Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Syndrome Center - Prescott Valley, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Prescott Valley Doctors
- Related Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Syndrome Articles
- Prescott Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Prescott Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Prescott Valley
Prescott Valley Pediatrician Doctors and Specialists for Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Syndrome
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in Prescott Valley, AZ
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
Hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) facts
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a viral infection. It is estimated that 10-15 million symptomatic infections occur annually in the U.S.
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease produces a cha...
Other Related Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Prescott Valley, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.