Patient Comments: Freckles - Value

Explain why you like your freckles. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Giingerr, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 24

Freckles can be beautiful, and is also trending in the modeling world.

Comment from: 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 21

Yep, I"m Australian but my father is from Irish heritage (fair) and my mother Scottish (dark). My sister got the good dark skin and I got the freckles. I have worn sunscreen all my life because from a young age I was always conscious about them but in the long run nothing can be done about them. I have seen many skin specialists.

Comment from: Carolyn, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: September 16

I'm of French/German heritage. When I was young, I hated my freckles. When I aged, many people thought I was younger than I really was "because" of my freckles. So., in the long run, they aren't so bad.

Comment from: Medicine Net.com, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 10

I do not like freckles – I want to get rid of these freckles. But there is no one who will help me. Everyone asks me how I got my freckles. Today I was visiting a doctor to examine these and she disappointed me – she said there is no treatment for freckles. Once you get freckles, I think they will remain the same your whole life.

View the Adult Skin Problems Slideshow Pictures