Gestational Diabetes Center - Lawrence, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lawrence Doctors
- Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- Lawrence Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lawrence Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lawrence
Lawrence Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gestational Diabetes
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Lawrence, KS
Gestational diabetes definition and facts
- Gestational diabetes is diabetes that occurs in pregnant women.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes include
- a history of gestational...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lawrence, KS Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
VA Eastern Kansas Healthcare System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center
2200 SW Gage BlvdTopeka,KS 66622
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.