Food Poisoning Center - Port Orange, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Port Orange Doctors
- Related Food Poisoning Articles
- Port Orange Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Port Orange Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Port Orange
Port Orange Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors and Specialists for Food Poisoning
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Port Orange, FL
Food Poisoning (Symptoms, Remedies, Treatment, Cure)
Food poisoning definition and facts
- Food poisoning is a common infectious condition that affects millions of people in the United States each year.
- Most commonly, people complain of
- diarrhea, and ...
Other Related Food Poisoning Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Port Orange, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.