Eosinophilic Esophagitis Center - Utica, NY
- WebMD Physician Directory of Utica Doctors
- Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- Utica Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Utica Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Utica
Utica Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Utica, NY
Eosinophilic esophagitis facts
- Eosinophilic esophagitis is an inflammatory condition of the esophagus that affects both children and adults, and men more than women.
- Eosinophilic gastr...
Other Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Utica, NY Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.