
Food Safety: Common Pantry Pests and How to Deal With Them
Are moths, weevils, mealworms, and other pantry pests spoiling your foods? Here's how to get rid of them and keep them away....
Food Swaps for Meals and Snacks for Heart Health in Pictures
Explore 10 food swaps for heart-wise dining. Learn what food to buy and how to cook in order to make a big difference for your...
Food and Nutrition: What Foods Are in Season When
We live in a world where, for many, any food is available any time of year. But what if you want to eat foods that are in season...
Gluten-Free Diet: Popular Gluten-Free Foods in Pictures
Starting a gluten free diet? Get the facts about gluten free foods -- with tips on what to avoid, what to enjoy, and delicious,...
Grocery Smarts: Right vs. Wrong Food Choices at the Supermarket
Grocery shopping means choosing the right foods and avoiding the wrong ones for a healthy diet. Low-fat snack ideas include...
Picture of Hamstring Muscle
The prominent tendons at the back of the knee. See a picture of Hamstring Muscle and learn more about the health topic....
Hangover Myths Slideshow: Hangover Cures, Herbal Remedies, Hair of the Dog, and More
Learn ways to avoid a hangover, create morning-after remedies, and other widely held hangover beliefs....
Health and Balance: Guide to Cleaner Living
Looking to clean your routines? Check out these tips for cleaner eating, shopping, cleaning, and living....
Health and Beauty: The Benefits of Natural Oils
WebMD lists the beauty benefits of natural oils like coconut and castor to your hair, skin, and nails....
Health Care Reform: Protect Your Health in a Rough Economy
Worried about losing your health insurance? Laid off? Discover 10-plus ways to protect your health care and health in a rough...
Healthy Living: 20 Common Health Myths Exposed
Can vitamin C cure colds? Read as we dispel the half-truths and common myths of health, from X-rays to eggs, from the...
Healthy Aging: Best Foods as You Age
Getting older is a part of life. These foods will help you do so gracefully -- and in great health!...
Healthy Cooking: All About Cooking Oils
Are you picking the right oils for your dishes? Learn which are healthiest and how to use them....
Tips to Eat Healthy When You Dine Out in Pictures
Recognize the dangers of eating out and stay on your healthy diet at restaurants. Learn about healthy eating at restaurants,...
Healthy Eating: Berries and Their Health Benefits
These little fruits offer a lot of nutrition in a small, sweet package. Check out the health benefits you may get when you treat...
Healthy Eating: Best and Worst Italian Dishes for Your Health
There are plenty of healthy meals in Italian cuisine. Yet, there are high-fat, high-carb dishes. Learn to choose wisely from this...
Healthy Eating: Best & Worst Sushi for Your Health
Sushi can be a very healthy food. But some popular rolls can really pack on the pounds. Check out the good and the not so good....
Healthy Eating: What Foods to Buy Frozen, Not Fresh
When it comes to buying food, fresh is always best. Or is it? Find out which meats and produce may actually be better bought...
10 Tips for a Healthier Fast Food Diet
Losing weight is tough on the road. Fast food can't compare to the health of a well-planned, balanced diet. But if you must eat...
Portion Control Tips: Lose Weight and Stick to Your Diet
Portion control can help with weight loss and help you stick to a healthy diet. But how much is too much? This photo guide will...
Healthy Eating: The Dangers of Processed Meat
Processed meats like pepperoni, beef jerky, and chicken nuggets are associated with an increased risk of health problems like...
Healthy Eating: 16 Resolutions for Better Habits
Is eating better one of your New Year's resolutions? Get tips for healthier eating habits to incorporate into daily life...
Healthy Eating: Health Benefits of Turmeric
The yellow-orange spice turmeric may be trendy with the wellness crowd. But is it truly a super food? Here's what it can -- and...
Healthy Eating: Veggies That Pack in the Protein
When you think protein, you probably think meat, eggs, and maybe dairy. But veggies have plenty of protein, too. Find out more...
Healthy Living: How to Cool Down When You’re Always Hot
Can’t chill out -- literally? Try these tips to cool off so you’re more comfortable....
Healthy Living: Ways to Warm Up if You’re Always Cold
Always shivering when others aren't? Here are some tips for warming up if you’re a "cold-natured" person....
High-Fiber Super Foods: Whole Grains, Fruits, & More
Learn about high-fiber foods. From fresh fruits to whole grains, these fiber-rich foods can lower cholesterol, prevent...
High Protein Diets: Good or Bad?
Low-carb, high-protein diets are quite popular. High protein diets let you snack on protein-rich foods you love, but what are the...
Home Health: Is Your House Making You Sick?
There are lots of ways your house can make you sick if you’re not careful. Find out where the potential problems are and how to...
Home Health: How to Manage Common Household Emergencies
You can't avoid household emergencies, but you can do things to keep you and your family safe when they happen. Find out more...
Tips for a Healthy and Safe Home
A safe and healthy home should support our health. Learn how to keep each room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, attic, garage,...
Home Health: Health Risks of Common Pests
Pests such as mice, rats, squirrels, raccoons, or bats in your home or yard can carry health risks. Learn the risks and how to...
Healthy Living: How Nighttime Habits Affect Daytime Health
What you do in the evening can affect how you feel the next day. Find out how -- and what you can do about it....
Picture of Iliotibial Band (ITB)
The ITB is a ligament that runs along the outside of the thigh -- from the top of the hip to the outside of the knee. See a...
Juice Wars: Best and Worst Vegetable and Fruit Juices in Pictures
Although the best kinds of juice deliver a bounty of vitamins, the worst are hardly better than liquid candy. Learn to...
How to Lose Weight Without Dieting: 24 Fast Facts
Weight loss without dieting? No diet, no problem. Learn the best way to lose weight with these weight loss tips designed to help...
Low-Carb Snacks in Pictures
Interested in low-carb snacking? Here are some ideas about smart snacks that are filling and low in carbohydrates....
Magnesium: Basics, Benefits, and Sources
Magnesium is a critical mineral nutrient that the body needs, along with calcium and potassium, to regulate blood pressure. Many...
Weight Management: Medical Conditions That Can Cause Weight Gain
Could a medical condition be the reason for your recent weight gain? Find out some possible causes and how best to manage them....
Understanding Medical Marijuana: Laws, Uses, Safety
What is medical marijuana (MMJ)? Learn about THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids, learn about marijuana scheduling, state laws for...
12 Reasons to Love the Mediterranean Diet in Pictures
The Mediterranean diet is a delicious way to eat healthy. We show you how to get the most from this diet with foods like olive...
Worst Foods for Your Belly
Belly-fattening foods such as chips, beer, doughnuts and fatty red meat can kill a diet. See which foods are tough to resist,...
Metabolism Quiz: What is Metabolism?
Would you know if there were something wrong with your metabolism? At what age does metabolism begin to slow? Take the mystery...
Muscle Cramps (Charley Horse) and Muscle Spasm Remedies
What causes muscle spasms and cramps (charley horse)? What is the differences between muscle spasms and cramps? Learn about...
Bodybuilding Pictures: Muscle-Building Workout and Diet for Men
Want bulging biceps and a bigger chest? Our experts demonstrate the right moves to help men build bigger muscles with just two...
Holiday Foods 'Naughty List' in Pictures
'Tis the season of temptation. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid the holiday food trap. While Santa makes his list and checks...
Healthy Seeds: 11 Edible Super Seeds for Better Nutrition
Are pumpkin seeds good for your health? What's the nutritional value of chia seeds? Find out how to easily incorporate more...
Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?
What does vitamin D do? Learn about vitamin D benefits and discover foods that are high in vitamin D. Explore vitamin D...
Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body Needs
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and...
Top 7 Ways Water Benefits the Body
Drinking water benefits digestion, metabolism, toxin elimination, and other functions. Water promotes weight loss and helps...
Off-Balance Core Moves: A Whole New Way to Work Out
Want a toned stomach or a winning tennis game? WebMD's pictures show 11 off-balance core exercises to help get you there....
Organic Foods Guide: When To Buy (or Not Buy) Organic
What health benefits can organic foods offer? What organic foods have the best nutrition, and when are supermarket standards...
Protein Quiz: Foods High in Protein
Protein is a staple in our diets, but what happens if we get too much? Take this quiz to find out the truth about protein and...
Food and Health: Raw Food Dangers
Some raw or undercooked foods have bacteria and parasites lurking. Here are some that can make you sick....
Rice: What to Know About World’s Most Popular Grain
Sure you've heard of white and brown rice. But what do you know about the other 40,000 varieties? Here's how to enjoy the world's...
Skinny Sipping: Best and Worst Drinks for Losing Weight
From coffee to cocktails, learn which beverages can help or hinder a healthy lifestyle. See the best and worst drinks for weight...
Exercise and Fitness: 10 Budget-Friendly Exercise Gadgets
There are plenty of cheap and free ways to exercise. Learn about inexpensive ways to get in shape with the use of jump ropes,...
What’s Causing Your Indoor Air Pollution?
Do you know what pollutants are threatening your indoor air quality? Learn about exposure to carbon monoxide, radon, pesticides,...
Sports Injuries: Types, Treatments, and Prevention
Learn about common sports injuries types, treatments, and prevention. Can you heal a pulled muscle in the back, neck, lower back...
Sugar Addiction Facts: Cravings, Hidden Sugar, and More in Pictures
Learn about sugar addiction to see why we often crave sweets and binge on carbs. Learn how sugar affects the brain and get tips...
Sugar Quiz: Facts on Diet & Sugar
Sugar lurks in surprising places. Take the Sugar Quiz to learn of the many ways sugar sneaks into your diet and see what you know...
Summer Food Safety Quiz: Test Your Food Safety IQ
Test your knowledge of food safety with our Summer Food Safety Quiz! Learn what really causes food poisoning as well as what you...
Summer Hazards: Avoid These 13 Summer Health Risks
Summer safety tips involve water safety, sun safety, and guarding against puncture wounds, heatstroke, food poisoning, mosquito...
Osteoporosis Super-Foods for Strong Bones With Pictures
What sweetener is loaded with calcium? These bone-building super foods can help stave off osteoporosis, and many of them will...
Superfoods Quiz: List of Top Superfoods
Take our Superfoods Quiz! Get to know how unprocessed, raw, organic foods and healthy drinks are rich in nutrients and dietary...
Is Extra Sugar Hiding In Your Food?
Hidden sugar sources in food are everywhere, from breakfast cereals to smoothies. Even “no-sugar-added” foods may have sneaky...
Game Day Party: Healthy Recipes & Drinks for Sports Season
Learn how to make game day healthy with these recipes and tips. Explore healthy game day appetizers, snacks, and more....
Scientific Tips to Keep Your Produce Fresher Longer
Fresh fruits and vegetables seem have a way of going bad before you can eat them all. Learn the smartest ways to store your...
10 Ways to Serve Tomatoes
Discover 10 delicious tomato recipes. Learn tomato buying and growing tips. Romance your tomatoes with nutritious ideas like...
Food and Recipes: Top Foods High in Iron
WebMD shows you which foods to choose that are high in iron -- and tasty, too!...
Picture of Torn Meniscus
The knee is a joint where the bone of the thigh (femur) meets the shinbone of the leg (tibia). See a picture of Torn Meniscus and...
Tropical Fruits: 8 Exotic Fruits for Your Everyday Grocery List
Exotic fruits like acai, guava, and papaya are loaded with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn when these exotic fruits are ripe,...
Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal Plans
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet...
Vitamin B6: Signs You're Not Getting Enough
B6 is a hard-working vitamin that affects everything from your mood to appetite to skin condition. Here are signs you may not...
Vitamin D Quiz: Test Your IQ of Dietary Supplements
What happens to the body when there is a vitamin D deficiency? Take the Vitamin D Quiz to find out what you may be missing....
Vitamin E: What You Need to Know
Find out why you need vitamin E, where you get it, and what it does for your body....
Vitamins and Supplements: Test Your Medical IQ
Take the Vitamins & Supplements Quiz to learn just how many essential vitamins your body needs to function!...
Vitamins and Supplements: What Can You Take to Fight Inflammation?
Arthritis, intense exercise, and sugary or fatty foods are some of the things that can lead to inflammation. Here’s what you can...
Vitamins and Supplements : 9 Ways to Get Vitamin K
It may not get as much attention as other nutrients, but vitamin K helps your blood clot and your bones grow. WebMD shows you how...
13 Easy Ways to Eat More Greens
Learn 13 easy ways to add more greens to your diet. Discover how to add kale, spinach, broccoli rabe and more into your diet....
Surprising Reasons for Weight Gain
There are many reasons for sudden weight gain when there are no changes in diet or exercise. Sudden weight gain could be caused...
10 Metabolism Boosting Facts and Myths
Losing weight by increasing your metabolism is challenging. There are many metabolism myths and only a few surefire tricks to get...
How to Lose Weight Fast: Easy Weight Loss Tips
Here are the best ways for men and women to lose weight. Fast facts from experts show weight loss is possible for everyone trying...
Weight Loss: Why Can't I Lose Weight?
Finding it difficult to lose weight? It’s a hard thing to do, and there are some surprising reasons you may not be losing weight...
Food and Recipes: What Do You Know About Wine?
Red wine can be a healthy and enjoyable part of life if you don't drink too much. Click through this slideshow to find out more...
What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Find a Specialist
Do I need my primary care doctor or should I see a specialist? Finding the right doctor is daunting. We make it easier,...
What Your Ears Say About Your Health
Could your sore or ringing ears be a sign of something else? Find out more from WebMD about what your ears can tell you about...
Diet and Nutrition: Why Beans Are Good for Your Health
Beans are an ancient food that provide protein, fiber, and a carbohydrate called resistant starch that's good for your gut. Find...
Healthy Eating: Best and Worst Seafood Dishes for Your Health
Seafood seems like a healthy choice. But the way it's cooked makes a difference. Find out about the best and worst seafood dishes...
Pictures of Fattening Restaurant Meals: Pasta, Burgers, Chinese, Pizza, and More
What are the worst meals to eat in restaurants? See 9 of the supremely worst fattening restaurant meals exposed by a consumer...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Can You Heal a Hernia Without Surgery?
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- How Dangerous Is Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Inject Lateral Epicondylitis?
- How Do You Wrap a Thumb Spica Splint?
- How Is an External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction Performed?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover from Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Wrist Arthroscopy?
- How Is Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Performed?
- Is Gastric Banding Safe?
- Kinesio Tape
- Lap Band Surgery
- What Are Lighted Stylet-Assisted Tracheal Intubation Devices?
- How Long Does an Open Inguinal Hernia Repair Take?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Incisional Hernia Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Lap Band Surgery?
- What Is the Recovery Time for An Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
- What Are Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Distal Femoral Fractures in Adults?
- What Are the Most Common Surgical Airway Techniques?
- Understanding Ventilator Graphics
- What Are Flexor Tendon Lacerations?
- What Are the General Principles of Internal Fixation?
- What Are the Benefits of Ankle Taping and Bracing?
- What Are the Benefits of Massage, Traction and Manipulation?
- What Are the Different Types of Knee Injections?
- What Are the Levels of Lower-Extremity Amputations?
- What Can a Liver Biopsy Diagnose?
- What Drugs Are Used in Rapid Sequence Intubation?
- What Is a Bristow Procedure?
- What Is a Compartment Pressure Measurement Test?
- What Is a Digital Flexor Injection?
- What Is a Femoral Osteotomy?
- What Is a Laser Diskectomy?
- What Is a Posterior Elbow Splint?
- What Is a Radial Gutter Splint Used For?
- What Is a Short Arm Splint?
- What Is Allograft Reconstruction of ACL-Deficient Knee?
- What Is an Eucapnic Hyperventilation (EVH) Test?
- What Is an Extensor Tendon Repair?
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Repair Surgery?
- What Is Aspiration of the Olecranon Bursa?
- What Is an Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy procedure?
- What Is Laparoscopic Hartmann Procedure Reversal?
- What Is Posterior Long Arm Splinting?
- What Is the Magnuson-Stack Procedure?
- What Is the Most Common Liposuction Technique?
- What Is the Reduction of an Ankle Dislocation?
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)?
- When Are Ankle Splints Used?
- When Are Digital Amputations Performed?
- When Should a Tracheostomy Tube Be Changed?
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Dislocated Knee
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Gluteal Injury
- Hamstring Injury
- Impingement Syndrome
- Increased Appetite
- Iron Deficiency
- IT Band Syndrome
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injury
- Muscle Cramps
- Shin Splints
- Sprained Ankle
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear)
- Torn Meniscus
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Weight Loss
- 10 Tips for Fitness Walking
- Nutrition: 10 Tips for Healthy Eating on the Run
- Healthy Snacks: 15 Healthy Foods to Pack in a School Lunch
- 17 Day Diet
- 9 Tips for Finding a Personal Trainer
- Active at Any Size
- All-American Food - Recipe Makeovers
- Alli (orlistat) Weight Loss Drug Available OTC
- Am I Exercising too Much?
- Anti-Aging Diet: Eating to Age Gracefully
- Aphrodisiacs: Fact or Fiction?
- Appetizer Recipes: Fast, Easy, Healthy Party Food
- Apples: Tips & Recipes To Keep Them Interesting
- Are Avocados Good for You?
- Arthritis Foot Care - It's In the Shoes
- Artificial Sweeteners: Which Is Right For You?
- Ask the Experts - Fitness
- Aspartame Safety Concerns
- Attitude Makeover: Believe You Can Lose Weight
- Ballparks: Healthy Food Options
- Barbecuing: Healthy Ideas & Grilling Tips
- Being Overweight Doesn't Mean You're Unhealthy!
- Berry-Licious Tips and Recipes
- Best-Tasting Vegetarian Foods
- Bicycle Safety: Safe Cycling
- Body Image: Self-Acceptance
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- How Can I Boost my Energy Levels Before Exercising?
- Bottled Water: Super Waters: Health or Hype?
- Bread Machine: Healthy Recipes & Tips
- Breakfast: Healthy Ideas and Recipes
- Butt Exercises: Expert Tips to a Better Butt
- Caffeine: Healthier Ways to Get Your Caffeine
- Calcium Intake Can Enhance Weight Loss
- Calorie Reduction: Small Changes, Big Difference
- Calories and Suger: Those Sweet Extra Calories
- Calories, A New Look for Food Labels?
- Calories: Beware These Empty Calories!
- Can Acupuncture Help You Stop Smoking?
- Can Adults Be Vaccinated for Chickenpox?
- Can I Drink Alcohol on a Diet?
- Can I Have a Copy of my Medical Test Results?
- Can I Still Exercise With Low Blood Pressure?
- Can Stress Cause Hives?
- Can Stress Make You Fat?
- Can Stress Reduce Fertility?
- Can Stress Ruin Your Teeth?
- Can You Target Specific Body Parts for Weight Loss?
- Cancer Prevention: The Anticancer Diet
- Casseroles: Recipes for Healthy Casseroles
- What Causes Heel Spurs?
- What Causes a Burning Sensation in the Foot?
- Cereal: Getting Serious About Cereal
- Childhood Obesity: A Growing Problem
- Home and Family
- Chocolate Buying Guide: Dieters & Diabetics
- Chocolate Confessions: Secrets to Moderation
- Chocolate Recipes to Die(t) For
- Chocolate Treats, Recipes With Only 100 Calories
- Cholesterol, The Basics Of Prevention
- Coffee: Brimming with Health Benefits?
- Comfort Food: Lighter Versions That Satisfy
- Cooking 101 for Your College-Bound Child
- Cooking 101: Kitchen Basics
- Cooking Healthy in the New Year
- Cooking Sugar-Free: Still Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Cooking With Wine: 7 Secrets
- Cooking: Easy Meals for 1 or 2
- Cookout Foods: Your Best and Worst Choices
- Could a Celiac Test Show a False Negative?
- Could Gluten Make ADHD Worse?
- Cranberries: Crazy for Cranberries!
- Craving Something Smooth and Creamy?
- Cravings: Curing Your Cravings
- Cravings: Tame Them With Nearly Calorie-Free Foods
- Cravings: The Facts About Food Cravings
- Crepes: Recipes and Tips
- Dairy Products that Taste Good and Lower In Fat
- Phen-Fen - Beware Of Herbal Varieties
- Dessert Recipes for Summer
- Desserts: 30 Low Calorie, Diet Friendly Desserts
- Dexfenfluramine/Fen-Phen Combo Finished in FDA Finale
- Diabetes: Eating Well with Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes: What Can I Eat?
- Diabetics & Fitness: Exercise Can Save Your Life
- Diagnosing Sprains and Strains
- Diet and Women
- Diet Tips from Dietitians
- Dietary Guidelines: Healthy Diet Recommendations
- Dieter Makeovers: Look Great During Weight Loss
- Dieting and Drinking Alcoholic Beverages
- Dinner Ideas: Cheap, Easy Recipes
- Dinner Tips & 10 Quick, Healthy Recipes
- Dinner Tips for Fast Weeknight Meals
- Disease Prevention From a Doctor's Perspective
- Do Some People Have Higher Pain Tolerance?
- What Kind of Doctor Do I See for Heel Pain?
- Does Dairy Cause Weight Gain?
- Does Eating at Night Make You Fat?
- Does Oat Bran Have Gluten?
- Does Stress Cause Memory Problems?
- Does Stress Make You Fat?
- Driving? Try These Take-Along Snacks
- Dukan Diet
- Easter and Passover Favorites Made Lighter
- Easter Brunch Recipes
- Easy Meal Makeovers
- Eat More With Fewer Calories? Think Energy Density
- Eat Out on the Cheap
- Nutrition: Eat the Right Type of Carbs
- Eat Too Fast? Slow Down, Eat Less Enjoy More
- Eating and Weight Control: Mindful Eating
- Eating Disorders: Battling Bulimia
- Eating Disorders: Binge Eating
- Eating Disorders: Learn the Facts About Men and Women
- Eating Habits: Avoid Portion Distortion
- Eating Habits: Family-Sized Portions
- Eating Habits: Healthy Relationship With Food
- Eating Healthy: Techniques for Intuitive Eating
- Eating Tapeworms for Weight Loss
- Edamame: Healthy Soy Snack
- Egg Safety Tips, Recipes, and Eggcetera
- Eggs: For Good Nutrition, They're Hard to Beat
- Elliptical vs. Running
- Energy Boost: Eat for Energy & Weight Loss
- Erectile Dysfunction and Weight Loss
- Ethnic Eating-Out Tips: Thai, Indian, and French
- Evaluating Treatments and Supplements
- Exercise (Not Diet) Best for Overweight Teens
- Does Exercise Make Your Skin Look Younger?
- Exercise Music: Tunes to Get Fit By
- Exercise, Hydration: Beverages for Sports, Fitness
- 7 Most Effective Exercises
- Exercising: Food to Fuel Your Workout
- Facts About Thallium Poisoning
- Family Dinner: Nutrition and Nurturing
- Fast Food: 21 Healthier Meals
- Fast Food: Healthy Value Menu Options
- Faster-Than-Takeout Dinners: Tips & Recipes
- Should I Take Fat Burning Supplements?
- What's the Difference Between Fat- and Water-Soluble Vitamins?
- Fats: Rating the Cooking Fats
- Fats: The Skinny on Fat
- Fattening Foods You Should Eat on a Diet
- Film-Inspired Recipes for Oscar Night
- Finding Jeans That Fit and Flatter
- Finger Foods That Are Fun and Festive
- Fish: Nothing Fishy About These Fish!
- Fish: Recipes from the Sea
- Fish: Tips & Recipes for Tasty, Healthy Fish
- Fit and Fat? What's Important to Your Health
- Fit Mom, Fit Kids: Slimmer You, Healthier Family
- Fitness -- Let's Get Going
- Fitness and Food, Your Healthy Evolution
- Fitness When There's No Time to Exercise
- Flu Free: How to Fend Off the Flu
- Food Allergy: The Facts
- Food Gifts NOT to Give for the Holidays
- Food Guidelines: New Dietary Guidelines Published
- Food Labels: How to Read a Food Label
- Food Safety: Salmon and Beef: What's Safe to Eat?
- Food Synergy Secrets for Weight Loss
- Food Synergy Super Foods
- Food Trends for 2007
- Food TV: Inspiring Healthy Cooking
- Food: How it Affects Your Moods
- Foods To Boost Brain Power
- French Diet & American Women
- Fried Foods: No Fry Versions, Still Tasty
- Frozen Desserts: Make Your Own Healthy Treats
- Frozen Dinners to the Rescue
- Frozen Dinners: 12 Healthy Options
- Frozen Entrees: 20 Healthy, Tasty Frozen Meals
- Frozen Entrees: Make Your Own
- Frozen Food Storage: Keeping It Safe and Tasty
- Frozen Foods: Warm Up to Frozen Foods
- Frozen Vegetables: Fast, Easy Tips & Recipes
- Fruit Desserts: Healthy Recipes
- Fruits & Vegetables: No Excuses, Eat More
- Fruits: Summer Fruit Frenzy
- Girl Scout Cookie Season Survival Tips
- Glycemic Index and Smart Carb Choices
- Grocery Shopping: 10 Tips for the Solo Shopper
- Grocery Shopping: How to Stock a Healthy Fridge
- Halfway Homemade: Cooking with Convenience Foods
- Halfway Homemade: More Quick, Easy Recipes
- Halloween: Ghoulishly Healthy Snacks
- Halloween: Trick Kids into Healthy Treats
- Hanukkah Recipes, Healthier Favorites
- hCG Diet
- Headaches from Food: The Connection
- Health by Chocolate
- Health Claims: ABC's of Health Claims
- Health: Are You Living a Healthy Lifestyle?
- Healthy Choices: Give Pantry a Healthy Makeover
- Healthy Cookbooks: A Dietitian's Picks
- Healthy Holiday Recipes: 4 Festive Dishes
- Healthy Lifestyle: Do Your Habits Measure Up?
- Healthy Living Without Really Trying
- Healthy Recipes: Favorites from The Recipe Doctor
- Heart Health: Choose to Move for a Healthy Heart
- Heart Healthy Diet: Hypertension & Heart Disease
- Herbal Supplements: Are they Safe?
- High Blood Pressure: Improve Your Lifestyle
- High Intensity vs. Low Intensity Exercise: Which Is Better?
- Holiday Appetizers: Tips & Recipes to Lighten Up
- Holiday Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Holiday Buffet, Best and Worst Foods
- Holiday Diet Strategies for the Spring Season
- Holiday Diet Tips of All Time
- Holiday Food Gifts: Healthier Goodies
- Holiday Food Gifts: Homemade Healthful Treats
- Holiday Recipes Makeover: Lighter Holiday Dishes
- Holiday Stress: De-Stress and Eat Less
- Holiday Treats: Tips & Recipes for Lighter Goodies
- Holiday Weight Control: Secrets of Slender Chefs
- Holiday Weight Gain: Forget Weight Loss--Maintain
- Holidays: A Dieter's Survival Guide
- Holidays: Surviving the Holidays
- Home Freezing, Preservation Ideas: Fruits, Veggies
- How Can I Avoid a Nervous Breakdown?
- How Can I Prevent Bunions?
- How Can I Prevent Foot Cramps?
- How Can I Treat Sweat Rash?
- How Can You Prevent Osteoporosis?
- How Can You Sleep if You're Stressed?
- How Do Men and Women React to Stress?
- How Do the French Stay Slim?
- How Do You Cure a Side Stitch?
- How Do You Get Rid of Love Handles?
- How Do You Know You Have Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- How Do You Prevent Childhood Obesity?
- How Do You Prevent Shin Splints?
- How Long Are Opiates in Urine?
- How Long Do I Need Calcium?
- Torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) of the Knee
- How Much Caffeine Is Too Much Caffeine?
- How Much Protein Do I Need?
- How Muscles Work & Respond to Resistance Training
- How Often Should I Change my Workout Routine?
- How Should I Cook Vegetables?
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About Your Diet
- Will Human Growth Hormone Make Me Taller?
- Hungry, Am I Really? Understand Your Appetite
- IBS: What Can I Eat?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): What Do I Eat?
- Is Creatine Safe?
- Is It Safe to Exercise During Pregnancy?
- Is Running Backward Good Exercise?
- Exercise: Is The Weather Holding You Back From Exercising?
- Is there a Fast Metabolism Diet?
- Is Weight Loss Caused by Diabetes Dangerous?
- Juices: Nutrition in a Glass
- Kids' Favorite Foods: Lighter, Healthier Recipes
- Kitchen Tips: 16 Picks for a Healthy Kitchen
- Life Coach: Get Your Life in Shape!
- Lisfranc Fracture (Symptoms and Causes)
- Lose Weight While Eating More
- Lose Your Love Handles: 50 Simple Tricks
- Low Calorie Seasoning: 17 Speedy Taste Boosters
- Low Carb Craze Continues, Worth the Price?
- Low Carb, High Protein Menu
- Low Fat Frozen Drinks: Smoothies and More
- Low-Carb Diet Dropout - Are You One?
- How Fast Should I Lower My Body Fat Percentage?
- Lower-Calorie Summer Fast Food Picks
- Lowering Blood Pressure: It's a 2-Step Process
- Macaroni and Cheese: Healthier Recipes
- The Macrobiotic Diet
- Mad Cow -- To Eat Beef or Not Eat Beef?
- Main Dishes: Easy Main Dish Recipes
- Makeup Tips for Facing the Holidays
- Marinades for Easy, Healthy Summer Meals
- Massive Beef Recall - Are You at Risk?
- Meal Replacements: Choose Those Bars and Drinks Carefully
- What Are Fallen Arches?
- Men vs. Women: Weight Loss Wars
- Men Who Cook
- Men's Health: 10 Healthy Habits, Performance Boost
- Menopause: Change of Life, Change of Diet
- Mexican Food: Eating Out the Healthy Weigh
- Mexican Food: Recipes for a Lighter Cinco de Mayo
- Migraines: Eat to Minimize Your Migraines
- What Causes Morning Foot Numbness?
- Mother's Day Breakfast Made Easy
- Mother's Day Dishes: Tips & Recipes for Kids
- Motivation Along The Weight Loss Path
- How Much Water Should You Drink When You Exercise?
- Muffin Mania: Recipes and Tips
- Muscle Cramp (Charley Horse) Treatment and Symptoms
- New Food Products of 2006 - Top 10
- Should I Stop Running if I Have Foot Ligament Pain?
- What Causes Foot Pain During Exercise?
- Nutrient Deficient: How Does Your Diet Stack Up?
- Nutrition Boost: Easy Add-Ins for Your Recipes
- Nutrition News Got You Confused? Get the Facts
- Obesity Drug - Xenical...Online
- Obesity in America
- Obesity: Body Fat, the Silent Killer
- Obesity: How to Win the War Against Obesity
- Obstacles To Weight Loss: What Gets In The Way?
- Organic Foods on a Budget
- Overweight And Obesity Guidelines
- Parenting: Don't Let Food Poisoning Spoil Your Party
- Parenting: Help Your Kids Grow Up Healthy
- Passover Recipes: Tasty with Less Fat, Calories
- Peanut Butter Shopping & Eating Tips
- Peanuts, Almonds: Go Nuts on Your Diet!
- Pie: Tips & Recipes for Healthier Pies
- Are Pilates Good for Parkinson's Disease?
- Pizza: Build a Better Pizza
- Plate Size Might Influence Weight Gain
- PMS-Free Diet? What You Eat May Effect PMS
- Pomegranate Antioxidant Power: Tips & Recipes
- Portion Control: Easy Ways to Healthy Portions
- Portions: Simple Ways to Pare Portions
- Positive Attitude Key to Weight Loss Success
- Post Pregnancy Fitness: Lose Postpartum Pounds
- How Do I Prevent Stretch Marks from Weightlifting?
- Probiotics Healthy Addition to Diet
- What Is the Proper Form for Weightlifting?
- Protein Diet: Balance Protein, Carbs & Fats
- Protein For Health and Weight Loss
- Should I Take Protein Supplements After Exercise?
- Pumpkin Recipes: Scrumptious Ways To Savor Pumpkin
- Quick Cooking Tips to Get You Out of the Kitchen
- Quick, Easy, Healthy Meals: Tips for Fast Cooking
- Rash: How to Avoid Hot Tub Rash
- Reality TV: 'The Biggest Loser', Unhealthy Message
- Recipe Makeovers: 10 Healthy Cooking Commandments
- Recipes Men Love: Healthy Comfort Food
- Recommending anti-oxidants?
- Why Is My Ankle Swollen and Red?
- Refrigerator Insight from Elaine Magee
- Refrigerator Secrets from Kathleen Zelman
- Resolved to Lose Weight? Tips to Make it Work.
- Restaurants: Eat Healthy at Popular Restaurants
- Road Trip: 5 Commandments to Eating Well
- Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- What Are Safe Exercises with an Enlarged Spleen?
- Salads: How Healthy Are Fast-Food Salads?
- Sandwich: The Sandwich Goes Upscale
- Sexual Satisfaction: Give Your Libido a Lift
- Should I Eat a Diet Based on my Blood Type?
- Should You Do a Cleanse After Thanksgiving?
- Side Dish Recipes: Nutrient Rich Recipes
- Skin and Hair Care for Women of Color
- Skip Rope, Not Your Workout
- Slow Cooker Recipes: Easy Holiday Meals
- Slow Cooker Suppers: Simple Recipes
- 7 Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- Snack Bars: The Best of the Snack Bars
- Snack In A Healthy Way: Avoid Diet Downfall
- Sodium: Easy Ways to Cut Back on Salt
- Soft Drinks: Help for Soda Lovers
- Soup: Healthy, Low-Fat Tips & Recipes
- Soy Diet: Painless Ways to Add Soy to Your Diet
- Soy: The Joy of Soy
- Spices: Cooking With Spices for Better Health
- Sports Injury Treaments
- Spring Fashions That Flatter
- Spring Vegetable Recipes and Tips
- Spring-Clean Your Fridge and Freezer
- Springtime: New Season, Fitness Fresh Start
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes: Healthy Versions
- Stir-Fry: Quick, Easy, and Healthy Recipes
- Strength Training Exercises for Women
- Stress & Body Shape: Stress Affects on Body Weight
- Stress and Eating
- How Long Does It Take to Heal a Stress Fracture?
- Stress-free Cooking: 5-Ingredient Recipes
- What's the Strongest Muscle in the Human Body?
- Summer Drinks: 6 Refreshing, Healthy Beverages
- Summer Fruits and Veggies- 5 Easy Recipes
- Summer Meals: Tips & Recipes for Easy Meals
- Summer Seafood: Tips & Recipes
- Super Bowl Celebration, Super Healthy
- Supermarkets Today : Quality, Variety, Convenience
- Symptoms and Signs of Sprains and Strains
- Taste Buds, Trick Them To Lose Weight
- TB Vaccine Goes on Trial
- Teen Eating Problems: Avoiding Eating Disorders
- Teens: Body Image and Weight Problems
- Tex-Mex Cuisine: Healthier Tips & Recipes
- Thanksgiving Week: Healthy Meals & Recipes
- Thanksgiving: Light Leftovers
- The China Study
- Grapefruit Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Fitness: 10 Tips to Find the Right Fitness Class For You!
- Drinking Too Much Water While Exercising Can Be Dangerous
- Diet: To Weigh , Or Not To Weigh...That Is The Question
- Tomatoes and their Health Properties
- Trans Fats -- Just How Bad Are They?
- Trans Fats Banned in NYC
- Trans-Fat: Be A Trans-Fat Detective
- Travel Health: How to Eat Well on the Go
- 6 Tips if You Need Healthcare When Traveling
- Travel: Flying with the Greatest of Ease
- Home Remedies, Treatment, and Prevention of Sprains and Strains
- What Is the Treatment for Severe Toe-In Deformity of Feet?
- Turkey: Get the Best From Your Bird
- Un-Clutter Your Kitchen Before the Holidays
- Vegetables: Eat Your Vegetables
- Vegetables: Love These Powerhouses of Nutrition
- Vegetarian Diets: Get The Facts
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
- Vegetarian, Part-time: Tips and Recipes
- Veggie Burgers: Taste Test
- Vitamin D: Winterize Your Diet
- Can I Still Take Vitamins After the Expiration Date?
- Weekend Diet: Your Dietary Downfall?
- Weight Control and Aspartame
- Weight Control Secret: Calorie Balance
- Weight Gain: Watch What You Drink
- Weight Loss Come to a Halt? Get Unstuck
- Weight Loss Goals: Is Your Goal Realistic?
- Weight Loss Program, Almost-Instant Gratification
- Weight Loss Style, What's Yours?
- Weight Loss Tips to Start Your Diet off Right
- Weight Loss While On Vacation
- Weight Loss Wonders & Nutrition Nightmares
- Weight Loss: Break the Late-Night Eating Habit
- Weight Loss: Plateau No More
- Weight Management - Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Weight Management: Keeping Weight Off Forever
- 7 Ways to Measure Health and Fitness
- What Are the Benefits of Yoga?
- What Are the Risks of Childhood Obesity?
- What Can Cause Swimmer's Ear?
- What Causes a Pulled Hamstring?
- What Exercises Can I Do at Home?
- What Food Can I Eat to Prevent Osteoporosis?
- What Foods Improve Your Memory?
- What Is a Drug Called Flakka?
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
- What Is Intra-abdominal Hemorrhage?
- What Is the Best Life Diet Book?
- What Is the Definition of Organic Food?
- What Is the Schedule for MMR Vaccination?
- Hip Injury - Shoes, A Factor In Elderly Falls
- What Vitamin Should I Take for Nutrition?
- What Vitamin Supplements Should I Take?
- What's the difference between ADHD and ADD?
- Which Vaccines Should Adults Get?
- Gastric Bypass Surgery? Questions to Ask Yourself
- Whole Grains: How to Cook Whole Grains
- Winter Fruit & Vegetables Tips, Recipes
- Winter Meals: Lighten Your Favorite Soups, Stews
- Winter Squash: Recipes and Tips
- Women's Health: Lose Weight, Be Healthy
- Women's Health: We Only Get One Body, Care for It
- Working Out in a Winter Wonderland
- Yoga -- Anyone Can Do It
- Yoga for Back Problems
- Yoga: Ancient Cure for Modern Stress
- Yogurt and Its Many Health Benefits
Medications & Supplements
- appetite suppressants-oral
- benzphetamine - oral, Didrex
- carisoprodol (Soma)
- cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12)
- Cyclobenzaprine vs. Xanax (alprazolam)
- Cyclobenzaprine vs. Zanaflex
- Cyclobenzaprine vs. Norco (hydrocodone acetaminophen)
- Cyclobenzaprine vs. Valium (diazepam)
- dong quai (Angelica sinensis, Chinese Angelica)
- Saxenda (liraglutide injection)
- lorcaserin (Belviq)
- orlistat (Xenical, Alli)
- phentermine (Adipex-P)
- Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate extended-release )
- phenylpropanolamine-oral, Accutrim, Dexatrim
- Prosol (amino acids)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis, Sage Leaf, Common Sage, Garden Sage, Black Sage)
- sibutramine (Meridia)
- Side Effects of Adipex-P (phentermine)
- Side Effects of Belviq (lorcaserin)
- Side Effects of Meridia (sibutramine)
- Side Effects of Myrbetriq (mirabegron)
- Side Effects of Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate extended-release)
- Side Effects of Saxenda (liraglutide)
- Side Effects of Xenical (orlistat)
- Abscess Root
- Adrenal Extract
- Ajuga Nipponensis
- Alpine Lady's Mantle
- Alpine Ragwort
- American Adder's Tongue
- American Bittersweet
- American Chestnut
- American Dogwood
- American Elder
- American Hellebore
- American Ivy
- American Mistletoe
- American Pawpaw
- American Spikenard
- Angel's Trumpet
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apricot Kernel
- Arenaria Rubra
- Artemisia Herba-Alba
- Asparagus Racemosus
- Autumn Crocus
- Avocado Sugar Extract
- Ba Ji Tian
- Bacillus Coagulans
- Baikal Skullcap
- Bean Pod
- Bear's Garlic
- Bee Pollen
- Betaine Hydrochloride
- Beth Root
- Bishop's Weed
- Bitter Almond
- Bitter Melon
- Bitter Milkwort
- Bitter Yam
- Bittersweet Nightshade
- Black Alder
- Black Bryony
- Black Currant
- Black Haw
- Black Hellebore
- Black Horehound
- Black Mulberry
- Black Mustard
- Black Nightshade
- Black Raspberry
- Black Root
- Black Seed
- Black Walnut
- Blessed Thistle
- Blue Cohosh
- Blue Flag
- Blue-Green Algae
- Bog Bilberry
- Bois De Rose Oil
- Broom Corn
- Brown Rice
- Buckhorn Plantain
- Bulbous Buttercup
- Burning Bush
- Burr Marigold
- Butanediol (Bd)
- Butcher's Broom
- Butea Superba
- Cajeput Oil
- Calabar Bean
- Calcium D-Glucarate
- California Poppy
- Camu Camu
- Canada Balsam
- Canadian Fleabane
- Canadian Hemp
- Cananga Oil
- Casein Peptides
- Cassia Auriculata
- Cassia Cinnamon
- Cassie Absolute
- Cat's Foot
- Cha De Bugre
- Chanca Piedra
- Chelated Minerals
- Chenopodium Oil
- Cherokee Rosehip
- Cherry Laurel Water
- Chinese Club Moss
- Chinese Cucumber
- Chinese Mallow
- Chinese Prickly Ash
- Cissus Quadrangularis
- Clary Sage
- Club Moss
- Coconut Oil
- Coffee Charcoal
- Cola Nut
- Colloidal Minerals
- Colloidal Silver
- Common Stonecrop
- Copaiba Balsam
- Coral Root
- Corkwood Tree
- Corn Cockle
- Corn Poppy
- Corn Silk
- Cramp Bark
- Croton Seeds
- Cup Plant
- Cypress Spurge
- Date Palm
- Deer Velvet
- Devil's Club
- Dong Quai
- Dragon's Blood
- Dusty Miller
- Dwarf Elder
- Dwarf Pine Needle
- Dyer's Broom
- Eastern Red Cedar
- Ellagic Acid
- Elm Bark
- Emu Oil
- English Adder's Tongue
- English Horsemint
- European Barberry
- European Chestnut
- European Five-Finger Grass
- European Mandrake
- European Mistletoe
- Eurycoma Longifolia
- Fadogia Agrestis
- False Unicorn
- Fever Bark
- Field Scabious
- Flaxseed Oil
- Fool's Parsley
- Gamma Butyrolactone (Gbl)
- Garden Cress
- Genistein Combined Polysaccharide
- German Ipecac
- German Sarsaparilla
- Globe Flower
- Glossy Privet
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Goa Powder
- Goat's Rue
- Golden Ragwort
- Gotu Kola
- Grains Of Paradise
- Gravel Root
- Great Plantain
- Greater Bindweed
- Greater Burnet
- Greek Sage
- Ground Ivy
- Ground Pine
- Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
- Heart's Ease
- Hedge Mustard
- Hemlock Spruce
- Hemlock Water Dropwort
- Hemp Agrimony
- Herb Paris
- Herb Robert
- Holy Basil
- Hound's Tongue
- Hu Zhang
- Humic Acid
- Hydrazine Sulfate
- Hyperimmune Egg
- Iceland Moss
- Ignatius Bean
- Indian Gooseberry
- Indian Long Pepper
- Indian Physic
- Indian Snakeroot
- Ivy Gourd
- Jacob's Ladder
- Jamaican Dogwood
- Japanese Apricot
- Japanese Mint
- Japanese Persimmon
- Java Tea
- Javanese Turmeric
- Jimson Weed
- Job's Tears
- Kombucha Tea
- Krill Oil
- Labrador Tea
- Lady Fern
- Lady's Bedstraw
- Larch Arabinogalactan
- Larch Turpentine
- Lauric Acid
- Lavender Cotton
- Lemon Verbena
- Lesser Celandine
- Levant Berry
- Liver Extract
- Lorenzo's Oil
- Madagascar Periwinkle
- Maidenhair Fern
- Maitake Mushroom
- Malabar Nut
- Male Fern
- Marsh Blazing Star
- Marsh Marigold
- Marsh Tea
- Mercury Herb
- Methoxylated Flavones
- Mexican Scammony Root
- Miracle Fruit
- Mormon Tea
- Mountain Ash
- Mountain Flax
- Mountain Laurel
- Mouse Ear
- Muira Puama
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine
- Nerve Root
- New Jersey Tea
- New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
- Niauli Oil
- Nikko Maple
- Northern Prickly Ash
- Nux Vomica
- Oak Bark
- Oak Moss
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Opium Antidote
- Orchic Extract
- Oregon Fir Balsam
- Oriental Arborvitae
- Ornithine Ketoglutarate
- Ostrich Fern
- Oswego Tea
- Ox-Eye Daisy
- Pagoda Tree
- Palm Oil
- Panax Pseudoginseng
- Pangamic Acid
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (Paba)
- Parsley Piert
- Patchouly Oil
- Pau D'Arco
- Peanut Oil
- Perillyl Alcohol
- Peru Balsam
- Pheasant's Eye
- Pinellia Ternata
- Pink Root
- Pitcher Plant
- Pleurisy Root
- Poison Ivy
- Poisonous Buttercup
- Polypodium Leucotomos
- Poria Mushroom
- Pu-Erh Tea
- Puff Ball
- Purple Loosestrife
- Queen's Delight
- Rabdosia Rubescens
- Red Bush Tea
- Red Clover
- Red Maple
- Red Raspberry
- Red Sandalwood
- Red Soapwort
- Red-Spur Valerian
- Reed Herb
- Reishi Mushroom
- Rna And Dna
- Rock Rose
- Roman Chamomile
- Rose Geranium Oil
- Rose Hip
- Royal Jelly
- Rusty-Leaved Rhododendron
- Sandy Everlasting
- Savin Tops
- Scarlet Pimpernel
- Scotch Broom
- Scotch Thistle
- Scurvy Grass
- Sea Buckthorn
- Shark Cartilage
- Shark Liver Oil
- Shepherd's Purse
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Skunk Cabbage
- Smooth Alder
- Solomon's Seal
- Sour Cherry
- Southern Prickly Ash
- Spanish Broom
- Spanish Origanum Oil
- Spiny Restharrow
- Spleen Extract
- Star Anise
- Star Of Bethlehem
- Stinging Nettle
- Stone Root
- Summer Savory
- Sunflower Oil
- Swamp Milkweed
- Sweet Almond
- Sweet Annie
- Sweet Cherry
- Sweet Cicely
- Sweet Gale
- Sweet Sumach
- Sweet Vernal Grass
- Sweet Violet
- Sweet Woodruff
- Tamarix Dioica
- Tannic Acid
- Tansy Ragwort
- Tolu Balsam
- Tonka Bean
- Trailing Arbutus
- Traveler's Joy
- Tree Of Heaven
- Tree Turmeric
- Trichopus Zeylanicus
- Tung Seed
- Turkey Corn
- Turpentine Oil
- Turtle Head
- Uva Ursi
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin O
- Wafer Ash
- Water Avens
- Water Dock
- Water Dropwort
- Water Fennel
- Water Germander
- Water Hemlock
- Water Plantain
- White Cohosh
- White Dead Nettle Flower
- White Hellebore
- White Horehound
- White Lily
- White Mustard
- White Sandalwood
- White Soapwort
- Wild Carrot
- Wild Cherry
- Wild Daisy
- Wild Indigo
- Wild Lettuce
- Wild Mint
- Wild Radish
- Wild Thyme
- Wild Yam
- Willard Water
- Winter Cherry
- Winter Savory
- Winter's Bark
- Wood Anemone
- Wood Sage
- Wood Sorrel
- Yellow Dock
- Yellow Lupin
- Yellow Toadflax
- Yerba Mansa
- Yerba Santa
- Yin Chen
- Ylang Ylang Oil
Prevention & Wellness
- Aerobic Exercise
- Alcohol and Nutrition
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Are Eggs Anti-Inflammatory?
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Beauty & Body Image
- Benefits of Exercise
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Gluten Free Diet
- Cleansing and Detox Diets
- Collagen Diet
- Disease Prevention & Awareness
- Do Compression Socks Really Work?
- Eating Out & Entertaining
- Emotional Wellness
- Fasting Diets
- Food & Cooking Tips
- Food & Grocery Shopping
- Food Safety
- Health Tips
- Healthy Relationships
- Glycemic Index Foods
- High-Protein Low Carbs Diet for Weight Loss
- Holiday Weight Management
- Interval Training
- Jenny Craig
- Ketogenic Diet (Keto Diet)
- Liquid Diet
- Massage Therapy
- Mediterranean Diet
- Mind & Body Fitness
- MyPlate vs. Food Pyramid
- Red Yeast Rice and Cholesterol
- Special Diets & Recipes
- Stress Management
- Tai Chi
- Ten Effective Ways to Increase Vitamin D Intake
- The 3 Day Military Diet (Meal Plan and Menu for Weight Loss)
- Atkins Diet
- The Baby Food Diet (for Weight Loss)
- Best Life Diet
- Vegetarian and Vegan Diet
- Vitamins, Minerals and Nutritional Supplements
- Weight Lifting (Resistance Exercise)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Management
- What Body Temperature Is Too Low? Hypothermia
- What Is a Good Heart Rate for My Age?
- Which Foods are Anti-Inflammatory?
- Workout Routines & Ideas
- 10 Everyday Super Foods
- 13 Ways to Fight Sugar Cravings
- 13 Weight-Loss Tips for Kids
- 2006 Diet & Nutrition Trends
- 2006 Exercise Trends
- Start at the Store: 7 Ways to Prevent Foodborne Illness
- Ab Flab: No Quick Fixes
- Abs: Striving for Those Six-Pack Abs
- Acupuncture Entering the Mainstream
- Acupuncture: The New Facelift?
- Aging Gracefully and Naturally
- Alcohol Debate: How Drinking Affects Your Health
- All About Alli, the Weight Loss Pill
- Allergies: Enjoy Allergy-Free Gardening
- Allergies? Exercise Outdoors Symptom Free
- Alternative Care
- Alternative Medicines Go Mainstream
- Alternative Therapies
- Alternative Therapies for IBS
- Anorexia, Eating Disorders Hitting Older Women
- Antioxidant Superstars: Vegetables and Beans
- Antioxidant-Loaded Fruits
- Antioxidants in Green and Black Tea
- Antioxidants: How Antioxidants Work
- Aphrodisiacs Through the Ages
- Arm Exercises: Best to Tighten and Tone your Arms
- Artificial Sweeteners: Are They Safe?
- Artificial Sweeteners: The Truth
- At-Home Workouts: Essential Items for a Home Gym
- Back Exercises: Sculpt a Healthy Back
- Back: Working Your Back
- Balance - How Do We Do It?
- Bariatric Surgery
- Beach Workouts: Fun, Variety to Exercise Routine
- Beans: Dried Beans Preparation
- Beans: Dried Beans: Nutrient Profile
- Beans: Winter Super Foods: Dried Beans: Varieties
- Beauty for a Lifetime
- Beauty Tricks That Really Work, Secrets Revealed
- Beauty: Better Body in an Instant with Shapewear
- Beauty: Nutraceuticals for the Skin
- Belly Fat: The Best Way to Trim Your Tummy
- Beta-Carotene in Food is a Good Thing
- Binge Eating: 6 Strategies to Take Control
- Bio-Viagra: Better Lovin' Through Biochemistry?
- Bioengineering: Old MacDonald Had a Pharm
- Biotech Foods Safe to Eat?
- Bioterrorism Preparedness: Antidote to Terrorism
- Bird Flu: It's Not In Your Food
- Body Fat Measurement: Percentage Vs. Body Mass
- Body for Life
- Body Image: Bigger Can Be Beautiful
- Body Image: Deflect Criticism & Accept Compliments
- Body Image: Romance Can't Wait for Ideal Weight
- Body Image: Skinny or Not, Look Hot at the Beach
- Body Image: Surfside Summer Makeovers
- Body Image: Your Body: Love It or Loathe It?
- Body Mass Index: How Accurate is BMI?
- Body Type: 'Morph' Into Your Ideal Body
- Bottled Water: Is it Really Better?
- Bowflex Machines Recall
- Breakfast - The Many Benefits
- Breakfast on the Run: Thinking Outside the Box
- Breakfast: Healthy 'Briefcase Breakfasts'
- Breast Cancer: 3 Ways to Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer
- Breastfeeding: Your Nutritional Needs
- Bridal Beauty Plus
- Broccoli Recipes
- Broccoli: Nutrient Profile
- Broccoli: Selection, Storage, Preparation, & Varieties
- Brown-Bag Lunches for Grownups: Cheap & Healthy
- Things You Can Do Right Away--Every Day--to Raise Your Self-Esteem
- Burn Off Calories Without Going to the Gym
- Butt and Thigh Exercises: Firmer Thighs & Backside
- Caffeine Drinks: Pros, Cons of the Caffeine Craze
- Calcium & Iron - Are You Getting Enough?
- Calcium Supplements: What To Look For
- Calcium: Questioning Coral Calcium Claims
- Calorie Count: Hidden Calories Can Wreck Your Diet
- Calorie-Shaving Tips to Help You Lose Weight
- Calories After Age 40
- Calories: Learn to Burn Off Your Favorite Treats
- Can You Eat Yourself Healthy?
- Cancer Prevention: Eat to Lower Your Cancer Risk
- Cancer-Fighting Foods
- Cancer: Eating Right During Cancer Treatment
- Carbs for Weight Loss?
- Cardio Exercise: Maximize Muscle Burn
- Cardio Striptease: Strip Aerobic Classes Offer Fun
- Celebrate May with Festive Fare
- Celebrities' Healthy Eating Tricks and Tips
- Celebrity Diets: The Truth Behind the Secrets
- Cellulite: Can You Beat Cellulite?
- Cellulite: Fighting it, 'Jean' Therapy to Creams
- Cereal: Restaurant Serves Cereal All Day
- Cheater's Diet: Take Weekends Off, Lose Weight
- Chest Exercises to Help Tone and More
- Chi Running Exercise
- Chinese Diet Pills Dangerous
- Chinese Medicine: Fusion Medicine
- Cholesterol Fighting Foods for Your Diet Portfolio
- Cholesterol: Stocking a Heart-Healthy Kitchen
- Choosing a Weight-Loss Program
- Choosing an Alternative Remedy?
- Circuit Training: Take a Shortcut to Fitness
- Co-op Farming: Eat Locally
- Coconut Oil: Diet Miracle or Fad?
- Coffee and Your Health
- Nutrition: Coffee - The New Health Food
- Colonics: Awash in Speculation
- Company's Coming! 6 Ways to Save Your Diet
- Complementary Therapies
- Condiments: Baby Food Shelf-life
- Condiments: Broth Shelf-life
- Condiments: Butter Shelf-life
- Condiments: Chili Sauce Shelf-life
- Condiments: Fresh Eggs Shelf-life
- Condiments: Half and Half Shelf-life
- Condiments: Jellies and Jams Shelf-life
- Condiments: Juice Shelf-life
- Condiments: Mayonnaise Shelf-life
- Condiments: Mustard Shelf-life
- Condiments: Peanut Butter Shelf-life
- Condiments: Salad Dressing Shelf-life
- Condiments: Shelf Life of Ketchup
- Condiments: Shelf-life of Pickles
- Condiments: Shelf-life of Olives
- Condiments: Sour Cream Shelf-life
- Condiments: Tomato Paste Shelf-life
- Condiments: Vegetable Oil Shelf-life
- Cooking With Herbs
- Cooking With Your Children
- Cooking Your Own Food Can Help You Lose Weight
- Cooking: Time For An Oil Change?
- Core Training: Your Way to a Stronger Body
- Cranberries: Winter Super Foods: Cranberries: Nutrient Profile
- Cranberries: Winter Super Foods: Cranberries: Preparation and Varieties
- Cranberries: Selection and Storage
- Cranberry Recipes You'll Love
- 25 Ways to Create a Green and Healthy Home
- Cross Training: Get Stronger and Leaner
- Cycling: Staging Your Personal Tour de France
- Dairy Meal Plan To Help You Lose Weight
- Dairy Products Boost Metabolism, Aid Weight Loss
- Dancing for Better Health: Mind, Body & Spirit
- Dating: No Need to Be a Dating Dud
- De-Stress at the Dinner Table
- Detox Diets: Purging the Myths
- Diabetes Risk Factors
- Diabetes: Eating Right
- Diabetes: Sweet Holiday Tips for Diabetics
- Diet and Fitness Trends for 2005
- Diet Blunders
- Diet Burnout: Stay Psyched, Long Term Weight Loss
- Diet Mistakes: 6 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight
- Diet Red Flags: Quick Weight Loss! No Effort!
- Diet Sabotage: How Much Sugar Are You Eating?
- Diet Sabotage: Turn Saboteurs Into Diet Supporters
- Diet Scams: Avoid the Top 5 Diet Scams
- Diet Secrets from Around the World
- Diet Shakes: Sipping to Slimness
- Diet Success Equals Sensible Splurging
- Diet Wagon: Fallen Off? Don't Despair
- Diet Wars: Which Plan Is Best?
- Diet Woes? Hire a Food Trainer
- Diet-Busting Foods That May Seem Healthy
- Diet: Do's and Don'ts To Boost Your Metabolism
- Diet: Does Your Diet Match Your Gender?
- Diet: How To Measure Portion Sizes
- Diet: Low Fat Diets
- Diet: The New American Diet: Can We Do It?
- Diet: You Are Getting Skinny, Skinny
- Dietary Supplement : Guiding Your Herb Search
- Dieters: 17 Best Diet Foods
- Dieting Dilemma: Keeping Weight Off
- Dieting for Couples: Get Fit Together
- Diets for the Ages
- Diets That Don't Work: Worst Diets Ever
- Dining on Small Plates, Big Health Benefits
- Dining with Leisure: Slow Food Movement
- Dinner on Ice
- Dinner, Made Easier: Meal Assembly Industry
- Dinner: Whip Up a Last Minute, Healthy Dinner
- Disarming the TV
- Disaster Preparedness Advice
- Disaster Preparedness: Kitchen Essentials
- Divorce: Beating a Legacy of Marital Failure
- Do Opposites Attract?
- Don't Get Caught Off Balance
- Dr. Andrew Weil: Weight Loss and Wellness
- Dried Fruit Recipes
- Dried Fruit: Methods of Drying, Selection of Fruit
- Dried Fruit: Storage, Preparation & Favorites
- Drink Pounds Away: Help You Lose Weight
- To Bottle or Not to Bottle...Is Bottled Water Really Better than Tap Water?
- Drinking Water? 6 Reasons to Drink Water
- Driving Is Hazardous to Your Health
- Drugs and Personal Care Products Polluting Water
- Easter Recipes
- Easy Calorie-Cutting Tricks
- Eat by the Season
- Eat Healthy in an Imperfect World
- Eat Out, Eat Smart: Healthy Dining Out Choices
- Eating Healthy With Ethnic Food
- Eating Healthy: Tips for the Average Guy
- Eating Right With Limited Mobility
- Eggs Safer from Salmonella?
- Eggs: Nutritionists Look at Eggs Health Benefits
- Emotional Eating: Feeding Your Feelings
- Energize Yourself and Your Family
- Energy Drinks: Healthy Choices for Energy Boost?
- Energy Products: Energy for Sale
- Evaluating Your Weight
- Exercise and Fitness: Busting Health Myths
- Exercise at Home or Work
- Exercise at Your Desk: The At-Work Workout
- Exercise Ball: Target Forgotten Muscles
- Exercise Can Be a Pain in the -- Head
- Exercise Clothes: Look Good, Feel Good, Get Fit
- Exercise Excess?
- Exercise Excuses: What's Yours?
- Exercise for Energy: Workouts That Work
- Exercise Machines: Maximize Your Machine Workout
- Exercise to Lose Weight
- Exercise Tubing and Bands
- Exercise with Intervals Boosts Fitness
- Exercise: Endurance and Flexibility Daily Record
- Exercise: Hate It? Learn How to Love Working Out
- Exercise: His and Her Workouts
- Exercise: How Much Is Enough?
- Exercise: New Year's Resolution, Get Fit
- Exercise: The Maintain Your Weight Workout
- Exercise: Working Out Can Make You Smarter
- Exercising for Real Life Functions
- Exercising in the Heat: Tips to Workout Safely
- Exergaming: Exercise, Lose Weight, With Video Game
- Explaining Pedophilia
- Fab Abs: What Works, What Doesn't?
- Face Lift? 10 Tips For Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facts About Food Fads
- Fad Diets and Why We're Obsessed
- Fad Diets: Can Quick-Fix Diets Work?
- Fad Diets: Revisiting Fad Diets of the Past
- Fad Diets: What's Your Diet Deficit?
- Fad Diets: Why Do We Keep Falling for Fad Diets?
- Fall Foods: Lighter Recipes for Some Favorites
- Family Fitness Across the Generations
- Family Meals: Tips for Nutritious, Delicious Fare
- Fast Food Breakfasts: Best & Worst Choices
- Fast Food: A Nighttime Trend?
- Fast Food: Can You Indulge Without Guilt?
- Fat Differences In Men Vs. Women
- Father's Day Health and Fitness Gifts
- Father's Day: Honor Dad The Healthy Way
- Fats: The Truth About Good Fats & Bad Fats
- FDA OKs First U.S. Vaccine for Bird Flu Virus
- FDA Warns Consumers to Stop Using Hydroxycut Products
- Feed Your Head: Cravings Quenchers
- Feelings Are More Than Just Feelings
- Fiber: Why You Need More Fiber
- Find Happiness on the Job
- Finding a Gym That's Right for You
- First Aid Kit for Today's World
- Fish: What You Need to Know About Eating Fish
- Fit and 40-Plus
- Fitness 101: Beginner's Guide to Exercise
- Fitness After 50: The Gym Goes Gray
- Fitness Basics: Dance Your Way to Fitness
- Fitness Basics: Exercise Bike
- Fitness Basics: Learning to Love Tennis
- Fitness Basics: Strength Training, Better Health
- Fitness Basics: Stretching Important to Fitness
- Fitness Basics: Swimming, No Pain, Plenty of Gain
- Fitness Basics: Tips to Help You Start Running
- Fitness Basics: Walking for Fitness & Fun
- Fitness Blitz: The 30-Minute Workout
- Fitness Boot Camps: Should You Enlist?
- Fitness Centers: No More Gym Intimidation
- Fitness Coaching: A New Approach
- Fitness Fables: No Pain, No Gain, Really?
- Fitness for Couch Potatoes
- Fitness Goals: Relief for Exercising Feet
- Fitness Injury: What to Do When Injury Strikes
- Fitness Not Fatness More Important to Health
- Fitness Programs That Fit
- Fitness Shortcuts: The No Time Work Out
- Fitness through Gardening: Get Fit in the Garden
- Fitness Tips from Three Olympic Coaches
- Fitness Vacations, With a Twist
- Fitness: 10 Prep Tips for Ski Season
- Fitness: A Bad Case of 'Boomeritis'
- Fitness: A Couch Potato Gets Fit
- Fitness: A Treadmill Mom Goes for the Gold
- Fitness: A Weighty Issue for Exercise Buffs
- Fitness: Adding Culture to Exercise
- Fitness: Banged Up and Bruised Boomers
- Fitness: Beat the Heat and Stay Healthy and Fit
- Fitness: Beat the Lazy Season
- Fitness: Bored With the Gym?
- Fitness: Few Minutes a Day Increase Fitness Level
- Fitness: Find Fitness Bliss with NIA
- Fitness: Going the Distance
- Fitness: Going to the Pros
- Fitness: Great Summer Workouts
- Fitness: Gym Dandy
- Ftiness: Hate the Gym? Work Out in Water
- Fitness: He Ain't Heavy
- Fitness: Kicking Your Way to Fitness
- Fitness: Overcome Your Obstacles
- Fitness: Putting Fun Into Fitness
- Fitness: Toning Your Body -- and Your Thighs
- Fixing What Ails You ... With Food
- Flab at 40
- Flat Belly Diet! Does It Fall Flat on Its Promises?
- Flexitarian: A Vegetarian and Still Eat Meat?
- Flu: The Last Flu Story, We Hope
- Food Addictions and Cravings
- Food and Your Mood
- Food at the Fair - Fat Festival for Calories?
- Food Cravings & Emotional Eating
- Food Expiration: Do Dates Really Matter?
- Food for Your Blood?
- Food Labels: Not-So-Healthy 'Health' Foods?
- Food Labels: Reading Label Gets Easier
- Food Poisoning Myths
- Food Presentation: Art of Making Food Look Good
- Food Pyramid & Guide
- Food Pyramid Reshaping: New Dietary Guidelines
- Food Pyramid: Experts Explain Food Guidelines
- Food Rut: Beware of Boredom
- Food Safety - Preventing Foodborne Illness
- Food Safety: How Safe is Imported Food?
- Food to Balance Your Mood
- Food Trends for 2008
- Food Trends: What's Hot in Food and Beverages
- Food-aceuticals: Drink and Eat to Your Health
- Food: Confronting Your Food Issues
- Foods for a Spicier Sex Life: Aphrodisiacs
- Foods for Better Concentration
- Foods That Are Exempt from Federal Nutrition Labeling
- Foods That Curb Hunger
- Foods to Fight Fatigue
- Foods to Stay Young
- Foods With Something Extra - Added Nutrients
- Foods: Engineered for Controversy
- Foods: Healthy Foods are Expensive
- Football, Superbowl Sunday Recipes
- For Healing and Health, Dream On
- French Diet Secret: Enjoy Food but Stay Active
- French Women's Diet Secret: Yogurt & Weight Loss
- Fruit and Vegetable: Easy Ways to Get 9 Servings
- Fruit Juices Provide Health Benefits
- Fruit Salad Tips & Recipes
- Fruits Can Enhance and Entertain
- FTC Sues Over Ephedra
- Fitness: How to Avoid Fitness Gadget Rip-offs
- Funny Bones, Ice Cream Headaches, & Bed Bugs
- Gaining Weight on the Job?
- Gas, Bloating Related to Diet?
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- General Guidelines For Vitamin Supplements
- Genetics: Genes Separate Olympians From Average Joes
- Genetically Modified Foods: Cultivating Debate
- Germ Warfare
- Giving Coffee a Break
- Glutathione: New Supplement on the Block
- Gluten Intolerance: Against the Grain
- Go Climb a Tree!
- Go Grape!
- Got Pain? Think Sex.
- Grains: Tips for Reaping the Benefits of Whole Grains
- Green Food: Making the Most of Eating Green Food
- Grill for Fun, Not Food-Borne Illness
- Grocery Shopping: Men Lost Without Grocery Lists
- Grocery Shopping: Stocking a Healthy Kitchen
- Grocery Store Full of Nutritional Landmines
- Groin Numbness and Bike Riding
- Guys' Guide to Dieting: Is Weight Loss Different?
- Halloween: Tips to Conquer Your Candy Cravings
- Hangover Helpers
- Hangover-Free Holiday Season
- Has Your Partner Been Abused?
- Health & Fitness: Give the Gift of Health
- Health Benefits Of Physical Activity
- Health Clubs: Men, Keep Out!
- Health in 2005: What May Come
- Obesity: Health Risks Associated with Obesity
- Health-Food-Store Safari
- Health: Are Americans Healthy?
- Healthier Bowl of Pasta
- Nutrition: Healthy Eating Habits for Your Kids
- Healthy Food for Living Longer
- Healthy Foods Under $1
- Healthy Foods: 5 Surprising Choices
- Healthy Foods: Rules To Making Smart Choices
- Healthy Lifestyle: Mind Games for Motivation
- Healthy Living in the Real World
- Healthy Living: Cheater's Guide to Better Health
- Healthy Living: Heady Over Grapes?
- Healthy Nutrition
- Healthy Soft Drinks an Oxymoron?
- Healthy Ways to Gain Weight
- Heart Disease: Help Your Loved One Eat Right
- Heart Health and Nutrition
- Heart Rate Training Zone
- Heartburn and GERD: Lifestyle Changes
- Heat Can Beat the Best Athlete
- Heat Related Illnesses
- Heat Up Your Relationship This Summer
- Helping Children Get Thin
- Diet: Helping Your Child to Lose Weight
- Herbal Tea Toxic Alert (Star Anise)
- Herbs: A Dangerous Prescription
- Herbs: Are They Good Medicine?
- Herbs: Bilberry Bombs
- Herbs: Do These Herbs Work?
- Herbs: Harvest Your Own Herbs
- Heteroflexible -- or Fauxmosexual?
- Hidden Sources of Caffeine
- Diet: High Protein, Low Carbohydrate Diets
- High-Tech Weight Loss, Does It Work?
- Hiking Your Way to Better Health
- Holiday Blues & Weight Loss: Derail Your Diet?
- Holiday Diet Worries: Add Joy, Not Pounds
- Holiday Fitness Program Tips to Stay Fit
- Holiday Foods: The Good and The Bad
- Holiday Happy Hour: Alcohol and Your Diet
- Holiday Safety and Health Tips
- Top 10 Holiday Food Safety Tips
- Holiday Weight Gain: Beat the Odds
- Holidays: 12 Ways to Holiday Glamour Quick
- Home Scent - Houses with Signature Smells
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Hoodia: Lots of Hoopla, Little Science
- Hope in an Herb Mix
- Household Mold Making People Sick
- How 'Perfect' Care Saved an Athlete
- How Safe Is the Atkins Diet?
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Memorial Day
- How to Be Sexier
- How to Feel at Ease at the Gym
- Diet: Keeping the Weight Off After Losing It!
- How to Keep Working Out In The Winter
- Nutrition: How to Read Food Labels
- How Writing Saved My Life
- Hunger Hormones Affect Your Appetite, Weight
- Hunger Pains: 5 Foods That Fight Hunger Pains
- Hydration: The Key to Exercise Success
- Hypnosis for Pain
- Hypnosis Goes Mainstream
- Hypnotherapy: You Are Feeling Better, Better
- IBS, Tips for Traveling With IBS
- Ideal Weight or Happy Weight?
- Impulse Purchases - 'Planned'
- In My Opinion: Herbal Lessons From Germany
- Insomnia: What You Eat Can Sabotage Your Sleep
- Integrative Medicine: Part Two
- Internet Makes Hypochondria Worse
- Intuition: More Than a Feeling
- Is Biking Bad for the Bedroom?
- Is Fat Making a Comeback?
- Is It Still Safe to Eat Seafood?
- Is Solo Sex Hurting Your Relationship?
- Is There a Magic Weight Loss Carb?
- Weight Loss: Is Weight Loss Surgery for You?
- Is Your Diet Femme Friendly?
- Is Your Marriage Bliss, or a Miss?
- Italian Diet Secrets to a Healthy Weight
- Keep Those New Year's 'Eat Better' Resolutions
- Keeping New Year's Resolutions
- Keeping Pace with Your Heart
- Kick the Sugar Habit
- Kickboxing for Fitness
- Kid's Menus, What's to Eat?
- Kids Fitness: Encouraging Exercise in Your Kids
- Kindness Is Contagious
- Learning to Give Thanks
- Life of the Party
- Light and Luscious Ice Cream
- Light Ice Creams: A Guide to the Best
- Look and Feel Great at Any Weight
- Look Thinner Instantly
- Lose Fat in a Flash -- Here's How
- Lose the (Baby) Fat
- Lose Weight Fast: How to Do It Safely
- Lose Weight, Eat Healthy & Don't Blow Your Budget
- Lose Weight, Improve Your Health: 5 Easy Ways
- Lose Weight, Rethink Your Plate
- Losing Those Last 10 Pounds, Tips to Hit Your Goal
- Losing Weight the Goal? Get Some Sleep
- Losing Weight With Kisses?
- Love at First Site
- Low Calorie Fruits of Summer: Secret Diet Foods
- Low Carb Diet: Have We Gone Carb Crazy?
- Low Carb Diet: Starch Blocker Help?
- Low Carb Diets: Pitfalls of Low Carb Weight Loss
- Low Carb Diets: The Net Carb Debate
- Low Carb Products: The Low Down
- Low-Carb Diets Can Cause Bad Breath
- Low-Carb Diets Ultimately Make Us Fat?
- Lunch Hour Workout
- Maggots, Worms: Scary Medicine Goes Mainstream
- Making Life a Hit -- With a Coach
- Managing Conflict
- March Madness = Workplace Wagering
- Massage: 200 Variations, What's Best for You?
- Medical Problems Keeping You From Losing Weight?
- Meditation Is Good Medicine
- Mediterranean Diet Benefits
- Men's Health: 5 Healthy New Year's Resolutions for Men
- Menopause: Fewer Carbs to Avoid Getting Fat
- Menopause: Managing Symptoms through Diet
- Mens Health: Foods for Healthy Eating
- Mental Alertness: Foods that Boost
- Mental Health: A New Consciousness
- Mental Health: Addicted to Sex
- Mental Health: Boost Your Memory
- Mental Health: Nutrition and Herbs for the Mind
- Mental Health: Nutrition for the Mind
- Mental Strategies for Weight Loss that Work
- Menus: WebMD Weight Loss Clinic Sample Menus
- Mercury in Fish: Is It Still Safe to Eat Seafood?
- Metabolic Syndrome: The Silent Epidemic
- Morbidly Obese: Tips for Losing 100 Pounds or More
- Mother-Daughter Weight Connection
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Stimulators, Do They Work?
- Muscles ... How they Get Bigger
- Music Therapy
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips for Healthy Protein Choices
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips for Increasing Fitness
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips To Eating Healthy Grains
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips To Eating More Fruits
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips To Eating More Vegetagbles
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips to Making Wise Dairy Choices
- National Nutrition Month
- Natural Brain Boosters
- Natural Panic Attack Treatments
- Nature's Muscle Builder?
- Nectarines: Nutrition, Cooking Tips & Recipes
- Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
- Never Too Late to Lose Weight
- New Dietary Guidelines Challenging
- New Year's Resolution Makeovers
- New Year's Resolutions, Make Them a Reality
- Nighttime Overeating: The Worst Time to Overeat
- No-Strings-Attached Sex
- Noodle Secrets
- Nutraceuticals, Functional Foods, Phytochemicals . . . Health-Protecting Foods
- Nutrition and Cancer, Is There A Connection?
- Nutrition Bars: Healthy or Hype?
- Nutrition Counseling: Getting a Food Guru
- Nutrition for Strength When You're Not Well
- Nutrition Labels: How to Read a Label
- Nutrition: 'Bad' Foods That Are Really Good
- Nutrition: A Changing of the Guidelines
- Nutrition: A Tasty Alternative to Vitamins
- Nutrition: Adding Fiber to Your Diet
- Nutrition: Best Snacks, Worst Snacks
- Nutrition: Bulk Cooking Saves Time
- Nutrition: Burgers, Slaw -- and Salmonella
- Nutrition: Girls Just Wanna Have Food
- Nutrition: Going Nuts Might Be Good For You
- Nutrition: Going Veggie?
- Nutrition: Good Fat, Bad Fat
- Nutrition: Healthy Foods That Fill You Up
- Nutrition: Healthy, No-Nonsense Nutrition
- Nutrition: How Good Is Soy?
- Nutrition: Next Millennium Nutrients
- Nutrition: What's New on Your Supermarket Shelf?
- Nutritional Sins Affecting Your Health?
- Nutritional Supplements: 5 Popular Supplements Scrutinized
- Nutritional Supplements: Taking Too Many Vitamins?
- Nutritional Training to Beat Holiday Stress
- Nuts: Chock Full of Healthy Nutrients
- Obesity Epidemic
- Obesity Epidemic: Supersized Nation Still Rules
- Obesity in Children
- Obesity Weighs on Everyone
- Obesity: Holiday Weight Gain a Big Fat Lie
- Obesity: Serious Disease or Moral Failure?
- Obesity: The Science of Fat
- Office Microwave Is A Mess MEMO
- Older Men, Younger Women
- Older Woman/Younger Man Relationships
- Olive Oil Gets FDA Green Light
- Olive Oil: All About Olive Oil
- Omega-3: Good Fat, Bad Fat: Dietary Fat, The Facts
- Onions: Full of Nutrients
- Optimists Rule!
- Organic Food Standards and Labels: The Facts
- Organic Food: Is Natural Worth the Extra Cost?
- Osteoporosis: Prevention in Teen Years
- Our Search for Religion and Spirituality
- Outdoor Safety 101
- Over-the-Counter and Herbal Remedies for Weight Loss
- Overeating: Stop Eating When You're Not Hungry
- Overeating: Stop Your Binge Eating
- Packing for a Healthy Vacation
- Parenting: Raising Strong, Confident Girls
- Parents Who Exercise: Staying Active with Kids
- Passive Exercise: Whole-Body Vibration and More
- Personal Fitness Trainer: How to Find One for You
- Pet Pill Warning!
- Pet Prescription? Reduce Stress, Improve Health
- Pheromones: Potential Participants in Your Sex Life
- Picnic Ideas: Healthy Recipes & Tips
- Pilates: The Benefits of Pilates Exercises
- Playtime for Adults
- Plus-Size Panache
- PMS and Your Diet: Food Cravings & Weight Loss
- Pod Workouts: A New Way to Get Fit
- Portion Size Problem: Why Don't We Downsize?
- Portion Size: Portion Distortion and Weight Loss
- Portion Sizes Eventually Lead to Weight Gain
- Pregnancy: Myths, Dos, and Don'ts
- Prescription Drugs Causing Weight Gain?
- Prescription Weight Loss Medicine
- Prevent Pool Electrocution
- Obesity: Preventing Childhood Obesity
- Probing the Power of Prayer
- Promiscuity Differs by Gender
- Protein: Benefits and Good Dietary Sources
- Pumpkin Anatomy - Pumpkin Recipes
- Fitness: Put Your Best Foot Forward
- Quick and Easy Weight Loss: The Dangers
- Quick Weight Loss or Quackery?
- Quick Weight-Loss Plans: What You Need to Know
- Quit Smoking Without Gaining Weight
- Raw Milk and Cheeses: Health Risks are Still Black and White
- Fitness: Ready, Set, Jog
- Reality Shows: Real Weight Loss Happens Slowly
- Recipes and Tricks for Make-Ahead Meals
- Pregnancy: Reclaiming 'Rebirthing'
- Relationships: Non Dieting Loved Ones? What to Do
- Reliable Resources
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Restrict Calories, Revive Your Life
- Riding Medicine's Wild Frontier
- Rip Current No. 1 Beach Danger
- Rolf Your Pain Away
- Run-Walk: Wogging
- Runner's High: Is It for Real?
- Fitness: Runners, On Your Mark, Get Set, Walk!
- Running: Preventing and Treating Common Running Injuries
- Running: You Can Become a Runner
- Safe Sex or Russian Roulette?
- Salad Dressing: The Best of the Light Salad Dressings
- Salmonella: Cracking Down on Eggs
- Salt: Bad for Blood Pressure But Good for Some
- Satiety: The New Weight Loss Weapon
- Say Goodbye to the Winter Blues
- Nutrition: Say No to Olive Oil?
- School Lunch: What Are Your Kids Having for Lunch?
- School Nutrition: Try to Reduce Childhood Obesity
- Sex: Searching for Sex Therapy
- Sex: Secret to Good Sex?
- Self Image: Who's That Thin Person in the Mirror?
- Self-Help: Popular, but Effective?
- Seniors: Look Who's Trying Triathlons
- Fitness: Sensible New Year's Workouts
- Separating the Beef from Bacteria (Lactoferrin)
- Fitness: Setting Your Goals
- Infidelity: Seven-Year Itch
- Sex and Kids: No Time for Sex
- Sex Better Than Money for Happiness
- Sex Ed -- Booty Camp!
- Sex Is the Drug
- Sex on a Schedule
- Sex on the Net
- Sex: Better Sex: What's Weight Got to Do with It?
- Sex: Does Sex Hurt?
- Sex: East Meets West for Better Sex
- Sex: Eat, Exercise, Relax, and Sleep Your Way to Better Sex
- Sex: When Good Drugs Lead to Bad Sex
- Sex: When Sex Is a Problem
- Sex: Who's Lighting the Fire?
- Sexless in The City
- Sexual Health: 10 Secrets to a Better Love Life
- Sexual Health: Better Sex? Foods that Help
- Sexual Health: Revving Up Women's Sex Drive
- Sexual Health: '50s Sexuality Research Still Causing a Stir
- Sexual Health: And Now for Something Completely Different
- Sexual Lubricants: Lube Up for Better Lovin'
- Salt: Shaking a Salt Habit
- Therapy: Shall We Dance?
- Age: She's Older, He's Not
- Shoulder Exercises, Sculpt and Tighten
- Single People: Desperately Seeking a Mate
- Fitness: Six Picks for Six Packs
- Self Help: Six Steps That Can Change Your Life
- Fitness: Six Steps to a Minimalist Workout
- Sex: Sizing Up Sex Lives
- Diets: Skeptics Think Twice About Atkins Diet
- Skin & Beauty: Exercise Your Body -- and Your Skin
- Skin Care: A Primer on Summer Skin Repair
- Skin Care: Make Skin Shine Before the Big Party
- Skin Care: Nutrients for Healthy Skin
- Skin Care: Summer Skin Makeover
- Skin: Loving the New Skin You're In
- Fitness: Skipping Rope Doesn't Skip Workout
- Sleep Deprivation Affects Weight Loss
- Sleep Diet? Lose Weight With More Sleep?
- Sleep Is Affected By Time Changes
- Weight Loss: Snack Attack: Coping With Cravings
- Snacks: Easy, Healthy Workplace Snacks
- Snacks: Hungry? Chew on These
- Snacks: The Smart Way to Snack
- Safety: Snakes Not So Charming in the Wild
- Sodium Shockers: Beware of these Foods
- Nutrition: Some Fats Are Good for You
- Sore Muscles? Don't Stop Exercising
- Diets: South Beach Diet Is Hot; Here's Why
- Relationships: Spicing Up a Long-Term Relationship
- Spotting Fad Diets
- Spring Break for Your Body: Tone Up
- Spring Break Makeover for the Mind
- Spring Cleaning, Burn Calories While You Clean
- Springtime: Renew New Year's Resolutions
- Fitness: Stay Young With Yoga
- Health: Staying Healthy a Challenge for Presidents
- Safety: Staying Safe in the Surf
- Steroid Use: Hitting Closer to Home
- Diets: Stick to Your Diet This Holiday Season
- Pain: Sting the Pain Away
- Stomach Stapling Last Option
- Stress Relief: Beating Holiday Stress
- Stress Relief: Relax in a Hurry
- Stress Relief: The Miracle of Massage
- Stress: Can Stress Cause Weight Gain?
- Stress: Coping with Workplace Stress
- Stress: Don't Feel Well? Redecorate!
- Stress: Is Your Life Running You Ragged?
- Stress: When Stress Gets You Down
- Sugar Addiction: Kick the Habit
- Sugar Fix: Healthy Ways to Get Your Sweets
- Sugar Habit: Nutrition and Your Sweet Tooth
- Summer Barbecue Recipe Makeovers
- Summer Barbecue: Heat the Meat!
- Summer Drinks: Which Drinks are Healthiest?
- Summer Eating: Weight Loss & Ice Cream, Lowdown
- Summer Foods: Don't Feel the Heartburn
- Summer Hair Repair: ABCs of Sun, Water Damage
- Summer Heat: Feel Your Best with Water
- Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
- Travel: Summer Travel Health Advice
- Nutrition: Summer's Food Temptations: Should You Resist?
- Diets: Summertime Warning Signs of a Bad Diet
- Super-Veggies: Cruciferous Vegetables
- Superfoods for a Healthier Life
- Superfoods To Keep The Weight Off
- Superfoods: Sneak These Healthy Foods in Your Diet
- Supper Clubs Offer Convenience, Community
- Sex: Surfing for Sex Therapy
- Surgery: Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery
- Safety: Sweet Smelling Danger?
- Infection: Sweet Solution
- Sweets: Even Candy Can Be Healthy, in Moderation
- Swimsuits: How to Pick the Right Bathing Suit
- Tai Chi: The More You Sway, the Less You'll Fall
- Sports: Taking It to the Extreme
- Sex: Taking On the Big O
- Spirituality: Taking Your Spiritual Pulse
- Tea: Antioxidants in Green, Black & Oolong Tea
- Tea: The Health Benefits
- Tea: Which Tea Is for Me
- Teen Weight Loss Secrets
- Weight Loss: Ten Steps to Losing Weight
- Thanksgiving Leftovers: Safeguard Your Food
- Thanksgiving Weight Gain: Keep Weight Loss Goals
- Thanksgiving: Skim Fat, Add Flavor
- Sex: The (Too) Fast Lane
- The 300 Workout: Can You Handle It?
- Diets: The All Meat Diet
- Diets: The Avocado Advantage
- Health Food: The Benefits of Flaxseed
- Spas: The Best Spa For You
- Fruit Juice: The Buzz about Grape Juice
- Diets: The Caveman Diet
- Diets: The Chinese Secret
- Diet: The Diet From Down Under
- Diets: The Dos and Don'ts of Dieting
- Fitness: The Fastest Workout
- Weight Loss: The French Way to Lose Weight
- Probiotics: The Good Bugs
- Fitness: The Gym Culture Handbook
- Alternative Medicine: The Healing Art
- Sex: The Highest Price for Pleasure
- Marriage: The Importance of Being -- Married
- Laughing Cure
- Sex: The New Honeymoon
- Medicine: The New Language of Medicine: Part I
- The Ornish Diet
- Heart: The Power of Circadian Rhythms
- The Pritikin Principle
- Diets: The Race for Trans-Fat Alternatives
- Oxygen Bars on The Rise
- Parenting: The Sex Talk
- Sexual-Response Cycle: What Happens to Our Bodies During Sex
- The South Beach Diet
- Supplements: The Frenzy
- Tea: The Tao of Tea
- The Truth About Detox Diets
- The Truth About Probiotics and Your Gut
- The Truth About Vitamin D
- Vitamins: The Truth About Vitamin E
- Weight Loss: The Truth About Weight-Loss Pills
- Thin -- for Life
- Health: Think Healthy, Be Healthy?
- Memory: Tips for a Better Memory
- Vitamin C: Tips for Getting Your Vitamins
- Low Carb Diets: To Carb, or Not to Carb?
- Lactose Intolerance: How to Tolerate it
- Medicine: Total Body Medicine
- Fitness: Training for the Big Run
- Fitness: Training Like the Boys of Summer
- Trans Fat: Where Are Trans Fats Hiding?
- Trans Fats: Avoid Them in Restaurants
- Trans Fats: The Science and the Risks
- Trans-Fat-Free Food: What's the Truth?
- Travel: Is Water on Planes Safe?
- Traveling on a Diet: Avoid Weight Gain
- Traveling: Simple Workouts to Stay Fit on the Road
- Trichomoniasis: What Is Trichomoniasis?
- US Teens Tops (in Weight)
- Healthcare: Using Alternative Healthcare Wisely
- Vacation and Weight Loss: Diet Danger
- Fitness Routine: Vacation Doesn't Have to Sabotage
- Valentine's Day: Good for the Heart
- Vegetarian Diets
- Diet: Very Low-Calorie Diets
- Vitamin B12...Essential & Helpful
- Vitamin C Benefits to Your Health
- Vitamin D: Are You Getting Enough?
- Vitamin D: Vital Role in Your Health
- Vitamins - Too Much Of A Good Thing?
- Testosterone for Sex
- Vitamins & Minerals to Boost Brainpower
- Vitamins of the Century
- Vitamins: How-To Guide for a Healthier Body
- Vitamins: Myth vs. Reality on Anti-Aging
- Vitamins: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Vitamins: The ABCs of Vitamins
- Walk Away the Pounds Without Breaking a Sweat
- Walking the Walk
- Walking: Fitness Walking Brings Bushel of Benefits
- Sex Appeal: Wanna Feel Sexier?
- Fitness: Want More Strength? Slow It Down
- Fitness: Want to Get Fit? Change the Way You Think!
- Water Exercise: Power in Resistance
- Drinking Water: Water, Everywhere
- Water: The Wonders of Water
- Sex and Therapy: Way Too Personal
- Wedding Weight Loss: Dos and Don'ts
- Weekend Weight Gain: Don't Undo Your Diet
- Weighing In on Scales: Find Your True Weight
- Weight Control Tips for the Holiday Season
- Weight Control: Don't Fall Back into Bad Habits
- Weight Control: Gaining Ground on Weight Gain
- Weight Control: Mindless Eating and Weight Gain
- Weight Control: Ward Off Cravings, Binge Eating
- Weight Gain Linked to Stress
- Weight Gain: 'Freshman 15' More Than Weight Gain
- Weight Gain: Surprising Reasons You're Gaining
- Weight Gain: Tips to Stop Weight Creep
- Weight Lift 20 Minutes a Week, Get Results?
- Weight Lifting Workouts: Secrets to Success
- Weight Loss & Fitness: Think Like a Thin Person
- Weight Loss After Pregnancy: Get Your Body Back
- Weight Loss Diets: Find the Best Diet for You
- Weight Loss Drug Orlistat Approved for OTC
- Weight Loss Drugs for Obesity, Helpful Treatment
- Weight Loss Drugs: How Much Do Diet Pills Help?
- Weight Loss Pills Among U.S. Adults
- Weight Loss Sins: True Confessions
- Weight Loss Success, Slow Is The Way To Go
- Weight Loss Success: Now What Do I Wear?
- Weight Loss Support: Can Email Help Your Health?
- Weight Loss Support: Survive Diet Temptations
- Weight Loss Surgery: Is It For You?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Lifestyle Changes a Reality
- Weight Loss Wake-Up Call
- Weight Loss: 'Thin' Foods to Aid Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: 4 Keys to Taking & Keeping Weight Off
- Weight Loss: 4 Ways to Get That Diet Going
- Weight Loss: Am I Overweight?
- Weight Loss: Are They Jealous of Your New Body?
- Weight Loss: Change Lifestyle, Not Just Diet Plan
- Weight Loss: Choosing a Diet Buddy
- Weight Loss: Do You Really Need to Lose Weight?
- Weight Loss: Does Willpower Matter?
- Weight Loss: Exercise and Weight Control
- Weight Loss: Facts About Body-Countouring Surgery
- Weight Loss: Get Spiritual to Lose Weight?
- Weight Loss: How Many Meals a Day?
- Weight Loss: Tipping the Scales in Your Favor
- Weight Loss: Watch What You Drink on a Diet
- Weight Loss: You Can Be a 'Biggest Loser,' Too
- Weight Maintenance: A Lifetime of Slimness
- Weight Maintenance: Keep Your Summer Body
- Weight Management: Get Off the Food Roller Coaster
- Weight Management: Is Your Car Making You Fat?
- Weight Training Basics: Lift Weights Injury-Free
- Weight Training to Boost Metabolism = Weight Loss
- Weight Watchers
- Weight-Loss Warning
- A Hard Day's Night for Weight-Watchers on the Late Shift
- Weightloss: 4 Keys to Weight Loss Success
- Weightloss: 8 Ways to Stop Obsessing About Weight Loss
- Weightloss: A Pound of Prevention
- Weightloss: Avoiding Weight Loss Crash and Burn
- Weightloss: Battling the Holiday Binge
- Weightloss: Break Your Food Addictions
- Weightloss: Meet the Maker's Diet
- Wellness: A Vacation Away Keeps the Doctor at Bay
- Wellness: Eating for Everyday Health
- Wellness: Tea, A Healthy Brew
- Fitness: Wet Workout Basics
- Relationships: What a Flirt!
- Diets: What Does Low-Carb Really Mean?
- Cheating: What Makes People Cheat?
- What to Wear While You Lose Weight
- What Type of Weight Loss Diet Is Healthy?
- What's Good for the New You in 2004?
- What's So Great About Kissing?
- When You Don't Need a 'Diet'
- Whole Foods Best for Workouts
- Why Can't I Lose Weight?
- Wii Exercise Games: Can You Really Get Fit?
- Wine: How Much Is Good for You?
- Winter Workouts: Don't Let Cold Keep You Inside
- Winter Workouts: Keeping Fit in Cold Weather
- Women Only: Mars and Venus in the Supermarket?
- Women's Health: 5 Healthy Resolutions for Women
- Women's Nutrition Needs Special Attention
- Working Out at Work
- Workout Devices Get Rated
- Workout Personality? Find Your Fitness Program
- Workout Secrets: Expert Exercise Tips
- Workout Trends for 2008
- Workout Wipeout
- Workout: Try a Kinder, Gentler Workout
- Workouts with Strollers Help New Moms Get Fit
- Workouts: Feel the Post-Workout Burn -- Less
- Workouts: Mind-Body Exercises Boost Body Image
- Workouts: The New Wave of Watery Workouts
- Workplace Weight Gain: Job Making You Fat?
- Xendadrine: The Skinny on Weight Loss Supplements
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Is Fat in Your Future?
- Yoga and Pilates: A Blend of Exercises
- Yoga Finds New Twists in the U.S.
- Yoga for Weight Loss?
- Yoga: Science vs Myths
- Yoga: Slim Bodies, Strong Minds
- Yoga: The Many Styles of Om
- Yogurt May Help Burn Fat, Promote Weight Loss
- Zone Diet Analyzed: Fad or Healthy Weight Loss?