Gestational Diabetes Center - Oakland Park, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Oakland Park Doctors
- Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- Oakland Park Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Oakland Park Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Oakland Park
Oakland Park Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gestational Diabetes
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Oakland Park, FL
Jane Evelyn Matos-Fraebel
4850 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 118Lauderdale Lakes, FL 333132 office locations
Gestational diabetes definition and facts
- Gestational diabetes is diabetes that occurs in pregnant women.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes include
- a history of gestational...
Other Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Oakland Park, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.