Gonorrhea In Women Center - Idaho Falls, ID
- WebMD Physician Directory of Idaho Falls Doctors
- Related Gonorrhea In Women Articles
- Idaho Falls Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Idaho Falls Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Idaho Falls
Idaho Falls Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gonorrhea In Women
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Idaho Falls, ID
Gonorrhea In Women
- Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection that is transmitted during sexual activity.
- Gonorrhea is not transmitted from toilet seats.
- Women infected with gonorrhea may not have any symptoms. ...
Other Related Gonorrhea In Women Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Idaho Falls, ID Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.