Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Center - Santa Cruz, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Santa Cruz Doctors
- Related Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Articles
- Santa Cruz Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Santa Cruz Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Endocrinologist Doctors and Specialists for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in Santa Cruz, CA
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Symptoms, Diet, Treatments, Pregnancy)
Hashimoto's thyroiditis definition and facts
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis (chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis) is an autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation of the thyroid gland. Hashimoto's thyroiditis is the most common cause...
Other Related Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Santa Cruz, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.