Patient Comments: Headache - Experience

Which type(s) of headache do you have? What are your symptoms, and how do you treat and manage them? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Jacqueline, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 11

I wake up with morning headaches in the back of my head. I can't figure out what type of headache I have.

Comment from: veronica, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: August 29

I have had migraines for 42 years. I have tried so many, many abortive medications and a couple pain medications. My husband and I know what works, and they will not give it to me. Demerol and Phenergan knock me out for a few hours and that is the only thing that helps and also to at least have a few hydrocodone pills. I stress that I am not a dope addict but since some other people who are dope addicts and have ruined us in pain, I do not get my pain medicines. I need to find a doctor who will listen and disperse me just a few. They do not give me rebound headaches.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter