Patient Comments: Fatigue - Diagnosis

Discuss the diagnosis process in finding a cause for your fatigue. What was the doctor's diagnosis? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Sandra , 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: August 09

I have sleep apnea and wear my mask every night. I wake up feeling very tired and my body is heavy. I take vitamin D and zinc! I don't know what else to do for my fatigue.

Comment from: kevin, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: July 01

I was involved in a car crash; took on an 18 wheeler, bad idea. I got a brain injury and 6 months in hospital. Thanks to doctors and nurses I made a fair recovery and now 8 years on I can do very little physical work before I am hit by fatigue, after a few minutes break I give it another go and so on. I can catnap anytime and still sleep well at night, 9 to 10 hours no problem. I am a diabetic 18 years now, I lost my wife to cancer.

Comment from: sparkle, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 06

Diagnosis, due to, depression, (a disease) and nothing to help me, blood tests didn't show anything defective, Thyroid.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter