Genital Warts In Women Center - Tuscaloosa, AL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuscaloosa Doctors
- Related Genital Warts In Women Articles
- Tuscaloosa Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuscaloosa Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Genital Warts In Women
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Tuscaloosa, AL
Genital Warts in Women (HPV) Pictures, Symptoms, Signs, and Treatment
Genital warts definition and facts
- Genital warts are caused by infection with a subgroup of the human papillomaviruses (HPVs). Another subgroup of the HPVs that infect the anogenital tract can lead to precanc...
Other Related Genital Warts In Women Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuscaloosa, AL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.