Gestational Diabetes Center - Bakersfield, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bakersfield Doctors
- Related Gestational Diabetes Articles
- Bakersfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bakersfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bakersfield
Bakersfield Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Gestational Diabetes
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Bakersfield, CA
Gestational diabetes definition and facts
- Gestational diabetes is diabetes that occurs in pregnant women.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes include
- a history of gestational...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (919) 996-3335
- Fire (919) 996-6115
Nearby Bakersfield, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.