Gestational Diabetes Center - Houston, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Houston Doctors
- Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- Houston Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Houston Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Houston
Houston Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gestational Diabetes
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Houston, TX
Gestational diabetes definition and facts
- Gestational diabetes is diabetes that occurs in pregnant women.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes include
- a history of gestational...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Houston Fire Department (713) 247-5000
- Houston Fire Department Emergency Medical Services (713) 495-4200
- Houston Police Department (713) 884-3131
Nearby Houston, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.