Gestational Diabetes Center - Tucson, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tucson Doctors
- Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- Tucson Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tucson Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tucson
Tucson Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gestational Diabetes
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Tucson, AZ
Gestational diabetes definition and facts
- Gestational diabetes is diabetes that occurs in pregnant women.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes include
- a history of gestational...
Other Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (520) 791-4444
- Fire (520) 791-4512
Nearby Tucson, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.