Patient Comments: Headache - Nausea

Do you have nausea associated with your headaches? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Cricket, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

I had headaches for two weeks, and taking OTC medication helped but then on Saturday I took a walk as I was feeling good. But all that came to a stop when I got a headache that was causing me to be dizzy and seeing double. I starting to vomit and was rushed to the emergency room (ER). I was taking warfarin for a blood thinner for years, which started a severe bleed in my brain. That was confirmed by a CT scan. I was sent by Med Flight to a hospital in a larger city and had vitamin K given to me to clot my blood. I had surgery and I have recovered but am very lucky. Most do not recover or are impaired after having this. Don't take headaches lightly.

Comment from: Sue, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 02

It started with slight dizziness, than headache (bad). I took Aleve, but it didn't seem to help. I have upset stomach.

Comment from: karen, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

I have nausea and pressure with my headaches.

Comment from: tee, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 19

I have headaches daily with nausea and severe head pain.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter